Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your ethnicity(s)

MidnightDawn

I honestly don’t know much about my family history, but from what I know, I’m a bit Filipino, Spanish, and barely Chinese. But I wish that some of my other ancestors were from other European regions, like Norway or Ireland, instead or Spain.

Edited by Tylad
  • Brohoof 2

i dont know my exact percentages but i know one side of my family is white and the other is asian. as for white i know theres ashkenazi and irish. for asian ive heard chinese, japanese, and thai!

edit; i forgot, i also have southwestern asian/middle eastern on my mom's side that consists of iraqi and lebanese

Edited by lil tay

My genetic background is... let's just say, cluttered. That's putting it mildly. :sealed:

As well as being Scottish, I also have some Irish, Dutch, Central American/Spanish, Italian & Scandinavian in me.

Guess my ancestors liked to move around a lot. :nom:

Edit: Add German into the mix as well.

Edited by Prometheus

Depends on how far back you go, really, and what you count as 'ethnicity'.  I'm about as Northern European as you can get. My Mum is from London, England, and my Dad is from Barrow-in-Furness, also England (but Northern). But go steps further back and you get Irish Traveller,  Frankish German,  Pictish Scot, Icelandic Norse, and so on. My family has always been in motion, really. :) 

From what I know...

I am mostly from Celtic origins (specifically Scottish, and Irish), 
I'm also decended from Jewish people also, through my dad's side of the family (my gran's gran was Jewish),
My surname means I can also trace myself to have some French in me (my surname is a Norman surname).

I am actually considdering spending the money on a DNA test, since I'm entriegued to see if there's more in my family history, and also some other stuff!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm basically all 100% European descent. Where in Europe gets complicated. I know I'm part Irish, Slavic, German, etc...

• 11 months later...