Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Elements Reincarnated (OOC)

Emerald Heart

Allow me to offer an explanation for Luna to use, since we are in my character's dream: Some dreams are so strong and the trauma so much that bad dreams such as this just happen eventually. And of course she wouldn't tell then that it's also a test as we agreed

• Brohoof 1

30 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I'm also back from picking up my new dog and I'm all good to post again. 

I had thought maybe you guys wanted to enjoy the convention a bit, but the next section of the dream is posted already. Mayor Mare (nightmare version) has called everyone together for the speech, which is the turning point in the dream becoming a nightmare. If you all are ready move into that, just react to this happening 👌🏻

I had thought ya'll wanted to delay reacting to that so as to be able to enjoy the convention 

6 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

I had thought maybe you guys wanted to enjoy the convention a bit, but the next section of the dream is posted already. Mayor Mare (nightmare version) has called everyone together for the speech, which is the turning point in the dream becoming a nightmare. If you all are ready move into that, just react to this happening 👌🏻

I had thought ya'll wanted to delay reacting to that so as to be able to enjoy the convention 

I thought the group was waiting for Luna's explanation, so the group could formulate a plan as to how to save Lektra. Maybe afterwards, the dream will turn out better to where they can enjoy the convention. Which would be somewhat of a time skip of everyone waking up?

(edited)
10 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I thought the group was waiting for Luna's explanation, so the group could formulate a plan as to how to save Lektra. Maybe afterwards, the dream will turn out better to where they can enjoy the convention. Which would be somewhat of a time skip of everyone waking up?

They were. She can't tell them it just happened on its own and is also a test, so I've given a fairly plausible explanation Emerald can have Luna use

Also....... Wellllllll🤔

I hadn't expected to do that honestly. Enjoy it after the fact. She needs to face her demons, and that can only be done after the dream has already turned into a nightmare and everything gets twisted

She can't do this alone, which is why everyone was pulled in to help. If you all are ready for the dream to twist, just react to the speech post I made

I figure it will take time for everyone to actually notice she's going up to the podium and the major calling the speech to order. You can all delay reacting to that and just talk or enjoy the place for a while

But once it's resolved at the end and doesn't loop again, I'm sure it would definitely turn out better instead if looping into a nightmare again. Remember she's had this happen to her at least a dozen times, so she's pretty traumatized but can't actually break out 

Edited by Lektra Bolt

12 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

Hi guys. So sorry for the wait! Was doing some homework, what did I miss?

I believe the others are waiting on Luna to explain what's going on? 🤔

Here, use this:

1 hour ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Allow me to offer an explanation for Luna to use, since we are in my character's dream: Some dreams are so strong and the trauma so much that bad dreams such as this just happen eventually. And of course she wouldn't tell then that it's also a test as we agreed

She should also explain that the dream is looping and heavily traumatizing Lektra every time it does, cause she's stuck in the events:(

5 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

I believe the others are waiting on Luna to explain what's going on? 🤔

Here, use this:

She should also explain that the dream is looping and heavily traumatizing Lektra every time it does, cause she's stuck in the events:(

Alright, sounds good. Thanks!

• Brohoof 1

Okay so basically after Shining Armour is disposed of, Sombra's arc for the time being will be considered complete. Let's just say that Sombra, in the body of Cadence sends out patrols looking for Flurry Heart. When Flurry heart gets back there will be no traces of Sombra, which will be within Cadence now. Shining Armour will be written off as disappeared, since he will be gone, never ever to be seen again. Cadence is basically as good as dead at this point.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Califorum said:

Okay so basically after Shining Armour is disposed of, Sombra's arc for the time being will be considered complete. Let's just say that Sombra, in the body of Cadence sends out patrols looking for Flurry Heart. When Flurry heart gets back there will be no traces of Sombra, which will be within Cadence now. Shining Armour will be written off as disappeared, since he will be gone, never ever to be seen again. Cadence is basically as good as dead at this point.

Okie dokie!

(I'm back now).

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
7 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

Hey @Lektra Bolt how do you stop Lektra's dream again?

Win

She needs help from the others to face her demons once it turns into nightmare mode. Not strong enough to break the cycle alone

I'll gradually advance it to nightmare mode. Right now you guys are busy with Luna. The next phase is when you all notice she's up on the podium and no one is cheering

Edited by Lektra Bolt

Just now, Lektra Bolt said:

Win

She needs help from the others to face her demons once it turns into nightmare mode. Not strong enough to break the cycle alone

I'll gradually advance it to nightmare mode. Right now you guys are busy with Luna. The next phase is when you all notice she's up on the podium and no one is cheering

Okie dokie

Just now, Lektra Bolt said:

I just didn't want people to be left behind, especially @Sherem

But if ya'll would rather get to the saving part please tell me

don't worry I'll catch up, besides I have been waiting the replies of others since I already left my reply

• Brohoof 1