Denim&Venom

MLPF / Poniverse Panel?

Recommended Posts

Instead of just organizing a meet up, how about we at MLPF staffers and notable community members host a panel on the biggest network of MLP fan sites? A good chunk of staff are gonna be there, so why don't we make something of it?

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is currently no panel for BronyCon. I’ll double check but last I heard this wasn’t planned for this year. 

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 2/7/2019 at 10:58 AM, Denim&Venom said:

Instead of just organizing a meet up, how about we at MLPF staffers and notable community members host a panel on the biggest network of MLP fan sites? A good chunk of staff are gonna be there, so why don't we make something of it?

 

On 2/8/2019 at 12:58 PM, BronyNumber2 said:

I will be at BronyCon. I will try to be at the panel.

Just double checked and I didn’t misremember. There won’t be an official Poniverse or MLPF panel at BronyCon. I’m actually thankful for that having been a part of planning two of of our panels in the past. 

  • Brohoof 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there'll be mlpforum events there though, so not all hope is lost, you can hunt down Trixie-Jeric for one and take pics for future memes

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

there'll be mlpforum events there though, so not all hope is lost, you can hunt down Trixie-Jeric for one and take pics for future memes

Don’t give people ideas! 

O.o

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jeric said:

Don’t give people ideas! 

O.o

how else am i gonna get my meme photo supply? i need others to do it for me since i can't attend

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about an MLPF livestream? You could either do a bit of con coverage or just stream a hotel room party and 'virtually' have the discord channel at the festivities as well.

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 3/28/2019 at 10:32 PM, BornAgainBrony said:

How about an MLPF livestream? You could either do a bit of con coverage or just stream a hotel room party and 'virtually' have the discord channel at the festivities as well.

Heh. I was going to wait on announcing that, but yeah the purpose of the discord server was to be a bridge between those on here going and those not going. 

  • Brohoof 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm hoping @Jeric will at least do a picture with me at some point, Will be kind of surreal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m going and I hope to meet up with some of you guys.

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/26/2019 at 9:51 AM, Wonderbolt Slipstream said:

I’m going and I hope to meet up with some of you guys.

Same here, should we plan a meet up spot?

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.