Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What places in your town/city havent you been to?

Reecejackox

The last town I lived in I was there for 12 years and during my obsession with the Fallout series I went through every single alley way in the main urban area to collect bottle caps. So although there are many businesses I never stopped in, I've walked probably a third of it's pathways in total which is a lot more than most people can say.

• Brohoof 1

I live in Anaheim, which is really just a piece of the greater Los Angeles area. It covers a LOT of territory so there's no end to places I haven't seen. But if you're looking for a specific kind of category, I'd say I avoid both the heavy crime areas and the upper-crust celebrity hangouts. I'm not allowed to go near the aquaducts, even though they might be interesting to explore. 

• Brohoof 2

I guess that I have walked and visited pretty much in every street and in every shop in our city centre. For the most parts all the centered suburbs are somewhat familiar too. But I still find these "white areas" on the map, smaller neighbourhoods in the opposite side of the city I rarely have set foot on or some alternative shortcuts through small alleys and sidestreets. Even though I have lived my entire live in this city, I constanlty find new places. Quite nice really, who needs vacation in far-away countries when you don't even know your hometown well enough? ^_^

• 2 months later...

I've lived in a small town my whole life, but there are some places I've never been to...and likely won't go to. There's plenty of dilapidated buildings and abandoned houses falling apart; can't really be too sure of what goes on in some places...

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

There’s a few local restaurants here I’ve never tried and plenty enough biking trails I haven’t explored yet....otherwise, no. My city is kind of boring and I’ve seen most all of it. :P

• Brohoof 1