Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Elements Reincarnated (OOC)

Emerald Heart

(edited)
4 hours ago, Sherem said:

it's always a 50/50 and from the 50% that I go there is another 50 that I get under the knife for my heart

Oh my! I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you'll be ok :(

5 hours ago, Emerald<3 said:

@Lektra Bolt My teacher didn't show up for class so I should be able for the next four hours

Sorry about that, I was sleeping to midday. I made a post and set the scene for us :blush:

15 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Emerald<3

Okay and will do. I made my response, but I have to head back to work. I get done work at around 5:30 pm EST, but I might have to go see my mom. I’ll try to respond as soon as I can.

Now you know what you're working with, just reading the new post I made. It's um, not good. See you soon heh

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Oh my! I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you'll be ok :(

Sorry about that, I was sleeping to midday. I made a post and set the scene for us :blush:

Now you know what you're working with, just reading the new post I made. It's um, not good. See you soon heh

We will see if I can pass, I just hope I don't get any illness

(edited)

For anyone wondering, here's Speedy. She's incomplete, but looks wise she's basically a much smaller and younger version of Lektra

Right now Speed is her assistant and works at Ponyville market taking orders for the company. She specializes in speed running and teleportation

Speed also talks very very fast. This is signified by how all her words in text are combined together. Unless you know her, you will have a hard time understanding her. She also has a hard time just slowing down her speaking, only doing this if she really has to

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Emerald<3 @Lektra Bolt 

Would it be better for Dynamo to mention that he was at Twilight's castle, or should he not bring anything up, until later?

Maybe wait a tad or she'll probably just break down in his hooves. We don't have a fainting couch nearby :please:

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Lektra Bolt @Emerald<3

Okay and no problem. Also, what @reader8363 brought up gave me an idea. Should we each have something that reminded us of the mane 6?

That actually sounds more like Rose didn't like them, rather

But uh, I guess? I have an idea of what Lektra has, but you'd have to come to her hut to actually see it

She has a life size metallic 'plushie' of Twilight that she poses with and cuddles everyday. It's how she's been coping. Kinda embarrassing though? 😊

Just an idea I'd come up with 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

That actually sounds more like Rose didn't like them, rather

But uh, I guess? I have an idea of what Lektra has, but you'd have to come to her hut to actually see it

She has a life size metallic 'plushie' of Twilight that she poses with and cuddles everyday. It's how she's been coping. Kinda embarrassing though? 😊

Just an idea I'd come up with 🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh, okay and I think @DwhitetheGamer had something mentioned earlier when it involved Pinkie. I wasn't sure, but it seemed like a good idea to have something in memory of the mane 6. If not, then that's okay. If we did, then Dynamo would have the friendship journal. Seeing how he would take friendships seriously, but fear is in his heart because of the past and his bullies. Since Cosmic and the others don't believe in friendship.

I don't think the plushie of Twilight is embarrassing. I mean, I can relate as I have a life size plushie of Starlight Glimmer I got a BABScon. :) 

(edited)
13 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Oh, okay and I think @DwhitetheGamer had something mentioned earlier when it involved Pinkie. I wasn't sure, but it seemed like a good idea to have something in memory of the mane 6. If not, then that's okay. If we did, then Dynamo would have the friendship journal. Seeing how he would take friendships seriously, but fear is in his heart because of the past and his bullies. Since Cosmic and the others don't believe in friendship.

I don't think the plushie of Twilight is embarrassing. I mean, I can relate as I have a life size plushie of Starlight Glimmer I got a BABScon. :) 

Life size Starlight might have been extremely expensive?

I may be a little bit Twi obcessed IRL, but I just have them safe in my house. I'm afraid of damaging them and the toys can't be posed

20190701_204428.jpg.5c8cddbe54d7042d3a5d027f5f1d8e4e.jpg

I also have a not life size but pretty big commission of my pony in plush form. About same size as that. Also same deal as above. Kept safe :wub:

In the RP she's not worried about damage because she can easily repair and reshape a metallic statue such as that :toldya:

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

50 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Life size Starlight might have been extremely expensive?

I may be a little bit Twi obcessed IRL, but I just have them safe in my house. I'm afraid of damaging them and the toys can't be posed

20190701_204428.jpg.5c8cddbe54d7042d3a5d027f5f1d8e4e.jpg

I also have a not life size but pretty big commission of my pony in plush form. About same size as that. Also same deal as above. Kept safe :wub:

In the RP she's not worried about damage because she can easily repair and reshape a metallic statue such as that :toldya:

I admit that the life size Starlight plush was very expensive, but definitely worth it. ^_^ I'll try to send a pic of the Starlight plushies.

