Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why did this happen?

Thorgir the Mighty

(edited)

I know this is from S1 but it’s just so weird to talk about this again.Im sure everypony has seen crazy Twilight somewhere. I know that she has OCD problems about that lesson and her brain snaps.Anypony found this episode,slightly weird because of this?

22E405D9-801B-46A7-A62E-B942CF7ADD8F.jpeg

Yeah twilight,sadly you might be

Edited by Nightmare Terror

Yes, I think that she was very out of character for this episode, so much that I have to ask what the writers were thinking on this one. Seeing Twilight snap from her usual organized self would be a cute and funny episode, but the levels of her insanity seemed excessive and a little uncalled for. She turned into a pony so...crazy, it made it difficult to like he episode. So yes, it was a little strange. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Am I missing something? Which episode we're speaking about, Lesson Zero? That was from S2 however, so I'm not certain.

• 2 years later...

I felt this episode felt a lot pandering since it's basically party of one 2.0 which fits pinkie but not twilight in the same way, she and the rest are completely out of character and the style of humor is the kind of humor I don't enjoy, not even the faces, and the writers have tried to hammer the twilighting thing from way back then as a funny thing but I just feel is mean to laugh at her ocd suffering. A little is ok if it doesn't make her look like she's physically in pain but just look at her... And no one tried to better her situation. Is like Fluttershy and her anxiety problem. There was only ONE time where someone actually did something to help her and it was Cadence and that little trick to breathe, and that's it.