Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Everfree Dark Tournament RP

Literally Snails

@Dynamo Pad

"I'm fine I had a nap during Jade's and Rokata's fight," Draco stated with a chuckle. "And it's not the first time I pushed my body beyond the breaking point," Draco said to Dynamo. "If you want all of you could come and join my guild. Hell maybe I can train you," Draco stated but his tone had an underlying of sadism to it.

17 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

Draco walked over to the mare and then picked her up onto his back. "That should do it. rest I'll walk with ya," Draco stated gently to Jade with a grin on his face. He chuckled as he looked at the tired mare. "You fought well Jade,"

17 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo took notice of Jade, who had barely any strength left, as well as being on the verge of collapsing. He was about to offer his assistance, but it seemed as if Draco had gotten there first. He wanted to let Draco handle things, but he felt the need to interject. "Uh...Draco? Are you sure you'll be okay to help Jade? After what you went through with Rokata, I don't know if you still have the strength left to move. Hitting your vital's or not. Should I take her to Tricis? I'm one of the few least damaged and I did get some magic back to where I can walk. Plus, I was trained along with Tricis. Albeit, it was only briefly. I guess it could also make sense if we all go. She was a part of Team Lotus, after all." He wouldn't interfere further, but he still wanted to give his two cents. He knew everyone fought hard and imagined everyone was either tired, out of energy, or both.

Jade didn't have the strength to stop Draco from hoisting her onto his back. She wanted to squirm off and argue that she didn't want help, but she simply didn't have the strength. So she simply fought the urge to rudely slump against his shoulder.

"Thank you," she could only mutter.

@Unicorncob

Draco chuckled and said "Remember when you helped me when Rokata busted my ribs?" Draco asked as he walked toward's Tricis' room. "Sometimes you need to lean on your guildmates to help you," Draco stated to Jade as he walked. "And little Jade here needs to rest up before I put on the last healing talismen on her Pretty sure she has afew broken bones and afew other injuries, to boot too,"

@Dynamo Pad

• Brohoof 1

@dragon4111 @Literally Snails @Dynamo Pad @reader8363 

Copper was silently walking with his team back to the medical building, a little ahead and beside of Jade and Draco.  He had what seemed to be a determined look on his face, and it was obvious what he was thinking about.  After this entire skirmish with Jade and Rokata, he wanted to push himself even farther than what he had fighting Onyx.  He had a slight twinge in his stomach that told him that there were far stronger opponents out there...

Unrelated to the entire thing, he looked at Draco and Jade.  "Need help?" he asked the fellow mercenary.  "Oh and... is there any spots open in your guild?"

• Brohoof 1

On 7/23/2020 at 3:53 PM, Unicorncob said:

"Protected?" Jade could barely murmur, so exhausted that just talking was using up the last of her strength. "Then...?"

Master Tricis... is alive?

Her hoof felt like like a ton-heavy weight as she lifted it and her muscles screamed as she took the vial. She began slowly limping toward the medical area, stumbling and almost collapsing on the way.

On 7/23/2020 at 4:42 PM, dragon4111 said:

@Unicorncob

Draco walked over to the mare and then picked her up onto his back. "That should do it. rest I'll walk with ya," Draco stated gently to Jade with a grin on his face. He chuckled as he looked at the tired mare. "You fought well Jade,"

"I can't believe it, but it really looks like Rail is telling the truth!" Shining armor added, walking to Quill's side, but then she dampened the mood in her typical, tone-death way.

"Indeed, you could use that to bring Tricis back," she said, "But do you think that's what she'd want? It seems to me that Tricis came here able and expecting to die. Would it not be wrong to change that?" She asked.

"That's absurd," Shining Armor shot back. "Of course she would want to live, she trained Jade to win this, and her life is the very prize she won!"

@dragon4111

As Draco left the arena, thinned by the crowd that was also leaving in slight trauma, Dai tugged on his tail, "Jade has a decision to make, maybe you could even help." She said, "I think Jade would want to come back, right? Years are so precious to you ponies since you get so few of them." She reasoned. "Then again, Tricis had already had more than most."

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

"I can't believe it, but it really looks like Rail is telling the truth!" Shining armor added, walking to Quill's side, but then she dampened the mood in her typical, tone-death way.

