Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Hungry. Because of this:

7 minutes ago, LightningMana said:

Like a sizzling cadillac drizzled in brown sugar squash syrup covered in shredded cheese

:P

Other than that... sleepy and a bit lonely. I'm also worried about my friend in the Tampa area, since Hurricane Irma is on its way.

• Brohoof 2

I've came back here only to say what I was doing today and also to mention a very good game,which is only demo atm.

It's called Pony Amnesia Love and Mysteries and some of you most likely are aware of it by now.

What 'conquered' me in this game was the RenPy engine,many options and possible romance endings with your fav.ponies.

So yeah I'm making publicity for it,it really felt that great of a game and that short.I just thought that,hey,maybe some1 can help those guys and help the game 2 be completed earlier than 2020,like they are scheduling atm.

cropped-image1958.png

I'm alright missing alot of people right now and tired just took my medicine about to call it a night. 

Been yearning to be with someone just would like to be with a significant other you know. It's nice to wonder after being single for so long. 

• Brohoof 1

Honestly? I'm not feeling good. Things feel anguishing and I have no idea what to do about it.

Terrible. I've been crying for HOURS!!!  I lost every last hope for the Dodgers winning the World Series since they've been losing like crazy for two weeks.

The Rams won their first game of the season, but that's not doing a good job drying my tears.

Kinda meh. I feel like I've been living really slowly and I'm not very close to where I want to be in life. Instead of getting the boosts I need I get more obstacles, which I have plenty of already.

Guess I'll be "drinking" tonight (not actually drinking).

This is one of those strange nights for me. I just rewatched some Attack On Titan and I am listening to music from the show. I feel a sense of worry, dread, typical anxiety stuff. I am worrying about not doing enough for people, or enough in general. Maybe I'm not, maybe I am. It is not something I can judge properly. This is a night of thinking for me, emotional music does that to me.

• Brohoof 1

Lonely and tired.... I wish I could hug someone right now or just have a nice conversation with someone. Those simple things in life are always the best in treasure those moment more now because when you are lonely you yearn for those things. 

• Brohoof 3

Haven't been on this forum in a long time. Before I signed in, I was very upbeat and pretty much in the best mood I can achieve during a regular garden variety day, but after loggin in, seeing this place again, looking at things again, I don't know what happened.. but it sent me straight down into a low- like face meat feeling like its hanging off my skull kinda low. Oh well 

Daring Do's VA responded back to me on Twitter.

Football is back.

Steelers win.

Listening to a song from 2011, bit of a throwback.

Had fun with my best friend here chatting about things.

Life is good for me.

Edited by RDFan89
  • Brohoof 2

Frustrated.  Flight Rising keeps throwing 400 Errors (Bad Requests), leaving me unable to access the site without "HURR DURR BAD REQUEST NOW HAVE A PICTURE OF A CONFUSED GREEN DRAGON".  The worst part is that I'm gifting an XXY Tundra to a user but this site keeps going "lolnope".  I probably should have seen this coming considering it kept logging me out for no reason but I can't even access the bugs forum to report the issue on my school Chromebook.  I'll probably have to do it on my phone at home.