Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm feeling ready to just relax this evening, and to maybe even read a book later on. :)

• Brohoof 3

feelin alright, but something is telling me that I have more work than I think I have to do (I'm doing no work at the moment and don't plan on doing any till the weekend). Since it's only me and my dad at home, he doesn't care all that much where I'm up to in my work so it's all good I guess.

• Brohoof 1

Feeling really really really BORED!!!! There's nothing to do here lately.

Ik that feeling all too well ...

I had a long 4 hour Skype call earlier about the CAO (Clown Army Olympics) and the idea is solid, but it will be hard to do take the opening ceremony ... In the Rio games, they carry the touch throu the streets, in our games however, we will have to do this throu gta San Andreas multiplayer .... Known as mta, and instead of running with a touch, we will run with a molatov, instead of using a touch to light a ... Thing ... We are going to throw the molatov at a bale of hay, so yea, it gives you a taste of how hard this will be .... And I crashed at 4am and woke at 11am .... And it's now 12:09pm .... I feel sleepy

• Brohoof 2

Quite fascinated. When I squished a spider a tiny tailless scorpion came off of it. I was freaked out at first cause scorpions don't live in NY. So, I searched this up and found out that the thing I saw was a Pseudoscorpion. Other known as a false scorpion or book scorpion. A tiny arachnid that is beneficial to humans by feeding on mites, small flies, bed bugs, and other small pests.

Before today, I had no knowledge that these little guys even existed.

sig-4631757.Screen-Shot-2014-03-29-at-10

and you killed it :c . For those reasons, I actually appreciate our 8-legged friends and what they do :proud:.

• Brohoof 1

and you killed it :c . For those reasons, I actually appreciate our 8-legged friends and what they do :proud:.

I don't like spiders. It doesn't help that it was a medium sized spider running across my floor like the Flash. However, I do feel bad for killing the Pseudoscorpion, though. I thought it was a scorpion at first, so I killed it on instinct. Cause, the last thing I wanted to deal with in NY was scorpions. I have been already dealing with fleas, flies, and spiders. Scorpions coming into the picture would just make it worse. At the time I killed it, I didn't know that it was a harmless creature that was simply looking for mites to prey on.

• Brohoof 1

I feel a bit concerned for people that say they're having a bad day. To those of you like that, hope you feel better soon. I wish I could do something to help you.

As for how I personally feel, I would like to make more friends. The only thing is I don't how I would approach it, seems to me that I don't share many interests with others here. Either that, or there's something wrong with me to the point no one wants to talk with me. I guess I'm partly to blame since I like to avoid a lot of things and hide from others. Still...

I don't know, I'll just shut up.

• Brohoof 6