"Indeed, you could use that to bring Tricis back," she said, "But do you think that's what she'd want? It seems to me that Tricis came here able and expecting to die. Would it not be wrong to change that?" She asked.

"That's absurd," Shining Armor shot back. "Of course she would want to live, she trained Jade to win this, and her life is the very prize she won!"

As Draco left the arena, thinned by the crowd that was also leaving in slight trauma, Dai tugged on his tail, "Jade has a decision to make, maybe you could even help." She said, "I think Jade would want to come back, right? Years are so precious to you ponies since you get so few of them." She reasoned. "Then again, Tricis had already had more than most."

Jade could barely focus on anything going on around her. Her vision blurred and her hearing faded frequently as she fought to keep conscious. She was aware enough to be annoyed that she was laying limp on Draco's back, but her muscles were screaming to the point she couldn't move.

I must see her again... she must know... I succeeded... I...

She tried to keep her eyelids from closing.

On 7/23/2020 at 6:12 PM, dragon4111 said:

@Dynamo Pad

"I'm fine I had a nap during Jade's and Rokata's fight," Draco stated with a chuckle. "And it's not the first time I pushed my body beyond the breaking point," Draco said to Dynamo. "If you want all of you could come and join my guild. Hell maybe I can train you," Draco stated but his tone had an underlying of sadism to it.

On 7/24/2020 at 11:29 AM, Unicorncob said:

Jade didn't have the strength to stop Draco from hoisting her onto his back. She wanted to squirm off and argue that she didn't want help, but she simply didn't have the strength. So she simply fought the urge to rudely slump against his shoulder.

"Thank you," she could only mutter.

"If you say so, I guess." Dynamo responded. Not sure if he should chuckle at how serious the situation Draco was placed in. "I suppose that's true when you put it that way. You pushed yourself to the breaking point in your match against Nin. I'll keep that offer in mind and get back to you on that. All I want to do is to get back to my daily life. However, I guess I got to keep training and practicing my magic after what I was able to discover." He would say, looking towards the Quest Controller still attached to his arm. All the while, remembering all the battles he had gone through throughout the tournament. He looked over at Copper, who was walking towards Jade and Draco. He chuckled at the mention of wanting to work with Draco's guild, but he couldn't blame him. With his job that he mentioned before, he knew the guild would possibly make Copper stronger.

On 7/29/2020 at 2:59 AM, Literally Snails said:

@dragon4111

On 7/29/2020 at 3:11 AM, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails@Unicorncob@Dynamo Pad@DwhitetheGamer

"Hmm tell me something all of you if you had a chance to wish someone back to life would you or to you, Dai would you reclaim what you have lost by making that pact with me?" Draco asked as he stopped. He looked to the sky. He closed his eyes he breathed in then out.

As he was about to start heading towards the medical bay with the group, Dynamo stopped as he heard Quill's question. Even though it would be great to wake Tricis up, Quill made a good point. He soon heard Draco's question, before nodding as he understood what his teammate had meant. "I'd say this is up for Jade to decide. If you asked me if I wanted to wake up and save Tricis, then yes. I would make sure to save Tricis without hesitation. She's a part of this team and she helped us in our own ways. From what Jade and the others had said, she fought with everything she had against Rokata. If she accepted her fate, then she wouldn't have fought with all her might. If that doesn't mean that Tricis wanted to live, then I don't know what is. Plus, Draco has a point. If I had the chance to bring back my father the way he used to be, then I would take the chance. However, it's just like Quill had said. Maybe there are times that you can't just bring someone back for one reason or another. So, in the end. Jade is the captain of this team. So, it's her decision at the end of the day." Dynamo left his spot as he walked over towards Jade, Draco and Copper, who were taking their leave of the arena. Just before he caught up, he stopped as he glanced to the side. Making sure that everyone could hear him. "Besides, Tricis isn't the only one that could be brought back with a wish too, you know? Think about that." He would say, slowly walking towards his friends and teammates. If anyone understood, then they would know that Dynamo had mentioned about Frostflame.

• Brohoof 1

Rose followed them out of the arena in silence and thought about what was going to happen afterwards, hundreds upon thousands are watching and who knows how many will hire her, even if and when there's another tournament. She shook her head and collapsed against the wall, her body was too heavy to move at all from lack of energy. her claw felt like it was a couple hundred pounds. She leaned her head back and thought about all that she went through.

