Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

17 hours ago, Rainy_days said:

Have you told your doctor about it?

I have yes - today has been a painless day though so it's fine for now. :grin:

Finally feeling a little better. I've been rather sick the past few days. Yesterday and the day before I kept going in and out of having rather high fevers and had random dizzy spells. I was actually visiting my parents the other day when the first one struck. My mother actually noticed before me, because I was getting all groggy and lethargic. She felt my forehead (Moms!) and said I was burning up! Frankly, I was. I felt like my eyes were radiating heat.  Mom made my dad take me home (When I flat out refused to go to the hospital! Had enough of that two years ago!) Since then, I've been kind of a prisoner, since my husband wont let me go anywhere until I'm better. The fevers are done, by my chronic cough is now in overdrive. I feel much better, but the cough does annoy the, uh, oats outta me!

Oddly, I'm in a good mood. May watch George C Scott's "A Christmas Carol" tonight. I watched Alistair Sim's version last night, and will probably watch Patrick Steward's tomorrow. I love that story!

• Brohoof 2

Oh golly gee, I think I had a panic attack in the morning today. At least it's the weekend now so I can take my time to feel unreal. :crackle:

Tired. But otherwise, it has been a great day. Probably going to see The Last Jedi tomorrow and my mind is full of speculation so despite my tiredness, I might not be getting much sleep tonight.

im feeling...deciding...can that be a feeling to ? xD trying to decide to switch from verizon to either at&t or sprint for a ipad i want to get for Christmas it seems sprint on speeds are better....and yes we have coverage on both lol.