Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How to watch mlp?

trademark2

My friend wants to watch my little pony with me but I dont really know how anymore. It was taken off of netflix, so where do I go to watch it now? There was a site that had all of the mlp episodes and all of the Steven universe episodes on a tracker, thats the best one I think, i dont remember what it was though. 

I know there is, or was a strong contingent that says to buy every episode separately, but im just going to say thats not a viable solution for me at the moment (and would only get me past seasons anyways)

Edited by trademark2
  • Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, trademark2 said:

There was a site that had all of the mlp episodes and all of the Steven universe episodes on a tracker, thats the best one I think, i dont remember what it was though

Do you mean (Removed)

Amazon prime has S4-S7 free in most countries - which I am sure we are allowed to say :)

S1-S3 are there, but you have to pay for them (at which point, why not just buy the DVD? they have box sets of S1-S3 at quite reasonable prices :D )

2 hours ago, Oleks said:

Do you mean (Removed)?

Yeah, let's not. Linking directly to pirated content is not allowed.

2 hours ago, Bas said:

I am not sure we are allowed to post links to or name the sites on the forums.

Let moderators handle this please. Please do not backseat moderate

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Thanks moderator! I really appreciate you removing the link to the site I was looking for, and leaving responses like 'youtube' and 'netflix'. I generally respond to censorship and attempts to limit information by searching even harder.

Edited by trademark2