Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Trying to wake up and pissey due to my neighbors let their car alarm go off for like 10 mins....but also happy with SCA stuff coming up!

• Brohoof 2

A little ill. I shouldn't eat so much sugar the day before. <.>

i feel so drained .... both physicallyand emotionally (considuring i havent used my emotions today, today was a low key day ..... i guess maybe too low key that i hav started playing Skyrim again .... well either way, i still feel drained ... n it is midnite .... gn folks

• Brohoof 3

I feel really crappy right now. My stomach hurts and I have a slight headache. I feel really hungry but I don't wanna eat. I feel like a pile of garbage. Plus, I'm trying to watch YouTube videos but they keep buffering. 

• Brohoof 1

Kinda meh, I opened a new board game and the new game smell I was greeted with was one of the few that can make me feel sick right away. No idea why but it had the same smell as burnt hair. Sent me right back to 14 years ago when I managed to light my own hair on fire by accident. Let's just say it's a smell I'll never forget and never want to smell again.

• Brohoof 3

I'm feeling pretty amped and determined today! Nostalgia tunes can put you in quite a good mood. :)

• Brohoof 5

Feeling like a worthless failure with no future. Basically, immensely depressed.

Quite the same. My mood did pick up briefly when I looped the "My Past is Not Today" music video for a hundred times but fell again immediately right after. I feel like nothing is going right. 

• Brohoof 1

Above and beyond tired. After tomorrow I don't have to worry about school until it rolls around again later in August.

• Brohoof 6

Quite the same. My mood did pick up briefly when I looped the "My Past is Not Today" music video for a hundred times but fell again immediately right after. I feel like nothing is going right. 

Yep. I know that feeling pretty well. Makes me an odd combination of agitated and depressed.

• Brohoof 2

Great cause i get to go back to work i'm actually looking forward to it (watch me come home in 15-18 hours to bitch about how my day was because when it comes to work i have the memory of a gold fish and forget how stupid it can be at times) 

• Brohoof 2

im not in a good mood to say the least ..... got things i need to do and i dont want to but i have no choice ..... this will be fun :/

• Brohoof 2

Anxious .... I really don't want to make an appointment now, but I have no choice .... I'll be back in a much better mood when I return .... Until then, laters forums

• Brohoof 3