Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Should Twilight be in the next Equestria Girls movie

(edited)

In the next Equestria Girls movie, do you think Pony Twilight should appear in it, either instead of Sci Twi, or together with Sci Twi?

Or do you think she should not appear at all?

I prefer pony Twilight over Sci Twi, so I would like to see pony Twilight appear.

Edited by Guest

Hmm... personally, I'm fine with how they have her now, as in only added if the plot needs her.  (forgotten friendships for example.)

So, for her being in the movie as a replacement for Sci-twi or as a 7th mane character, I'd say it would really depend on the plot.  So unless the plot really needs to have her there, then sure it's fine.  Otherwise I think it's fine with her staying in Equestria.

2 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Seeing both Twilights work together would be interesting but it would depend on the plot, not just be for fan service. Otherwise, having just Sci-Twi is fine.

This ^

• Brohoof 1

At this point, Twilight doesn't really need to make an appearance in the human world as Sci-Twi fulfills the 'Twilight Quota' for the group, but having her appear as her pony self in Equestria for Sunset to talk to upon visiting still works.

• Brohoof 1

I dunno if it's necessary should they make another movie. I'm interested in seeing something a bit more personal done with the human mane six, or alternatively something about Sunset which doesn't revolve around her checkered past. Instead, what I really want is a short where the girls meet their pony counterparts, potentially leading in to a longer special or movie which finally answers where the human-world Sunset Shimmer is. 

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
8 minutes ago, AlexanderThrond said:

I dunno if it's necessary should they make another movie. I'm interested in seeing something a bit more personal done with the human mane six, or alternatively something about Sunset which doesn't revolve around her checkered past. Instead, what I really want is a short where the girls meet their pony counterparts, potentially leading in to a longer special or movie which finally answers where the human-world Sunset Shimmer is. 

Yeah, seeing one or more of the born-humans drop into Equestria would be really fun, and the Humane 6 need more substantial screentime (Rarity is really the only one who's gotten that so far, and maybe Rainbow)

Edited by Toon4Thought

4 minutes ago, Toon4Thought said:

Yeah, seeing one or more of the born-humans drop into Equestria would be really fun.

Or even the other way around. 

On 6/2/2018 at 4:02 PM, Jackster 136 said:

In the next Equestria Girls movie, do you think Pony Twilight should appear in it, either instead of Sci Twi, or together with Sci Twi?

Or do you think she should not appear at all?

I prefer pony Twilight over Sci Twi, so I would like to see pony Twilight appear.

Spoiler

Found out some of the leaks I've missed. I don't know if pony Twi will appear as a human again, but it has been shown that human Twi will cross the mirror

Just now, AlexanderThrond said:

Or even the other way around. 

I also think that would be cool, especially if it means the counterparts run into each other, but I prefer the way I suggested since we've seen two ponies become human - but no humans to become ponies.

26 minutes ago, Toon4Thought said:

I also think that would be cool, especially if it means the counterparts run into each other, but I prefer the way I suggested since we've seen two ponies become human - but no humans to become ponies.

Yeah, that's fair; seeing the human six adapt to the fantastical pony world would be very fun.