On 7/29/2020 at 2:11 AM, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails@Unicorncob@Dynamo Pad@DwhitetheGamer

"Hmm tell me something all of you if you had a chance to wish someone back to life would you or to you, Dai would you reclaim what you have lost by making that pact with me?" Draco asked as he stopped. He looked to the sky. He closed his eyes he breathed in then out.

"That's a ridiculous question," Dai said with the flick of an ear. "Of course I'd reclaim that if I could. Anyone would!"

On 7/29/2020 at 8:01 AM, Unicorncob said:

Jade could barely focus on anything going on around her. Her vision blurred and her hearing faded frequently as she fought to keep conscious. She was aware enough to be annoyed that she was laying limp on Draco's back, but her muscles were screaming to the point she couldn't move.

I must see her again... she must know... I succeeded... I...

She tried to keep her eyelids from closing.

"I'm not about to turn this into a choice." Rail said, tossing the vial to Shining Armor, who caught it without taking an eye off of Rail.

"And what are we supposed to do with you?" He asked.

@Dynamo Pad @DwhitetheGamer @Canteen_the_unstable @reader8363

It seemed like everyone else was leaving the rubble filled stadium, but there was another matter to attend to.

"Well, what happens with Tricis remains to be seen, but as for me, I've already lost my final bet." Rail explained, "You already agreed to the terms of the bet. Now, it's time for you to kill me."

Rail wasn't a threat anymore without his team and his money, but he seemed almost insistent.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

""I'm not about to turn this into a choice." Rail said, tossing the vial to Shining Armor, who caught it without taking an eye off of Rail.

It seemed like everyone else was leaving the rubble filled stadium, but there was another matter to attend to.

"Well, what happens with Tricis remains to be seen, but as for me, I've already lost my final bet." Rail explained, "You already agreed to the terms of the bet. Now, it's time for you to kill me."

Rail wasn't a threat anymore without his team and his money, but he seemed almost insistent.

4 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

"Hmm I see," Draco stated as he gently placed down Jade. "I wouldn't reclaim what I've lost. I've always made my choices and never regretted them," he stated to Dai after he placed the unicorn onto the ground. He began to walk toward Rail slowly. "Tell me Rail you're a betting stallion are you not?" Draco asked simply.

Jade almost slumped to the ground when Draco set her down. She forced herself to stand, legs shaking from the effort. She tried to hobble over to him and Rail.

"N-no more," she muttered, looking ready to collapse any moment. "Enough...lives taken..."

On 8/4/2020 at 2:34 PM, reader8363 said:

Rose followed them out of the arena in silence and thought about what was going to happen afterwards, hundreds upon thousands are watching and who knows how many will hire her, even if and when there's another tournament. She shook her head and collapsed against the wall, her body was too heavy to move at all from lack of energy. her claw felt like it was a couple hundred pounds. She leaned her head back and thought about all that she went through.

On 8/5/2020 at 3:29 AM, Literally Snails said:

"I'm not about to turn this into a choice." Rail said, tossing the vial to Shining Armor, who caught it without taking an eye off of Rail.

Dynamo had thought he had heard a thud, before turning to see Rose had collapsed against the wall. He was about to rush over towards her, but stopped as Rail began to speak up once again. "From the way he made the bet, it wasn't a choice to begin with." He muttered softly, but it was enough for his teammates to hear. It seemed as if even the crowd was slowly, but surely making their exit of the stadium. 

On 8/5/2020 at 3:44 AM, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

"Hmm I see," Draco stated as he gently placed down Jade. "I wouldn't reclaim what I've lost. I've always made my choices and never regretted them," he stated to Dai after he placed the unicorn onto the ground. He began to walk toward Rail slowly. "Tell me Rail you're a betting stallion are you not?" Draco asked simply.

@Unicorncob@Dynamo Pad

On 8/5/2020 at 9:47 AM, Unicorncob said:

Jade almost slumped to the ground when Draco set her down. She forced herself to stand, legs shaking from the effort. She tried to hobble over to him and Rail.

"N-no more," she muttered, looking ready to collapse any moment. "Enough...lives taken..."

