Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Remaining loose ends.

CastletonSnob

The final confrontation between Starlight and Chrysalis that I'm waiting for years. I will be very pissed off if they drop that plot. They spent a lot of their last remaining episodes for fillers so we can only hope the finale can be a good paid off, which is impossible for 44 minutes so I'm very cynical.:worry:

I could go on about Celestia being useless and that Twilight replacing her is just idiotic the way things are going, but I' not in the mood.

Instead, I want to know about who is going to take Luna's job of watching over dreams and how are things going to work out with the sun and the moon, with ponies typically losing their magic because of them. Also, I want to know what will be of Chrysalis after she's redeemed (speculation) in the end... It really annoyed me that instead of working towards rebuilding, she simply gave up until Grogar found her.

I'd like the students to graduate too.

10 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

or even if they did pass.

Tears, spoken of in the past tense, Apple Bloom saying they left the family something "to remember them by." Yep, they dead.

Edited by ggg-2

Kirin! :kirin:

Oh who am I kidding, King Sombra. :maud: However they do it, I don't care. I just want some sort of closure on his character arc other than that he tried to take over Equestria and got "killed". Otherwise, that would be the biggest letdown ever to me, the Mane 6 are just killers and there's nothing deeper to his character at all. :scoots:

Oh lord were do I begin. For now I will just stick with the Wonderbolts, after such an underwhelming conclusion to the arc, I was hoping they would do anything with it, but they just let it die. Unless episode 23 is gonna involve them in some way by some fucking miracle, not expecting anything, which is just makes it even more appalling. There's also the tease of Silverstream of dreaming to be a Wonderbolt. That actually sounds interesting but it doesn't look like it'll go anywhere. Why the heck would you introduce a major development like that and not do anything with it?

19 hours ago, Lambdadelta said:

The final confrontation between Starlight and Chrysalis that I'm waiting for years. I will be very pissed off if they drop that plot. They spent a lot of their last remaining episodes for fillers so we can only hope the finale can be a good paid off, which is impossible for 44 minutes so I'm very cynical.:worry:

I'd hardly describe Starlight Glimmer as Queen Chrysalis' arch nemesis. She just severely underestimated her and is mad because she threw a wrench in her last attempt at world dominatin.

If anything, she has more of an arch enemy in Twilight Sparkle in her family, since she's emotionally affected her the most.

43 minutes ago, TheAnimationFanatic said:

I'd hardly describe Starlight Glimmer as Queen Chrysalis' arch nemesis. She just severely underestimated her and is mad because she threw a wrench in her last attempt at world dominatin.

If anything, she has more of an arch enemy in Twilight Sparkle in her family, since she's emotionally affected her the most.

If To where and back again didn't exists, I would agree with you. Chrysalis vowed her revenge directly to Starlight face and reference Starlight name in almost every episode she's in. She certainly hold a grudge against Twilight and her family because of Canterlot Wedding and she did actually succeed capturing them so the debt was paid. Starlight is a different case, she turned Chrysalis's hive go against her, tell her how to be a ruler, and shove friendship speech into her face that she still find it disgusting until now. Do you try to convince me all of this don't actually happen? She vowed her revenge to Starlight face, she didn't scream Twilight and friends, Cadance, Shining Armor name before she escape, she directly vowed her revenge to Starlight personally, and that revenge plot should not go unfinished.:unamused: 

I have some wishes for this final season but it look likes most of them will not happen. This is one of the few wishes I had that have a very reasonable reason to believe, if even that small thing they couldnt give me, I would be very pissed, for real.:lostit:

8 minutes ago, Lambdadelta said:

If To where and back again didn't exists, I would agree with you. Chrysalis vowed her revenge directly to Starlight face and reference Starlight name in almost every episode she's in. She certainly hold a grudge against Twilight and her family because of Canterlot Wedding and she did actually succeed capturing them so the debt was paid. Starlight is a different case, she turned Chrysalis's hive go against her, tell her how to be a ruler, and shove friendship speech into her face that she still find it disgusting until now. Do you try to convince me all of this don't actually happen? She vowed her revenge to Starlight face, she didn't scream Twilight and friends, Cadance, Shining Armor name before she escape, she directly vowed her revenge to Starlight personally, and that revenge plot should not go unfinished.:unamused: 

I have some wishes for this final season but it look likes most of them will not happen. This is one of the few wishes I had that have a very reasonable reason to believe, if even that small thing they couldnt give me, I would be very pissed, for real.:lostit:

I acknowledge that all of it happened. I just don't think that elevates her to "nemesis" status. Just as the latest scapegoat. 

It's hardly something that the show has been building up to.

Edited by TheAnimationFanatic

12 minutes ago, TheAnimationFanatic said:

It's hardly something that the show has been building up to.

Like many story arc throughout this series, this series is suck at building up some plots but you know what, at least, they happened regardless. Rainbow became Wonderbolt in a very mediocre episode, they didn't really build up anything, even RD fans feel unsatisfied with it, it still happened regardless. Some few moments between Chrysalis and Starlight can make me happy, is that much to ask, right?:worry:

Even if we don't get an answer on them, I can always write my interpretation of how the Apple Pearents died or what's Spike's REAL Dragon parents were and how his egg ended up in Celestia's school entrance exam  

- Zecora’s ancestry

- Rainbow Dash & AppleJack apologize for all there out-of-hoof competing

- Chrysalis gets defeated and the rest of the villains do too

- The Cake Twins do something important or Flurry Heart does something important (without breaking anything)

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

- Zecora’s ancestry

That's what fanfics and comics are for.

- Rainbow Dash & AppleJack apologize for all there out-of-hoof competing

There's nothing they need to apologize for ("Non-Compete Clause" not withstanding), their competition is friendly and in good fun.

- Chrysalis gets defeated and the rest of the villains do too

Probably going go happen in the finale.

The Cake Twins do something important or Flurry Heart does something important (without breaking anything)

They're not going to and they don't need to because they're side characters.

• Brohoof 1

All I really want to know is how Spike's egg got to Equestria and into Celestia's school. Even knowing who his biological parents are is secondary to that, though that would be a nice bonus.

It doesn't even have to be its own story - it would be enough for Grogar to mention it in passing in an attempt to drive a wedge between him and his friends.

4 hours ago, Truffles said:

All I really want to know is how Spike's egg got to Equestria and into Celestia's school. Even knowing who his biological parents are is secondary to that, though that would be a nice bonus.

It doesn't even have to be its own story - it would be enough for Grogar to mention it in passing in an attempt to drive a wedge between him and his friends.

That wouldn't be a bad idea - Grogar trying to bribe Spike into joining him by promising him that he'd see his parents! And then he'd join, but then, it would go Sparkle's Seven and it turns out Spike had a plan all along! :3 That'd be cool!