Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where will you be 5 years from now?

ManaMinori

In 5 years, I plan to continue watching over the franchise. That being said, I will still be lurking amongst whatever remains in the FiM fandom. 

Edited by Cash In

I'll still be around, probably living a very busy life but I can still see myself loving ponies. I'll probably be just as involved in G5 as I am G4 :dash:

• 1 year later...

Half way there! :awwthanks:

And still no G5 in sight! :worry:

I want to be a full Brony by 2022. Not just a closet, half attempted MLP collector. I want to have a full dedicated Youtube channel with videos of me talking about ponies, and about the golden era. I might want to be as popular as ACRacebest, and go to all conversions. Everyone will know my name. And on top of that, I plan to get rich and more popular too!

Spoiler

With a little bit of luck, I will still be on this forum. That's all I can promise for for a 5 year period. :please:

1 minute ago, Super Splashee said:

Half way there! :awwthanks:

And still no G5 in sight! :worry:

I want to be a full Brony by 2022. Not just a closet, half attempted MLP collector. I want to have a full dedicated Youtube channel with videos of me talking about ponies, and about the golden era. I might want to be as popular as ACRacebest, and go to all conversions. Everyone will know my name. And on top of that, I plan to get rich and more popular too!

Hide contents

With a little bit of luck, I will still be on this forum. That's all I can promise for for a 5 year period. :please:

you could make videos now and just see how it goes, you dont even need yo show your face if you dont want to

as for me, hopefully I've started transitioning to female gender, hopefully I've immigrated to Mainland Europe (Possibly Netherlands) and hopefully work as air cabin crew

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully 100% emancipated from the government, working at an animal sanctuary, constantly rescuing animals, making music and running a record label, juggling, cubing, skating, doing all kinds of sports, fluent in Japanese and learning Chinese, and I'll still be into MLP G4 and probably G5.

No clue. If you told 16-year-old me that this is where I'd be in 5 years, I wouldn't have believed you.

I could see myself at least checking out G5, but it's probably gonna have to do something groundbreaking to make me want to watch it again. I kind of got burnt out from the show around Season 6. Still haven't watched Seasons 7-9 or the movie.

• 2 months later...