Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Elements Reincarnated (OOC)

Emerald Heart

(edited)
17 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Oh, okay and a Twilight convention can work well. I imagine there would be a comment of entering the Twilight zone.

I remember when she used that spell on Sven Gallop. I can see him making VR games with his magic like Sword Art Online, but in his own magic and style. Even games like Duck Hunt in his own magic projection would be interesting.

Aw, and I don't want to spoil anything because anything can be a spoil.

Also, I'm not sure if the comment was added or not, but I was wondering. Does the hut they are staying at have windows for the sun to shine through?

I hadn't thought of that. Yup doing a Twilight zone comment. Seems obligatory at this point ;)

Do keep in mind that RL games don't exist in Equestria, especially if it's higher graphics. You'd have to use 8 bit 60s or 70s arcades like Invaders and really retro old school Mario. Duck Hunt fits the graphical time line though. But of course make it pony style

And yea sorry I forgot to answer that. It has windows but they are slightly out of phase. The hut is larger on the inside than on the outside. Not nearly as much as a Tardis though, but maybe a couple of extra rooms that don't seem like they would fit in that space. He can note that it feels larger if he wants to. You will see more windows on the inside than you would have seen from the outside. Anyway there are windows one can see out from, but Lektra needs to open the metallic shades for light to really shine. Remember she's a metal bender. She made the house convenient for herself. It's easier for her to manipulate mental than use telekinesis in some cases, but it's not quite as convenient for visitors. He can try to open up the shades, but he may be confused how they work lol

Think about this but made of metal and slightly opaque to allow a bit of daylight in: 

Spoiler

romanshade-56d387b93df78cfb37d38b2d.jpg

What do you think? Click the link if it doesn't come up

Edited by Lektra Bolt

(edited)

She's gonna be traumatized further. I may have traumatized my Twi loving self as well. I feel bad :(

Also just saw the special. Was interesting 🤔

Edited by Lektra Bolt

(edited)
29 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

@Emerald<3
Could you mention me when it's morning, work is keeping me busy and losing track of the rp

It's actually morning now. Well kinda. Will be when Emerald posts that Cocoa woke up

Edited by Lektra Bolt

1 hour ago, Lektra Bolt said:

She's gonna be traumatized further. I may have traumatized my Twi loving self as well. I feel bad :(

Also just saw the special. Was interesting 🤔

I'm really sorry. I feel bad if I had said or done anything wrong.

It's nice to know that you thought the special was interesting. I tried to watch it before, but I wasn't really interested. I watched it with a friend and we both enjoyed the special.

I also need to make my response and going to work on that now. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
43 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I'm really sorry. I feel bad if I had said or done anything wrong.

It's nice to know that you thought the special was interesting. I tried to watch it before, but I wasn't really interested. I watched it with a friend and we both enjoyed the special.

I also need to make my response and going to work on that now. 

You didn't do anything wrong. I mean I may have further traumatized my ponysona with that last post....... 

Edited by Lektra Bolt

(edited)

@Dynamo Padok he should hear Lektra screaming and whimpering from being trapped in her nightmare, just as he wakes up, Speed will be up at around 8am

She'll need to be woken up

👌🏻

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

@Dynamo Padok he should hear Lektra screaming and whimpering from being trapped in her nightmare, just as he wakes up, Speed will be up at around 8am

She'll need to be woken up

👌🏻

Okay and that sounds like a plan. My typing might be a little slow as my sister just gave me her old laptop to use. At least I'll be able to post more easily instead of the phone. :laugh:

(edited)
1 minute ago, Emerald<3 said:

But shouldn't Cocoa already be gone by now? She leaves at 6 AM

@Lektra Bolt

Dynamo had woken up at around 5:45 am. So, maybe she and Speed will both be up and notice him trying to find both the living room/kitchen and then they all see Lektra having her nightmare? 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

@Lektra Bolt

Dynamo had woken up at around 5:45 am. So, maybe she and Speed will both be up and notice him trying to find both the living room/kitchen and then they all see Lektra having her nightmare? 

Okie dokie

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yeah that's the idea, the nightmare will throw off everyone's schedules

I had a crazy idea here. What if when he touches her to shake her, instead of being woken up she accidentally pulls him into the nightmare and the two of them have to fight off or talk down the entire group of citizens and the ghost?

Maybe pull Cocoa in too? 

Too much?

Edited by Lektra Bolt

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Yeah that's the idea, the nightmare will throw off everyone's schedules

I had a crazy idea here. What if when he touches her to shake her, instead of being woken up she accidentally pulls him into the nightmare and the two of them have to fight off or talk down the entire group of citizens and the ghost?

