Finding your next best friend

Swick (ded)

Name: Phoenix

Likes: Conversation of any kind, writing, fringe pop music, DW, Supernatural, Sherlock, MLP.

Dislikes: Know-it-alls, SJWs, people who try to impress.

Hobbies: Writing, Skiing, amateur sculpting.

Other Info: I'm about to start my Sophomore year in college, so the time I will be online will shrink quite a bit, but I would still love to talk to someone and make an online friend, since I've never been able to do that before.  It's hard for me to initiate even online social interactions, so if you could make the first move and send me  PM, that's be great.   :)

Edited by Phoenix Flair
  • Brohoof 2

....Well why not...

Name: Doc Monochrome/Monochrome/Jonathan.

Likes: Ponies, sci-fi, music, animation, drawing, SALSA!!! OWO

Dislikes: Pasta, Sports TV, annoying things. crude jokes and content.

Hobbies: mostly consists of creative outlets. I write music and am practicing to be a film composer, I do 3D modeling and animation so that I may get into the animation industry one day. I draw for the same reason as well. and I write stories every now and then because I like writing stories. :) And of course being a fan of TV shows could be considered a hobby. I also play the Banjo. ewe

Other Info: I am a devout Christian and always see things from a Christian worldview (I don't try to force things on people. It's just the way I look at the world). I am also somewhat of a closet brony. 

I guess that's everything I can say. :)

Edited by Doc Monochrome
  • Brohoof 2

Name: Sarah!

Likes: Fun people, loving people, nice people, music, singing, playing instruments, video games, board games, puzzles, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Supernatural, That 70's Show, MLP, YouTube, Hanging out with friends and family, riding my bike, swimming, camping, my boyfriend, cats, dogs, sleeping, bonfires

Dislikes: Mean people, pessimistic people, being home alone, and sarcasm.

Hobbies: Singing! Hanging out with my friends and my family! 

Other Info: I really love just about everyone I meet! I hope to make great friends on here. I am very accepting of EVERYONE. 

I think that is just about everything. :)

• Brohoof 3

Aw cool I want a best friend B)

Name: Spencer

Likes: 49ers (check my profile for more info if you really wanna know)

Dislikes: Seahawks

Hobbies: Creative writing, history (particularly military history), debating, reviewing movies/TV shows

Other Info: I'm awesome. So are we best friends now? :squee:

You seem like a pretty cool guy. You dislike humans, eh? Well good thing I'm a LZRD so we won't have that between us. And Yugioh is awesome, so I think we can be best friends forever what do ya say?

I never expected a response :lol:  Consider us bros, man. I'll hit you up after I get some ice cream. 

• Brohoof 2

Jonah

Male

USA

I don't like favorites lists

I like to dork around

Read my profile

I should probably revamp my profile to add more information, so that it's more helpful for me to say such a thing.

If you have a dry sense of humor, I'll be your friend. If you like to talk about interesting things (as a nerd, I'm really referring to things that confuse or bore people), then I'll like you. Bonus points if you fit both criteria. Other than that, all I want to say is this: let's not overcomplicate this much. Shopping for friends doesn't have to be like shopping for breakfast cereals. Just don't be a dick and it's all good.

Edited by Regulus
  • Brohoof 2

Jonah

Male

USA

I don't like favorites lists

I like to dork around

Read my profile

I should probably revamp my profile to add more information, so that it's more helpful for me to say such a thing.

If you have a dry sense of humor, I'll be your friend. If you like to talk about interesting things (as a nerd, I'm really referring to things that confuse or bore people), then I'll like you. Bonus points if you fit both criteria. Other than that, all I want to say is this: let's not overcomplicate this much.

Shopping for friends doesn't have to be like shopping for breakfast cereals.

If you're sugar free I think we can be friends :squee:

Hi my name is Jonathon and my age is 24 my gender is male and I live in Winnipeg MB Canada. I like horror movies making music and movies swimming sports video games MLP and anime and well there is more I like but that is it for now. There is not much I do not like but here is some of them like crapy music bad movies and mean people thats it for now.

• Brohoof 1

Name: Ben

Likes: Sonic, MLP, randomness, meteorology, dendrology, geoscience, 'safe' weird people, tacos, etc.

Dislikes: Hatin'.

Hobbies: Baseball, kiting, ERBoH, games, etc. 

Other Info: <<Read profile.>>

• Brohoof 2

Name: NovellaUnicorn

Likes: Cats, birds, lizards, Frasier, Cheers, MLP, Gravity Falls, working dogs (terrified of non-working dogs), Cowboy Bebop, Wolf's Rain, The Legend of Zelda, Okami, EarthBound, Seinfeld, Warrior Cats, Pokemon, Donkey Kong Country, Smash Bros., chatting, snacking, writing, acting, theatre productions, acting ridiculous :P

Dislikes: People that are very disrespectful to people who have different opinions and beliefs, homophobics, etc.

