Where Are You?

pondus30

12 hours ago, EpicEnergy said:

If I lived on that map, I'd live on Nippone Island cause floating islands/continents are cool! I'd have wings of course cause I'm prone to falling off cliffs, it's like they are magnets pulling me in in video games lol. I'd visit you from time to time, flying is much easier than land though flight traffic in that map would be more common than it is in the real human world.

Nippone Island is my world's Japan, so if you like that country then you would really like it! :squee: To visit me though, well, in case you're from the Real world, you need to go to Machu Picchu and find a tunnel there that leads to a portal to my world, the same tunnel from the real urban legend that says that connects Machu Picchu with a city in Brazil, good luck! :eager:

• Brohoof 1

Back in my room.  

2 hours ago, Rafa Stary said:

Nippone Island is my world's Japan, so if you like that country then you would really like it! :squee: To visit me though, well, in case you're from the Real world, you need to go to Machu Picchu and find a tunnel there that leads to a portal to my world, the same tunnel from the real urban legend that says that connects Machu Picchu with a city in Brazil, good luck! :eager:

Found the tunnel, but I think took a wrong turn:blush:  Where am I?  

• Shocked 1

On 2024-07-07 at 4:37 PM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Found the tunnel, but I think took a wrong turn:blush:  Where am I?  

Eeeeeeh, I can't say, you know, it's been a while since I visited the real world, so I think I ended up forgetting the way to the portal :mlp_lie:

• Brohoof 1

In the hospital. D: About to be discharged, though. =)

• Hugs 5

3 hours ago, Envy said:

In the hospital. D: About to be discharged, though. =)

D: great but why were you there to begin with if I may ask?

Im in my living room, finishing Mission Impossible.

• smile 1

• 2 weeks later...