Maybe pull Cocoa in too? 

Too much?

@Emerald<3
Hmm...that would be rather interesting. Maybe they can help Lektra to know that she's okay and maybe the Twilight in the nightmare would know to back off, or something like that?

That does bring up a good question though. How would they be pulled into the nightmare if it's not dream magic? Maybe Princess Luna has a part to play in it? Instead of stopping the nightmare, she lets Dynamo and the others step in to help as a sort of test?

Edited by Dynamo Pad

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Emerald<3
Hmm...that would be rather interesting. Maybe they can help Lektra to know that she's okay and maybe the Twilight in the nightmare would know to back off, or something like that?

That does bring up a good question though. How would they be pulled into the nightmare if it's not dream magic? Maybe Princess Luna has a part to play in it? Instead of stopping the nightmare, she lets Dynamo and the others step in to help as a sort of test?

I was thinking Sparky or Speed brings out a VR machine, but that works too. I mean if it works for you guys?

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Lektra Bolt said:

I was thinking Sparky or Speed brings out a VR machine, but that works too. I mean if it works for you guys?

I'm good with either option. Maybe that gives Speed and Lektra to sort of help with the idea of VR. 

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I'm good with either option. Maybe that gives Speed and Lektra to sort of help with the idea of VR. 

Oh no, the Magitek is done. It's just that maybe having Luna show up may be better.

Ok so let's bring Luna? She will warn them that as this is a really bad dream, she can't get them out until they resolve the situation?

The dream is repeating, and they have to save her from herself. When they enter, the dream has started at the beginning. They will initially be at ease as they enter the convention, but it will play out as I've posted. At the end they have twenty minutes of chase scenes before the dream repeats again.

Lektra will be completely helpless and terrified, and magic doesn't work. Spike is carrying a piece of the throne of Chrysalis

What do you guys think? 

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Oh no, the Magitek is done. It's just that maybe having Luna show up may be better.

Ok so let's bring Luna? She will warn them that as this is a really bad dream, she can't get them out until they resolve the situation?

The dream is repeating, and they have to save her from herself. When they enter, the dream has started at the beginning. They will initially be at ease as they enter the convention, but it will play out as I've posted. At the end they have twenty minutes of chase scenes before the dream repeats again.

Lektra will be completely helpless and terrified, and magic doesn't work. Spike is carrying a piece of the throne of Chrysalis

What do you guys think? 

@Emerald<3

That sound both interesting and terrifying. It gives them the challenge to save their friend from a repeating nightmare. Hmm...maybe this can give Luna that realization that the three of them are the next chosen element bearers? Which, in turn, would send word to Starlight to go and gather them?

(edited)

Yeah! Let's do it! OMG this is great. I was initially hesitant to bring this idea up. It's seriously terrifying.

Were completely playing this by ear, I'll write the ghost and the citizens

If someone can destroy the fragment, magic will work again. This is not a lucid dream. Well unless it should be?

Edited by Lektra Bolt

Yeah! Let's do it! OMG this is great. I was initially hesitant to bring this idea up. It's seriously terrifying.

Were completely playing this by ear, I'll write the ghost and the citizens

I like how we all brainstorm and come up with amazing ideas. :D 

Would there be a way to write a script or something like that? That way, we won't have to play it by ear?

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Would there be a way to write a script or something like that? That way, we won't have to play it by ear?

quite the tall order there man

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

But that's not how RP works. The fun of RP is to not just work it all out. I say get the throne fragment from Spike and smash it, then you can get some control over the dream but not much. Lektra has to get her confidence back

I have the script written up to the point where it all turns sour, after that is the fun of what we all come up with 

But that's not how RP works. The fun of RP is to not just work it all out. I say get the throne fragment from Spike and smash it, then you can get some control over the dream but not much. Lektra has to get her confidence back

Oh, that's my bad. When I meant write out a sort of script, I was remembering when you said that you and @Califorum wrote out a scene on Discord. I wasn't sure if it would be something like that. Sorry for any confusion. 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Oh, that's my bad. When I meant write out a sort of script, I was remembering when you said that you and @Califorum wrote out a scene on Discord. I wasn't sure if it would be something like that. Sorry for any confusion. 

That was cause it's a player versus player (PVP) fight and we didn't want to drag it out for hours or even days back and forth. Cali needed to go to bed and we just didn't want drag it out long

• Brohoof 2