Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Sore. My friend and I went to the gym last night and we worked on shoulders and legs. About to go again and work on chest and biceps.

~Lunatone

• Brohoof 3

A mix between proud and upset.

You see, I've been working on a song and I wanted it to actually convey emotion. Which it does pretty well, at least I think so. So I'm proud of my self for that, and upset cos this song carelessly hits a load of emotion buttons :c

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Yesterday (on 4th of July), I had a pretty stupid accident.  :sunny:

I can not even walk properly at the moment, regarding my right foot. Staying at home today...  :(

To kind of "illustrate" how it felt then and right now, I have uploaded this video.

:rarity: Don't worry - I didn't shot myself but I it really feels like that to me.

Support this painful feeling by brohooving this post.

..and you may have a great day!

Edited by Lightning-Twister
  • Brohoof 2

I am feeling like a worthless pile of shit that cannot do anything right and will never be anything ever in life at all, thus my life will never matter. That is how I feel right now. I guess that makes sense.

• Brohoof 5

Lately I've been ok, even though I've gotten upset about... stuff from time to time. Nothing serious, though. It'll only get better from now, even if it takes a while.

• Brohoof 2

Still a little bit sad for some reason but at least the thought of the day after tomorrow is keeping me hopeful! For now I should probably go and finish cleaning my room.  :twi:  And pack my stuff.

(edited)

A little up and a lot down ....

I'm up because I finally have my internet back after a 3 week absence ... Ran out of data early on so yea ....

And one of my down feelings is my depression .... It's making me feel even worse then when I had to leave without warning in June .... But still not the the point of the 'S' word .... And no, I'm not talking about the word Shit .... I mean the other S word ..... Yea, I'm not at THAT point in my depression, and I never will be .... Because I'm actually a family victim to Suicide .... But I would rather not go on and explain that shit ... While yes I drink to dull the pain, I know it's slowly killing me, and even thou I'm already at the point in my depression where I don't care about living, but won't end it .... I feel I don't want to die from booze .... I have a small hope I could be saved in the near future, but let me deal with that before I post it here ....

WubZ Out

Edited by CWubZ
  • Brohoof 3

Tired as all hell. Woke up at 10 am and stayed up until quarter to 1 pm, waiting for a delivery to arrive. After it did, I took a cat nap that lasted 3 hours. The worst part is that I'm still tired.  :okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 2