Hobbies: Gaming, writing, going to the theatre

Other Info: I will probably be shy initially, as I have dyspraxia which affects my social skills

• Brohoof 3

Name: Brendan Sébastian

Sex: Male

Likes: Psychology, anime, music, learning/trying new things, reading, and video games.

Dislikes: close mindedness, various forms of -ism's; misconceptions about psychology and psychologists, and Canadian geese. lol

Hobbies: Playing classical guitar, organizing/listening to my music, cycling, and video game collecting.

Other Info: I'm a university student and I'm about to begin my fifth year where I'll be doing my honours psychology thesis on sibling-bullying and it's prevalance within adulthood. I also volunteer as a peer counselor at my University and I enjoy listening to other when they need someone to talk to. :lol:

I guess it's pretty obvious why my avatar has a cutie mark with the greek letter psi in it, haha.

• Brohoof 3

• 2 months later...

Name: [see username]

Dislikes: ...coincidently it also starts with a C.

Hobbies: Worshiping the big C. The C I like, not the bad C, see?

Other info: Personally the letter C is one of the more frustration letters of the alphabet for me.

• Brohoof 2

Name: Anthony

Country: United States (Florida, plan on moving to Alabama sometime in my life)

Likes: MLP, Classic Rock (AC/DC, Rush, Rolling Stones, Lynyrd Skynyrd etc.), Country Music (Johnny Cash, Luke Bryan, Willie Nelson, FGL etc.), College fooball (ROLL TIDE!), Cars and trucks (except Toyotas, and Smart cars), weather, history, NASCAR, Pawn Stars, The Dukes of Hazzard, That 70s Show, Seinfeld, Duck Dynasty, Walker Texas Ranger, Bonanza, M*A*S*H, Game Shows,

Dislikes:Toyotas, Smart Cars, Soccer, Rap/Hip-Hop/most of modern-day songs, Auburn Tigers, LSU, cold weather, snow (You'll understand if you've ever driven in it), rude people, Haters, Reality Shows, American Idol

Hobbies: License plate collecting, movie collecting, fishing, hunting

Other Info: Nothing much really.

• Brohoof 1

Welp, I joined the forums to make friends, so why not.

Name: Burney 

• Should I even say MLP? I thought it was implied.
  • Video games. (LIKE EVERYONE ELSE
  • Anime
  • Steampunk stuff
  • Technology

Dislikes:

• I really don't have any dislikes....huh...

Hobbies:

• Cosplaying
  • Programming
  • Drawing
  • Writing
  • Video Games
  • Roleplaying

Other Info: My skype's in my profile, feed free to add me, just please lemme know you're from the forums. 

• Brohoof 1

Bumping like a madman, yeeee.  :squee:

Name: Nicolai (Nick).

My main likes are:

• Gaming
  • Movies
  • Shjuu
  • The NBA
  • The MLB
  • The NFL
  • Being a party animal
  • MLP
  • Music
  • Gym (Lifting)

My main dislikes are:

• Elitist pricks
  • Tryhards
  • Bad hygiene

My freetime mostly consist of:

• Gaming
  • Working (MONEY!! GOTTA HAVE IT, YO!)
  • Hanging out with friends
  • Partying
  • Sleeping
  • Lifting

Additional info:

My Skype is ut2500. Add me if you want.

Edited by Guest

Name: Daniel (Frost)

Likes: I like everything... except for the things I dislike

Dislikes: Too much to name

Hobbies: Recording music, drawing, listening to music, going to parties, gaming, texting, hanging out with my friends, and most importantly, napping

Additional Information: PM me for more information (I am not sharing on a thread)

Edited by cR Gamer_Luna
  • Brohoof 2

Name: I go by Savannah,Luna,Justice and Mabelle (not disclosing my real name but it’s one of those four)

Likes: POKEMON! Anime(been watching “My Little Monster” “Kotora-Chan” “Soul Eater” and “Deadman Wonderland.”) Rarity, Luna, Shipping (writing and reading) Untold Stories of the ER, Criminal Minds, MLP, Psychology, Serial Killers,Person of Interest, 24, Animation. Equestria Girls

Dislikes: Homophobes, Panphobic people (pansexual) assholes, idiots, Breadwinners, The Day My Butt Went Psycho, School, Rape Apologists/enablists.  

Hobbies: Learning Animation, Reading, Writing, Music, Drawing, Roleplaying, Sleeping, Eating

Other Info: PM if you wanna talk.

• Brohoof 1

Nihao everypony.

This looks like fun.

Name: Christopher or Chris, either is fine.

Nationality: American (United States)

Ever since I was a young lad I have always enjoyed artistic ideas. I enjoy hobbies of sketch and painting, though I will say I do not do so as frequently anymore.

I also enjoy developing ideas for literature works, I'm also in the process of writing a story.

I enjoy video games, its always been apart of my life, so I'm open to having discussion.

I'm a rather opened minded individual and is open hearted to most subjects, and respectful of others opinions.

Good attitude is a must, so immaturity is out the door.

