Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fun with your keyboard suggestions!

Lucky Bolt

Show us all the wacky sentences your keyboard suggestions can make. :muffins:

I will begin...

Oh yeah I don't know what time yet but you just remind me of him like THAT back then like to update y'all on the future of this channel. 

:love:

• Brohoof 2

*ahem

Another thing to the point where it becomes obnoxious about one of the most retarted reasons to get angry and it was often a royal pain to fall asleep on the roof.

• Brohoof 1

and then the next lines are open for a few minutes walk to work with the same as last week and I have to do it in the next couple more days ago and I will have the right to the end of the most popular properties for the delay in the next lines and the other hand I am sure that you can get the cheapest price for you 

• Brohoof 2

Using the first suggestion:

I don't know if you want to reply to a specific thing someone said that the best of days, but I don't have to every time I get on the best of days, but I don't have to every time I get on the best of days,...

Picking from the first three (hoping for something that makes sense):

I'm not sure what it means for a little longer than expected, but it was a fantastic day or night and a great day Mr.

• Brohoof 1

I know I already did one...but I couldn't resist doing another:

Mario Maker and having a stroke is the best game of thrones and Ember was still adjusting to the nature of the x factor. 

• Brohoof 1

I don't really know what you mean by that time of year again for your time and energy to do that with the same time and money on your own father of a new pair of shoes and he's a good time.

WHAT THE F***?

• Brohoof 1

site to be a fantastic Admin and a very good one for me and a very good friend and a very good friend and a very good friend and a very good friend and....... 

• Brohoof 1

No harm in going again. :ph3ar:

The only members of a sudden cravings for the night before bed now that yeah I'm even able to view the forums for quite some time now that yeah I know you? 

• Brohoof 1

Yeah I guess I’ll just have to go to get lunch now and then I will have a couple of minutes to go get home and then I will have y’all come back. 

10 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Yeah I guess I’ll just have to go to get lunch now and then I will have a couple of minutes to go get home and then I will have y’all come back. 

That actually reads like a real sentence.

Almost. :laugh:

(edited)

I am not sure if you are aware of this but I am interested in the job you have posted on Craigslist and would like to know more about the position you have available for me to HOV your company and I am very interested in this position and would like to know more about the position you have available for me to HOV your company 

(it repeats, why is this about a job?)

Edited by Lektra Bolt

I just wanna forget it was the last time y’all got to go back home again tomorrow night and then go to the bed club cab and then go get to see what y’all mean think y’all are going to be here for a while. 

Y’all seems to be a favorite word of mine 

Yes we will do it tomorrow and then we can go get some stuff for you and then I’ll wait until we can leave a message for the house 

• 4 weeks later...