@Unicorncob @reader8363 @dragon4111 @Canteen_the_unstable @DwhitetheGamer

Upon hearing Rail's remark to finish him, Dynamo raised an eyebrow slightly in surprise. He knew the meaning behind the bet, but he didn't expect Rail to go through with it. As Draco placed Jade back towards the ground, Dynamo turned his attention over towards Copper. "You take Rose as she's unable to stay on her hooves, let alone walk. It seems as if Draco wants to finish what was started. I'll go and help Jade. You and I are the ones that regained some energy in order to stay standing and walk." While he was still tired from the energy he used in his fight, he still had to stay strong for his team. 

As he reached over to Jade's slumped position, Dynamo placed a hoof upon her shoulders to help steady her. "Easy, Jade. Just lean on me if you have trouble walking. I know that you're strong and capable, but you went through a lot in that battle against Rokata." He would say, trying to help his captain, who seemed to be hobbling over towards Draco and Rail.

• Brohoof 1

On 8/5/2020 at 8:47 AM, Unicorncob said:

@dragon4111 @reader8363 @Dynamo Pad @Canteen_the_unstable @DwhitetheGamer (I'm done dallying. Let's get a finale going.)

Rail tilted his head down, keeping his eyes trained on Jade, then Dynamo when he came to aid her. Rose wasn't faring much better. Team Lotus was exhausted, but victorious. After all, the threat had subsided.

"Do you really think that's wise?" He asked, the normally civil, businesslike tone to his voice suddenly dissolving into something more psychotic. Perhaps it was too much to expect a calm and peaceful resolution from someone who they found out had downright genocidal goals for Equestria.

Spoiler

"You're not a threat without your money or your goons, Rail," Shining Armor replied, standing between him and Dynamo. "You and I are gonna have a long talk about how many lifetimes you'll serve after this, but we don't execute prisoners."

"Are you sure about that? I could get my money again. I could escape." He said, speaking in a bizarrely playful tone, like he was entertaining the possibilities as a fun thought exercise. "Besides, what's the fun in a gamble if you know you can walk out on your bets?" Rail flipped his gold plated lighter upside down and popped off the latch to a hidden compartment at its base, revealing a tiny red button.

He shot one glance at Topaz, his daughter, who was standing directly behind him, and said, "Best to leave now. I'd like to leave something behind."

• Brohoof 1

@Literally Snails@Unicorncob

"Unfortunate," Draco stated as he was close to Rail. "I was hoping to recruit you into my guild as well maybe becomes friends I do like to gamble," he stated sadly. "But now," he stated as he gathered his wind into the tip of his hoof. he shook his head. "Do forgive me for this miss Topaz," he stated gently upon the wind. "ANGEL'S MERCY!" Draco then sent a hoof into the business pony's chest. It was too bad he would have liked to have gambled against this bastard but oh well.

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Rail tilted his head down, keeping his eyes trained on Jade, then Dynamo when he came to aid her. Rose wasn't faring much better. Team Lotus was exhausted, but victorious. After all, the threat had subsided.

"Do you really think that's wise?" He asked, the normally civil, businesslike tone to his voice suddenly dissolving into something more psychotic. Perhaps it was too much to expect a calm and peaceful resolution from someone who they found out had downright genocidal goals for Equestria.

"You're not a threat without your money or your goons, Rail," Shining Armor replied, standing between him and Dynamo. "You and I are gonna have a long talk about how many lifetimes you'll serve after this, but we don't execute prisoners."

"Are you sure about that? I could get my money again. I could escape." He said, speaking in a bizarrely playful tone, like he was entertaining the possibilities as a fun thought exercise. "Besides, what's the fun in a gamble if you know you can walk out on your bets?" Rail flipped his gold plated lighter upside down and popped off the latch to a hidden compartment at its base, revealing a tiny red button.

He shot one glance at Topaz, his daughter, who was standing directly behind him, and said, "Best to leave now. I'd like to leave something behind."

Jade watched as Rail revealed the button, and tried to hobble past Shining Armour to confront him. Her wings were limp and her head was heavy. "I-I won't... I..."

Everything was blurry. Her hearing went muffled. White noise. She felt an ache on her side. Everything was side ways. Her eyes closed as she finally lost consciousness.

