Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

1466605.gif

Let's have a take off, shall we?

Just a PSA from your friendly neighborhood outdated storage format.

We are now t-minus four days from the deadline for submissions to the 'Thank You for Pony' project. For those of you who are unaware of this, it is a personalized love letter of sorts. It is our community's direct thank you to the show's staff, thanking them for the work they've done on this show. After all, the show, the very reason for this site to exist at all is ending in just a handful of episodes (US airing time). Get in now while the getting is going, folks!

There are three ways to participate:

1: Create a letter towards a certain character or towards the show's staff at large, explaining what impact they've had on your life, or simply giving a heartfelt thank you.

2: An audio or video submission giving a general thank you to the show's staff.

3: A video submission responding to a provided prompt of questions.

Full details in the topic above. :darling: If you fell off the wagon accidentally, weren't aware of what was happening at all or have since decided to contribute, please do! No contribution is too minor. if you're on the shy side, don't worry! As a writer I opted for a text letter, myself, and it's the best option for those who may be audio or camera shy.

All responses in all formats will be sent directly to Nicole Dubuc, who has been the show's lead story editor, an executive producer and writer of several episodes, going on a couple seasons. Rest assured, what you have to say can and will be heard.

Let's send off this show we love so much with proper appreciation towards the staff who've put it together so dutifully! :mlp_grin:

If you have any questions, please direct them towards the topic, itself. No sense in splitting attention. :dash:

• Brohoof 16

Okay so I am going to start on editing tomorrow. I have some lower thirds and some stock video I have to set up for the initial VO so I will continue to accept new submissions until I’m done. 

Fair warning that I may be acceptable with motion, typography, and some nifty effects, don’t expect documentary style quality here. Though I may add in a Ken Burns reference just for the heck of it. ;)

• Brohoof 2

• This topic was unfeatured and unpinned