Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler What happens after School Raze?

FirePuppy

Yes, I have seen the non-English version of Part 2.

Hide contents

603995249_8x26Swedish(NickDK)SDTVkuco.mkv_20180829_104458_687.thumb.jpg.328db75ec1d07fda9583fdb749d5d405.jpg

It's official, the Student Six graduate, and they didn't even get to have a single interaction with Fluttershy or Pinkie, who by the way, had most of their time for this season consumed by these students.

287173875_8x26Swedish(NickDK)SDTVkuco.mkv_20180829_104749_250.thumb.jpg.69169e361c2213f7cae8434fd13a882e.jpg

Chancellor Neighsay is reformed...

1606546465_8x26Swedish(NickDK)SDTVkuco.mkv_20180829_104835_406.thumb.jpg.be9fdb29c106dcaf47ca155180c4f9bd.jpg

...but it's also the end of the road for Cozy Glow.

Following these events, I think the School of Friendship will now be of much less main focus and will only be seen in the background most of the time, since the Student Six are hopefully only one-season-only main characters as the show's staff still does not classify them as "official main characters".

I will also need to revise my Bingo card at the MLP Wiki because of this.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:
  Reveal hidden contents

We know Sombra is going to return at least :darling:

About that:

I saw the vectors in Moliminous's video; they were blatant copies from an pre-existing art book: https://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/File:Art_of_Equestria_page_104_-_King_Sombra_concept_art.png

Feels like another fake-out, IMO. (Remember the original plan for Slice Of Life?)

Edited by A.V.

Spoiler

About that graduation:

Spoiler

They didn't. There's still a long way to go before they truly graduate from the School of Friendship. They'll be back for Season 9, apparently.

38 minutes ago, A.V. said:

About that:

Hide contents

I saw the vectors in Moliminous's video; they were blatant copies from an pre-existing FIM artbook: https://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/File:Art_of_Equestria_page_104_-_King_Sombra_concept_art.png

Feels like another fake-out, IMO. (Remember the original plan for Slice Of Life?)

Spoiler

Yeah, you're right, that same art of Sombra was within the leaks (saw them personally, not via Moliminous' vids). Possibility a placeholder, considering everything regarding EGs, S8, and an upcoming Christmas special have been true so far (in their defense they had a shorter timeframe)

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Dark Qiviut said:
  Hide contents

About that graduation:

Hide contents

They didn't. There's still a long way to go before they truly graduate from the School of Friendship. They'll be back for Season 9, apparently.

Hide contents

But if they ever do come back, I really want to see them interact with Fluttershy and Pinkie and less with most of the others. Otherwise...

Well, I guess I'll admit it's a surprise anyway.

1 hour ago, Dark Qiviut said:
  Hide contents

About that graduation:

Hide contents

As someone who likes the Student 6, color me happy.

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 1

Spoiler

Another redemption? Seriously?! I mean I don’t know why I’m surprised after Starlight, the POS, Tempest, Wallflower Blush. They’ve been repeating the same villain template ever since Rainbow Rocks and it’s getting old. 

Edited by RulesofRarity

1 hour ago, A.V. said:

About that:

Hide contents

I saw the vectors in Moliminous's video; they were blatant copies from an pre-existing FIM artbook: https://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/File:Art_of_Equestria_page_104_-_King_Sombra_concept_art.png

Spoiler

It. Was. FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?????!!!!! Does this mean Sombra wont be in Season 9?

16 minutes ago, RulesofRarity said:
  Hide contents

Another redemption? Seriously?! I mean I don’t know why I’m surprised after Starlight, the POS, Tempest, Wallflower Blush. They’ve been repeating the same villain template ever since Rainbow Rocks and it’s getting old. 

The show is about friendship. Redemption is kinda expected.

20 minutes ago, heavens-champion said:
  Hide contents

It. Was. FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?????!!!!! Does this mean Sombra wont be in Season 9?

Strong possibility.

But only the staff themselves can know for sure, so...

2 minutes ago, RulesofRarity said:

The show being about friendship doesn’t mean irredeemable scumbags should get off scott free for their actions. 

Technically:

Neighsay did get pwned by Cozy, which forced him to finally eat humble-pie.

Not exactly "scott free."

Edited by A.V.

20 minutes ago, Califorum said:
  Hide contents

What exactly happened with Cozy Glow, why is she considered a villain? Pardon my lack of knowledge.

She turned out to be a child sociopath who wants ultimate power.

So she became Tirek's new pen-pal in order to learn a ritual that could drain all of Equestria's magic into a condensed source; Tirek, wanting any kind of last laugh against the Mane 6 for defeating him back in Twilight's Kingdom, agreed.

And since she showed no remorse afterward and even vowed to try again, they decided to "graduate" her from his pen-pal... to his new cellmate in Tartarus.

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, A.V. said:
  Hide contents

She turned out to be a child sociopath who wants ultimate power.

So she became Tirek's new pen-pal in order to learn a ritual that could drain all of Equestria's magic into a condensed source; Tirek, wanting any kind of last laugh against the Mane 6 for defeating him back in Twilight's Kingdom, agreed.

And since she showed no remorse afterward and even vowed to try again, they decided to "graduate" her from his pen-pal... to his new cellmate in Tartarus.

Spoiler

I can't wait to see this episode! Sounds fun.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, A.V. said:

Technically:

Reveal hidden contents

Neighsay did get pwned by Cozy, which forced him to finally eat humble-pie.

Not exactly "scott free."

Spoiler

Considering Neighsay was never punished for almost causing an international war and never apologised to the other leaders for insulting them and their subjects, I’m gonna say that he did get off scott free. I have to laugh at redemption being given to a racist but not a child. But I’m glad Cozy Glow wasn’t redeemed. 

Edited by RulesofRarity

1 hour ago, Will Guide said:

Currently watching Part 2 in Danish. Have no idea what they're saying, but their actions speak.

I myself had no idea either what they were speaking. Danish, to me, is a LOT harder than Japanese.

5 hours ago, SaburoDaimando said:

Also, as for Cozy Glow

Hide contents

It looks like she's gonna team up with Tirek to break out of Tatarus.  So we'll see her and Tirek as major antagonists of Season 9

Spoiler

With Crazy Glue? I doubt that even he wants to be with her, he would rather escape and ditch her behind in the cage.

1 hour ago, R.D.Dash said:
  Hide contents

With Crazy Glue? I doubt that even he wants to be with her, he would rather escape and ditch her behind in the cage.

Spoiler

You forget one thing.  Tirek was the one who convinced Cozy Glow to steal magic across Equestria