food What was the last food you ate?

Member Berry

The last thing I had was some white chocolate chips lastnight that I was snacking on while playing a game. I know, unhealthy. But my counterargument to that: It's white chocolate, and white chocolate is up there with Mello Yello, so good it may actually be a gift from above! :D

TotallyNyxSignature.png.010998cc64637c3bcdc4fb0039765b43.png
Signature made by @Sparklefan1234 (Thank you!)

Want to know something? Ask me, Nyx, Lyra, or Roseluck anything.

I had some pancakes, turkey bacon, a sausage patty, some tater-tots, chocolate milk, and some cantaloupe and honeydew.

It was a pretty good breakfast to start the day. :P

• Brohoof 1

tumblr_ophom39tgR1qcy62fo1_250.gif

I ate ghost pepper wings with a double green chili burger. To drink some homemade electric soft drink meaning it is very strong. I even ate menudo. (A soup with tripe and spices)

Hint: The tripe is a lining  of the stomach. Lower intestines. From a pig or cow.  I know it gross,but good if you try it. Needs crush red pepper, oregano, and cheese on top.

post-40379-0-40985600-1484953651_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Necrodeus/Deathmare

"With No Light, There Can't Be Darkness. Without One Of Them, There Is No Balance. Hence, Reality

Will Cease To Exist. For I Am The Bringer Of Death And Destruction. All Shall Fall Before Me!"

Well I got to have my energy. I can't go experimenting in my lab on a empty stomach. Besides though, light things like produce is fine by me. Still my tank is like a black hole and I make all the protein I make like a buffet. 

"With No Light, There Can't Be Darkness. Without One Of Them, There Is No Balance. Hence, Reality

Will Cease To Exist. For I Am The Bringer Of Death And Destruction. All Shall Fall Before Me!"

Marshmallow Diabeteys Mateys (the Malt-O-Meal brand version of Lucky Charms). So much sugar -_-

I see what you did there and yes I do to like it to. Especially in smores form or popcorn balls too as well.

Mini pancakes with syrup. I had quite a few. I had already had my supper and decided I needed those too. >.< Sooo much sugar.

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!