Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm feeling awesome! One of the 3 or 4 things I've been waiting for a response on that could easily have taken a month or 2 (or 3) got a response. :D Also I've still got that motivation to finish something up after I grab some supper.  :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

This will seem like nothing new, but I am not doing great currently. My dad always finds a way to piss me off without limit and to top that feeling off I have that sense of inferiority that plagues my mind all the time. I wish I could escape that outright.

I don't feel very good right now, been thinking about stuff I regret, put me in a bad mood. Thinking about how things are right now, I wanna change, but am afraid of doing so. Starting to think it'll never happen.

I'm still feeling tired as though my body wishes to sleep all day and not be disturbed the entire time. Maybe I should get more hours of sleep during the night rather than stay up late and do my usual online work.

I'm in a lot of pain from Nerve Damage to my face. That makes me mad.

I'm filling out about the 20th job application I have filed out today.. that also makes me mad.

But...

I'm always angry.

Edited by blackstarraven

Chilled out & sleepy. Boyfriend's playing the Switch and I'm browsing around the forums while watching him. :squee:

Hyped for the weekend, finally I get a decent amount of sleep.

Tired but good! Just got done working out and I can bench press 85 pounds! That may not be a lot to some people but for me it's quite a bit! My current lifting goal is that I can get to 100 pounds. But only through sweat and hard work will I get that! But other than that I feel pretty good and am so excited for the weekend!

• Brohoof 2

I'm feeling pretty good. I decided to watch Doctor Who instead of do anything else I been finding the motivation to do recently. But hey it's the weekend, I don't gotta be efficient! :P

• Brohoof 1

I'm feeling pretty good. I did some work on a painting last night and I'm finally getting back into the swing of it. I might have to do some touch-ups on it today though. I messed up on some of the lighting. No big deal.  :twi:

• Brohoof 1