Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if you could go back in time and tell yourself you’d be into MLP

Radiance64

...and tell your pre-brony self that one day you'd be watching My Little Pony, preferably sometime before FiM's existance? How do you think they/you'd react? I probably wouldn't believe myself at all, and be all like 'Huh, seriously?' :huh:

• Brohoof 5

First of all, I'm against going back in time because it can change the course of today. But if there would be no pardoxes and nothing would change about it. I think I'd react like yeah, I bet that I could become addicted to that...because I am a very flamboyant person...

(edited)

Same....I'd be all :o. then I'd probably be -_-, then I'd probably have to be all like :huh: , then I'd be all :lol: . Then, I'd be all like :blink: . Then, I'd be all :blush:, then :(, and finally :angry:.

My current brony self would be all this to my old self before travelling back to present time:

Posted Image

Edited by One Reliable Gamer (NF160)
  • Brohoof 2

Me it would depend on how far back. Say a few months before i first even discoverd about MLP FIM( which was in december of 2011 by the way) i would probably say "there is no way i would ever watch that show in my whole entire lifetime.". But say sooner around the time after i learned about MLP FIM's existence i might say "Darn i meant to check that out last night.".

Another dramatization of the event:

Posted Image

(left RD= early 2000's pre-brony, right RD= future bronified counterpart)

• Brohoof 4

My former self would probably be confused that I was here, and say that there was no scientific explanation, to which I would be all like :lol: LOL

Then my past self would be all like THIS IS MADNESS, and I would respond:

Posted Image

• Brohoof 6

I'd be in denial, but I'd also not freak out or be totally surprised. Before I was brony, I still respected the show for being a very well-accomplished piece of work by an accomplished show creator.

• Brohoof 1

Discord has a point that I didn't even notice yet.....that's another thing my past self could not stand trying to believe, he'd be so shocked at hearing...

"Hey the same My Little Pony show you're going to be all addicted to in the future....was created by the same person who worked majorly on the PowerPuff Girls and Foster's."

My past counterpart's mind=

Posted Image

Discord has a point that I didn't even notice yet.....that's another thing my past self could not stand trying to believe, he'd be so shocked at hearing... "Hey the same My Little Pony show you're going to be all addicted to in the future....was created by the same person who worked majorly on the PowerPuff Girls and Foster's." My past counterpart's mind= Posted Image

I was never really into Faust's shows besides FiM, so my past self wouldn't really know or care about that, but I digress. :P I would tell him it's as good as/better than whatever he/I was watching then, though, he'd probably be more accepting then. :)

FM = Future Me

PM = Past Me

FM: Hey you know bronies?

PM: Yeah. What of them?

FM: You're going to be one later!

PM: Oh cool.

Yeah to be honest i've always been a sap for animated Disney movies, and this show has good writing like a animated Disney movie and good animation. I wouldn't be surprised, and i've been aware of bronies for a long time. ;)

(edited)

Well, isn't this nice? The perfect addition to my life.

If someone had told me a year ago that this was where my life was headed, I would have ordered a double on what they were drinking, drunk it, and then blown my head off.

Edited by Tiziano Vecelli

(edited)

My past self "Eh, not surprised, that's myself for ya"

Also title reminded me of this song

So awesome :wub:

Edited by Skar
  • Brohoof 1

Ya know, if I went back before G4 even existed, my past self would probably just look at me like this:

Posted Image

But if I had to decide when to go back, it would be last December, when I learned that one of my friends was a brony, and, along with a couple other guys, were utterly baffled. Yep, I'd go back to that night, traveling back in time to my dorm room after learning about my friend, and tell my past self the good news. He'd probably take it like this:

Posted Image

But then he'd probably check it out that very night, and I in turn would get to become a brony about 3 months earlier than I did... but then that would unravel the space-time continuum, and all reality would crumble as we know it!!!!!!! :angry:

Go back in time to my pre-brony self? After I convinced my past self that I was the future him, I would explain the phenomena of bronies and tell him how awesome the show was. I would trust my future self and believe him. I would trust anything he had to say, actually.

The real question you need to ask is if someone ELSE came to your pre-brony self and told you you were going to like My little pony? I wouldn't believe them.