On 8/12/2020 at 9:37 AM, Unicorncob said:

Jade watched as Rail revealed the button, and tried to hobble past Shining Armour to confront him. Her wings were limp and her head was heavy. "I-I won't... I..."

Everything was blurry. Her hearing went muffled. White noise. She felt an ache on her side. Everything was side ways. Her eyes closed as she finally lost consciousness.

"If that's the case..." Rail hovered his lighter close, his aura surrounding the hidden red button, ready to press.

On 8/11/2020 at 8:06 PM, dragon4111 said:

"Unfortunate," Draco stated as he was close to Rail. "I was hoping to recruit you into my guild as well maybe becomes friends I do like to gamble," he stated sadly. "But now," he stated as he gathered his wind into the tip of his hoof. he shook his head. "Do forgive me for this miss Topaz," he stated gently upon the wind. "ANGEL'S MERCY!" Draco then sent a hoof into the business pony's chest. It was too bad he would have liked to have gambled against this bastard but oh well.

"GAH!" Rail stiffened up and held his mouth agape with a shocked expression plastered on his face. He didn't seem to expect one of Jade's companions to actually attack him. Sweat dripped down his brow and the veins in his forehead bulged as the blood pressure in his body sharply dropped thanks to the hole Draco put in his chest.

Topaz covered her mouth and dropped her mic. From Rose's interactions with her, she seemed disconnected with her father, like she cared more about the tournament, but the shock and distress was clear on her face.

Rail slowly turned his head to his lighter as the aura holding it faded. Then the lighter fell and clanked on the ground.

On 8/11/2020 at 8:52 PM, Literally Snails said:

@dragon4111 @reader8363 @Dynamo Pad @Canteen_the_unstable @DwhitetheGamer (I'm done dallying. Let's get a finale going.)

@Unicorncob @Canteen_the_unstable @dragon4111 @reader8363 @DwhitetheGamer

As he helped Jade in walking over towards the group, Dynamo had taken notice of Rail's tone. It didn't seem like the standard business pony he had known throughout the week. The tone in Rail's voice seemed more psychotic and almost maniacal. It sent a slight shiver down his spine as he didn't like where this was possibly going. He didn't nod, but the gamer pony did agree with Shining Armor's form of logic. With the fight and final round basically over, Rail had lost everything in that final bet he had made. As Rail flipped his lighter around, Dynamo took notice of a tiny red button that was in a hidden compartment. "H-Hold on. W...What are you trying to do?" As he heard the warning given to Topaz, Dynamo stood frozen stiff as he had a bad feeling was about to transpire. "Guys? We need to go. I don't know what he's planning, but it's not safe here!" He exclaimed, looking to Shining Armor and Quill. "The two of you need to go and get Tricis and get her out of here. Either go and give her the antitode to wake her up, or bring her to us. We'll catch up and meet you guys later."

On 8/12/2020 at 10:37 AM, Unicorncob said:

Dynamo felt Jade slip out of his arms as she tried to hobble past the others to confront Rail. He had to commend Jade's efforts in wanting to stop Rail. Given the state that she was in, she still was willing to give it everything she had. It all soon changed as it looked as if Jade was falling over. Dynamo soon rushed over as fast as he could to catch Jade. He fell to his knees, while making sure that Jade didn't hit the ground. "Jade? J-Jade! Come on! You gotta wake up!" He exclaimed, trying to shake her in any attempt for her to wake up. However, it looked as if it proved to be in vain. 'She's knocked out. The pain and fatigue must have finally caught up to her.' He thought, trying to figure out how he and everyone was going to escape now.

On 8/11/2020 at 9:06 PM, dragon4111 said:

17 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

"If that's the case..." Rail hovered his lighter close, his aura surrounding the hidden red button, ready to press.

"GAH!" Rail stiffened up and held his mouth agape with a shocked expression plastered on his face. He didn't seem to expect one of Jade's companions to actually attack him. Sweat dripped down his brow and the veins in his forehead bulged as the blood pressure in his body sharply dropped thanks to the hole Draco put in his chest.

Topaz covered her mouth and dropped her mic. From Rose's interactions with her, she seemed disconnected with her father, like she cared more about the tournament, but the shock and distress was clear on her face.

