Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your ethnicity(s)

MidnightDawn

Mostly Scottish of Irish decent (but IDK if I can get Irish citizenship, as I'm not sure if my grandparents are irish citizens, however are eligible to be),

with some Jewish, French and Scandinavian (so might be @Super Splashee's secret long lost cousin xD) in me

my estimation would be around...

75-80% Irish

20-25% Scandinavian, French, some form of Jewish 

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Sherbie said:

Mostly Scottish of Irish decent (but IDK if I can get Irish citizenship, as I'm not sure if my grandparents are irish citizens, however are eligible to be),

with some Jewish, French and Scandinavian (so might be @Super Splashee's secret long lost cousin xD) in me

my estimation would be around...

75-80% Irish

20-25% Scandinavian, French, some form of Jewish 

But I am 25% Finnish because my grandma was 100% Finnish. That means, I might be a secret long lost cousin of @Tacodidra, meaning @Sherbie might also be related to @Tacodidra. What a cool concept? :derp:

• Brohoof 1

55 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

But I am 25% Finnish because my grandma was 100% Finnish. That means, I might be a secret long lost cousin of @Tacodidra, meaning @Sherbie might also be related to @Tacodidra. What a cool concept? :derp:

oh wow, that would be freaky

42 minutes ago, Kamii said:

I checked and apparently "Portuguese" is an ethnicity, so I'm 100% that (I'd say Iberian is an ethnicity instead but alright).

well I've heard that Gallacians and Portuguese people are more Celtic than Catalans and Castillians so maybe thats why that Portuguese are a separate ethnicity

• Brohoof 3

• 2 years later...