Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Why Did Your Romantic Relationship End?

Venomous

It ended for me when I was relocated to another state to live with relatives as a result of my dad taking a job overseas. I had to leave everything I knew behind, including the person who meant everything to me. It wasn't my decision and I would have never done it if I'd had anything to say about it. 

On 5/16/2019 at 2:35 PM, Bas said:

Me confused. Dated for 6 months or 4 years?

Four years, and then did the online dating thing for six months. Must say, not a fan. Upon re-read was not my finest sentence.

Well, I really wanted our relationship to work out and I thought it did . She was really sweet, always was nice and everything. So after about one month when we both assumed we were dating, I asked her if she wants us to be a couple and she said she'd think about it and never responded again. Turns out, she for some reason thought she was a second choice and just revealed her dirty side in which she would talk very dirty, use foul language and other garbage. I tried to make it work between us and told her she never was a second choice but she just left me and tried to date both of my best friends. (Who thank God rejected her)