I think I'm the same way when it comes to Starlight. I remember always having a favorite in Twilight, but she'll always be my favorite of the mane 6. Favorite overall will go to Starlight for me. 

Is the commission the one in the middle? If so, then that's really awesome and cute. I got a commission plush of Starlight, as well. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
12 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I admit that the life size Starlight plush was very expensive, but definitely worth it. ^_^ I'll try to send a pic of the Starlight plushies.

I think I'm the same way when it comes to Starlight. I remember always having a favorite in Twilight, but she'll always be my favorite of the mane 6. Favorite overall will go to Starlight for me. 

Is the commission the one in the middle? If so, then that's really awesome and cute. I got a commission plush of Starlight, as well. 

Nah I don't have pics of my Lektra commission. I'd have to make them from scratch 🤷🏻‍♀️

These are all official merchandise, if you consider the McDonald's stuff official merchandise. I got the plush at a convention. It's a limited edition Twilight wearing a winter scarf. They said no more will be made once the stock is exhausted, not sure if true or not

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Nah I don't have pics of my Lektra commission. I'd have to make them from scratch 🤷🏻‍♀️

These are all official merchandise, if you consider the McDonald's sruffbofficial merchandise. I got the plush at a convention. It's a limited edition Twilight wearing a winter scarf. They said no more will be made once the stock is exhausted, not sure if true or not

Oh, okay. I thought you meant Twilight as a commission plush. I confused myself, but now I understand. I remember making my OC into a plush commission. 

21077668_10208156396022626_5196087564229

I'd believe it if they said no more will be made of that specific plush. I remember getting the Pokemon, Popplio as a plush. Even a head pillow of Octavia and they said those two were a one of it's kind. So, I have no doubt that you got something pretty awesome, in my opinion. :) 

Just now, Emerald<3 said:

@Dynamo Pad

That is so cool.

I wish I had enough bits to pay someone to make a plushie of Emmy

Thank you and I hope you'll be able to get a plush of Emmy someday. I was able to get the plush here on the forum, so I know it's possible. :) 

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Thank you and I hope you'll be able to get a plush of Emmy someday. I was able to get the plush here on the forum, so I know it's possible. :) 

Do you still have the link?

That's awesome Dynamo. They even got the difference in horn.

If it's on the forum it's probably Unicornia

Nervous Stitch made mine, but is no longer around. There was a big staff change a while back back and some staff not only retired, but also just left the forum. Stitch was one of them so her shop closed too. I don't know all the details of why and how sorry, just know it happened

(edited)

Alrighty, goodnight all. We can get the storytelling going when Cocoa comes back with a refill as she clocks out? Will that work? Is that OK?

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Alrighty, goodnight all. We can get the storytelling going when Cocoa comes back with a refill as she clocks out? Will that work? Is that OK?

Sounds good.

I guess I just thought that you and Dynamo would be talking for a bit longer

1 hour ago, Emerald<3 said:

Do you still have the link?

Eeyup. The person who made the plush is on the forum. Here's the link to their commission page. 

1 hour ago, Lektra Bolt said:

That's awesome Dynamo. They even got the difference in horn.

If it's on the forum it's probably Unicornia

Nervous Stitch made mine, but is no longer around. There was a big staff change a while back back and some staff not only retired, but also just left the forum. Stitch was one of them so her shop closed too. I don't know all the details of why and how sorry, just know it happened

Yup and you've got that right on Unicornia making the plush. Wait. You got your plush made by Nervous Stitch? :blink: I got a plush made by Nervous Stitch, as well. I didn't know her shop was closed, but they both made pretty cool plushies.

16 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

6 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

Sounds good.

I'm okay with that plan and I can work with that. Also, I think we were waiting for Cocoa, so we can all continue to get to know each other. My responses might be a bit slow, due to work and all that. Hopefully, we can work out a way to respond, so nobody is left behind, or something like that. I'm also going to head off for bed for work tomorrow. Goodnight and see you all tomorrow. :) 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
10 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

Sounds good.

Oh no no. Very sorry if I confused you. He asked her to tell the story. I had hoped Cocoa could be there too so Lektra didn't need to tell it twice

*mostly passes out*

Edited by Lektra Bolt