Rail slowly turned his head to his lighter as the aura holding it faded. Then the lighter fell and clanked on the ground.

Dynamo's ears perked as he thought he heard the sound of wind in the air. He looked over to see Draco, who was forming a bit of wind into his hoof. "Draco?" He asks, wondering what the pegasus was trying to pull. He soon gained his answer as his teammate attacked Rail without hesitation. He gasped as he was hoping there could be some other way to settle things. However, Dynamo had to realize that things didn't work like that with Draco. Once the aura faded from the lighter, the gamer pony could only hear a clinking sound hitting the ground. "D-Did the button get pressed? W-What's going to happen now?" He wondered aloud as he didn't want to know what the button was for in the first place.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 2

@Literally Snails

Draco looked to Topaz and said "Forgive me. It had to be done," he all but whispered as he stomped hard onto the lighter breaking it. "I have a job proposal for you Miss Topaz. if you'll hear it," Draco stated as he looked at the pony. "But coming from your father's killer probably you won't hear what I have to say. But hear me now we have an arena back home. Not a blood sport but it could use a beautiful announcer," Draco stated with a charming smile. "Think it over ma'am," Draco stated as he began to walk away.

• Brohoof 2

11 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo felt Jade slip out of his arms as she tried to hobble past the others to confront Rail. He had to commend Jade's efforts in wanting to stop Rail. Given the state that she was in, she still was willing to give it everything she had. It all soon changed as it looked as if Jade was falling over. Dynamo soon rushed over as fast as he could to catch Jade. He fell to his knees, while making sure that Jade didn't hit the ground. "Jade? J-Jade! Come on! You gotta wake up!" He exclaimed, trying to shake her in any attempt for her to wake up. However, it looked as if it proved to be in vain. 'She's knocked out. The pain and fatigue must have finally caught up to her.' He thought, trying to figure out how he and everyone was going to escape now.

"Ngh..."

Jade grunted, trying to force her eyes open. She'd lost consciousness for a moment, but her vision cleared up enough to recognise Dynamo in front of her.

"R-Rail... Tricis... n-need to..."

She tried to push herself onto her hooves and hobble toward the medical area. She needed to see her teacher alive before she could rest.

• Brohoof 3

12 minutes ago, Unicorncob said:

"Ngh..."

Jade grunted, trying to force her eyes open. She'd lost consciousness for a moment, but her vision cleared up enough to recognise Dynamo in front of her.

She tried to push herself onto her hooves and hobble toward the medical area. She needed to see her teacher alive before she could rest.

@Unicorncob

Dynamo just continued to stare at Rail's fallen form, while it seemed that Draco tried to make an offer to Topaz. He wasn't sure if she would listen or not, but it seemed like it was finally over. He was brought out of his musings as he felt Jade struggle to stand up. He was thankful that she regained consciousness, but she still looked to be very tired. He looked over to see that she was hobbling away. In the direction she was heading, it could only mean that Jade was heading towards the medical area. He knew that Tricis was her number one concern right now. He made his way over towards Jade, while placing a hoof upon her shoulder. "Here." He stated, before lowering himself towards the ground so she could place herself upon his back. "I know you probably don't want help. In the state that you're in, you'll be in no shape to walk. I want to go see Tricis and help her wake up. You've earned a good rest so there's no need to push yourself, okay? As a friend, please let me help you, Jade." 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 2

On 8/13/2020 at 8:50 PM, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

Draco looked to Topaz and said "Forgive me. It had to be done," he all but whispered as he stomped hard onto the lighter breaking it. "I have a job proposal for you Miss Topaz. if you'll hear it," Draco stated as he looked at the pony. "But coming from your father's killer probably you won't hear what I have to say. But hear me now we have an arena back home. Not a blood sport but it could use a beautiful announcer," Draco stated with a charming smile. "Think it over ma'am," Draco stated as he began to walk away.

On 8/13/2020 at 8:44 PM, Dynamo Pad said:

D-Did the button get pressed? W-What's going to happen now?" He wondered aloud as he didn't want to know what the button was for in the first place.

The lighter landed in the cracked ground, slightly dug into the dirt. The brass cover that once hid the button was pushed back over it when it dropped, safely preventing it from being pressed.

Topaz silently watched as Rail fell as well, landing next to his lighter. She gulped, swallowing down the shock without showing any other emotion. Rail always had a plan- a scheme- a backup. She couldn't be sad or angry. The surprise of realizing that this really was the end overwhelmed what little feelings she still had for him. When she looked back up, Draco was already walking away.

Spoiler

She picked her mic back up while the last of Rokata's ashes blew away and Rail's blood sank into the earth.

On 8/14/2020 at 8:21 AM, Unicorncob said:

"Ngh..."

"Don't go out on me now. We haven't even botha'd your gran yet." She heard Cumulus' voice say as her eyes closed. He used a wing to prop Jade up on the opposite side of Dynamo. Tatterhoof had walked down through the thinning crowd as well, standing in the rubble of the ring next to Cumulus and Dynamo.

"So the show's finally over," Tatterhoof said before being startled into a jump when a massive hoof slammed onto the ground behind him. Onyx stood towering over them all after stomping on the lighter next to Rail's corpse. In his arms, he had the body of Selene.

The last living member of Team Rokata looked down at Jade, barely conscious, being helped by her friends. "Before you go," He said, "How? How where you able to beat him?" There was an accusatory sting to his voice, the culmination of a decade of hatred. "What did you have that I never did?"

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

The lighter landed in the cracked ground, slightly dug into the dirt. The brass cover that once hid the button was pushed back over it when it dropped, safely preventing it from being pressed.

Topaz silently watched as Rail fell as well, landing next to his lighter. She gulped, swallowing down the shock without showing any other emotion. Rail always had a plan- a scheme- a backup. She couldn't be sad or angry. The surprise of realizing that this really was the end overwhelmed what little feelings she still had for him. When she looked back up, Draco was already walking away.

Reveal hidden contents

She picked her mic back up while the last of Rokata's ashes blew away and Rail's blood sank into the earth.

"Don't go out on me now. We haven't even botha'd your gran yet." She heard Cumulus' voice say as her eyes closed. He used a wing to prop Jade up on the opposite side of Dynamo. Tatterhoof had walked down through the thinning crowd as well, standing in the rubble of the ring next to Cumulus and Dynamo.

"So the show's finally over," Tatterhoof said before being startled into a jump when a massive hoof slammed onto the ground behind him. Onyx stood towering over them all after stomping on the lighter next to Rail's corpse. In his arms, he had the body of Selene.

The last living member of Team Rokata looked down at Jade, barely conscious, being helped by her friends. "Before you go," He said, "How? How where you able to beat him?" There was an accusatory sting to his voice, the culmination of a decade of hatred. "What did you have that I never did?"

@Unicorncob @Canteen_the_unstable @reader8363 @dragon4111 @DwhitetheGamer

Dynamo took note of the button on the reverse side of the lighter had landed in the cracked ground. The brass cover was pushed back over, while the button still remain unpressed. Whatever might have happened didn't happen. The blue unicorn could only sigh in relief as it seemed as if everything was finally over now. He thought he could hear static as he glanced to Topaz, who slowly picked her mic back up. He wasn't sure what emotions had been going through her at the time. He never knew that Rail was her father, but he also didn't know how close they were because of the tournament.

He was brought out of his thoughts as he felt Cumulus, who used a wing to prop Jade up on Dynamo's opposite side. "Thanks, Cumulus. I really appreciate the assistance. We were just on our way to go wake up Tricis. Also, I know it sounds crazy, but it's a shame I didn't get to fight you in the second round. I hope we can spar together sometime." He would say with a smile. Hearing Tatterhoof's voice, Dynamo couldn't help in looking around the entire stadium. What started days ago seemed like a vague memory now. The crowded stadium packed full of audience members, were now a near empty arena with it's audience member's departing. The gaming pony almost lost his balance from a massive stomp upon the ground. He looked towards the source to see Onyx, who was holding the body of Selene in his arms. All the while, towering over Team Lotus and everyone else. "I'm sorry, but at the moment, Jade is completely exhausted and out of energy. She's fading in and out of consciousness. So, would it be okay if you could ask her a little later?" He asks, giving a tired sigh. He knew Jade might be up to answering Onyx, but at the moment, he wasn't entirely sure. Given the state that she was in and the goal they had to go and complete.

• Brohoof 1