Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Respond with a picture

Ezynell

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Tilgoreth

Is that little guy on her skirt supposed to be The Green Goblin from Spider-Man? I apoligize if it's not.

Green-Goblin-Norman-Osborn-Marvel-Comics

Yes it is! lol my oc has a weird cutie mark. I mean in pony form it's supposed to be the Green Goblin from Ultimate Spider-Man(the comics). 

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Tilgoreth said:

Yes it is! lol my oc has a weird cutie mark. I mean in pony form it's supposed to be the Green Goblin from Ultimate Spider-Man(the comics). 

If I had an OC they would have a Harley Quinn symbol because, Harley Quinn is my favorite villain in comics/animation. :P

Kinda like this:

e882d2b45dc8de7c1c6c34d7ce231bf9.jpg

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

If I had an OC they would have a Harley Quinn symbol because, Harley Quinn is my favorite villain in comics/animation. :P

Kinda like this:

e882d2b45dc8de7c1c6c34d7ce231bf9.jpg

Yeah but that looks like it could be a real cutie mark. Actually the whole goblin thing comes from wanting to have a goblin oc(similair to the Ultimate Spider-Man one) but not being able to draw. I mean right now I have no money to commision one. And besides that my oc sort of started out as a gag/mascot character. 

also posting some more art of my oc because gangster rap made me do it:

chibi_request_for_tilgoreth_by_bringerochaos-dbhrm6n.jpg.1648a9e047cb4a850131bd6e534e2183.thumb.jpg.1332ddbe620d0880cefb9038e2935ce7.jpg

• Brohoof 2