Though on a side note on my negative traits sometimes I may become a little impatient at times. But it comes with a better lesson that I can be very patient too.

Lol how does that work? ^^"

PM me and begin the friendship! Huzzah! :D

Name: Vickram

Likes: MLP FiM, Sponge Bob, Harry Potter(Books and Films), Lord of the Rigs Films, Japanese Yu-Gi-Oh!, Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Power Rangers, Action Figures, Children's Trading Cards,Shane Dawson, Matthew Sontoro, Nostalgia Critic, James Cameron, Lemony Snicket (Books), Percy Jackson (Books), Marvel Comics, The Unaltered Version of the Original Star Wars Trilogy, The Walking Dead, Vampire Diaries, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Futurama, Simpsons,Family Guy, South Park, Black Metal Rock, Rap, Pop Punk, Alternative, Equal Rights and Anime subbed.

Dislikes: 4Kids/Saban/Disney Dubbs of Anime, Naruto, People who hate Power Rangers RPM, People who have an ego in Children's Trading Card Games, Naruto Shippuden, Justin Beiber, Power Rangers Samurai, Power Rangers Megaforce, Call of Duty, The Amazing Spiderman 1 & 2, DC Comics, Star Wars Pequils, Special Edition, Clone Wars TV series and Rebels TV series, Avatar The Last Airbender, American Dad, Boss Burgers, Adventure Time, Sanjay and Greg and basically all the mess they throw at kids these days on TV except MLP & Spongebob that is. Unhealthy foods, racism and discrimination.     

Hobbies:Graphic Arts, Literal Arts, Playing Games, Collecting coins, cards, toys etc.

Other Info: I like To eat Raisins and Nuts. :3

Send me a FR or PM if you want to ask me anything.

Edited by Vickram101

Name: Lukas

Dislikes: Everything degenerate.

Hobbies: Skiing, Playing the piano, Singing, Painting.

Other Info:

>inb4 b&

inDOfvh.jpg

RErzMvO.jpg

Edited by Parakejus

Name: Kitty, or whatever nickname you may have for me.

Likes: Nice people, video games (I have a list of those that I play on my profile), language, animu and mango, books, music, and other things that I can't think of at the moment but may be willing to discuss if it is a thing of interest to you.

Dislikes: Mean people, dishonesty, stuff like that.

Hobbies: Playing video games, watching anime, reading books, listening to music.

Other Info: What you can't find on my profile, you can ask me about through PM

• Brohoof 1

Well, why not?  :muffins:

Name: Fawkes... not my real name, just call me that :)

• Harry Potter
  • Cartoons
  • Traveling
  • Learning new things
  • Languages
  • Music
  • Crazy theories.
  • Technology.
  • Random and dark humor.

Dislikes:

• Closed minded people
  • Jerks, assholes, idiots or whatever yoy wanna call them.
  • Bad attitude.

Hobbies:

• Reading
  • Listening to music
  • Playing videogames
  • Watching random stuff on the Internet
  • Learning new things
  • Attempting to write even though i always fail.
  • Daydreaming 
  • Overthinking everything i can overthink.

Other Info: PM me if you wanna ask something  ;)

• Brohoof 1

Name:

Adam

Male

Hungary

• Besides MLP
  • I like reading(mostly adventure books)
  • cycling
  • hiking
  • playing with diabolo

Dislikes:

• Disrespectful people
  • Summer(I'm more of a winter person :yay: )

Hobbies:

• Reading
  • Drawing (just started 2 days ago :lol: )
  • Watching animated series'

Other Info:

You can find more info on my Profile page and if you would like to be friends with me just send me a PM or a friend request ^_^

• Brohoof 1

When you hire me as your new best friend, you're not just hiring someone who will be your friend. You're hiring 19 years of experience in friendship and all that other crap more! 

So pick me! And together, we will be the best of friends.

This will be us when we do become friends!

Invader_Zim_Keef_and_Zim.gif

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

I've really been needed to make one of these for a while. Ever since my best friend quit speaking to me, I've been really needing some companionship with a Brony.

I put everything you need to know on my profile, but I don't mind typing a few things out here and there. ^^

------------------------

My name is Miles, and I'm 20 years of age.

Some of my favorite things to do are play video games, and write about video games. I'm really into them! I also love watching TV, some of my favorite shows are MLP (obviously), Sonic X & Sonic Boom, Attack On Titan, Black Lagoon, Regular Show, Adventure Time, Steven Universe, Doraemon, and the Legend of Korra. I'm also really into Sonic the Hedgehog.

As for my dislikes, I'm really not into reading books. I mean, books are fine and all, but I'm not big on reading. Comic books, sure, but not novels or anything like that. I don't like being bored or hungry either. People taking advantage of my kindness is also a "no no" in my book.

I have a Skype and I'm on there almost all the time, either that or PM is the best way to contact me. I really hope I can find a new friend to call "bestie" soon. ^^

• Brohoof 1