Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLPF / Poniverse Panel?

Denim&Venöm

Instead of just organizing a meet up, how about we at MLPF staffers and notable community members host a panel on the biggest network of MLP fan sites? A good chunk of staff are gonna be there, so why don't we make something of it?

• Brohoof 2

On 2/7/2019 at 10:58 AM, Denim&Venom said:

Instead of just organizing a meet up, how about we at MLPF staffers and notable community members host a panel on the biggest network of MLP fan sites? A good chunk of staff are gonna be there, so why don't we make something of it?

On 2/8/2019 at 12:58 PM, BronyNumber2 said:

I will be at BronyCon. I will try to be at the panel.

Just double checked and I didn’t misremember. There won’t be an official Poniverse or MLPF panel at BronyCon. I’m actually thankful for that having been a part of planning two of of our panels in the past. 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

there'll be mlpforum events there though, so not all hope is lost, you can hunt down Trixie-Jeric for one and take pics for future memes

Don’t give people ideas! 

O.o

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/28/2019 at 10:32 PM, BornAgainBrony said:

How about an MLPF livestream? You could either do a bit of con coverage or just stream a hotel room party and 'virtually' have the discord channel at the festivities as well.

Heh. I was going to wait on announcing that, but yeah the purpose of the discord server was to be a bridge between those on here going and those not going. 

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

I'm hoping @Jeric will at least do a picture with me at some point, Will be kind of surreal.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked