Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many Discord servers are you in?

You

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Midnight Danny said:

A lot of discord servers, whenever i login into discord, i received pings from servers everyday. :dry:

lol dude you can mute servers :<

• The title was changed to How many Discord servers are you in?
  • 1 month later...

uhhh

60, it took a while counting from 0 but I think i got it :coco:

with almost 1000 unread notifications total, half of those coming from one server.

and a little fun fact, I guess: I have 100 pending friend requests from people I don't know or remember ever talking with before. I also have DND all the time on because discord at one point changed how notifs worked and I didn't feel like going to every server to adjust notifs for them, so I just put DND all the time but it doesn't mean I'm actually busy.

Hmm let's just say i've really let my discord account go, oh dear

:blush:

I'm in four Discord servers as of now, but I'm only really active in about two of those. I find it very difficult to manage being in too many servers, so keeping that number low is something I actively strive for. :grin:

There are six. mostly people I watch on youtube. Everybody on youtube needs a discord. I look at a couple once in a while but I really kind of hate discord(Not THAT Discord!).

I prefer a messageboard like this where we can start separate thread in subforums so people aren't talking over each other all the time.

i think approx 10?

1 is for my OC story writing though so it's private,
Another 1 Is "Testing" where i literally test everything
& then another is a limited RP one but i don't actively rp anymore so it's gone dead <3

i had to join a few for a game i was playing {well.. the girls from that game wanted me to join so we didn't have to use the ingame features to talk}

I'm in 36 servers, but I'm really active only in one, plus there's one that I use to generate AI art.

I'm in the other ones just to get news about things that interest me, or they are inactive and I'm in them only in case they become active again.

I am in 50 servers as I currently type this, but I'll be frank, I only use 5 of them at most. The other 45 either are for extra emotes to use, with 1 of them being my test server, or just servers I just can never be bothered to leave for one reason or another :crackle:

(edited)

Somewhere between zero and one. But that is because some modder had decided to lock their mods behind discord. And half-way through creating my account, I decided it wasn't worth it and then never verified my account. If I remember correctly.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...