mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Much more calm now. I had such terrible jitters last week I thought I was going out of my mind. But I'm on the other side of all that now and normality is trying to take hold again. Just a lot to assimilate lately. 

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 1

I'm feeling much better today. Got 9hrs of sleep last nite. Lack of sleep caught up with me real bad yesterday.

I really need to better manage my sleep cycle.

• Brohoof 2

Stillness. I've been hearing a tonal sign in my right ear since early morning. It brought pleasant sensory experiences of home, ambrosia in the brink of fall, quite like a memory you can't remember beyond feeling.

Fiery leafs raining into the sky, walking the last steps of a weary soul as I fall asleep in the embrace of my most beloved nature.

I stay in the middle, observing the polar tides of humanity balancing one another in the reflective surface of an endless lake. Still and harmonious melody touching all things unconditionally.

A love so intelligent, an intelligence so loving, that allows all things to exist into and to itself.

Pretty meh. No actual dinner tonight cuz the stove's burners are still messed up, and Mom will go nuts if I just eat buns with some miracle whip and mustard on them again, sooo I get to have a TV dinner I don't like anymore thanks to us eating them so much before :maud:

A little anxious because I'm so not in the mood to go to work tomorrow. This is how I typically feel these days whenever the weekend draws to a close. And reality is waiting just outside the door with a baseball bat :-D

I've kind of stressed out recently. College is quite the commitment and my parents officially divorced last week and which has been...fun. That said, I think that things will and are getting better and nothing is going to get accomplished by sitting down feeling sorry for myself. I guess that now I'm not really just a child anymore, it's time to start showing some responsibility and initiative and...other concepts along those lines.:mlp_rarity:

Looking forward to Halloween this year.:mlp_grin:

• Brohoof 1

I’ve been lost in thought for awhile... pondering on too much to say. Neutral but I’m thankful it’s the Fall season it’s been feeling so nice outside lately.

Spoiler

FA8BB195-3FA4-4963-873C-154F37FC9C66.gif.fcb21f7f9fec73ab460c587359ac0238.gif

Just lost in thoughts like Naota here. This picture really captures how I’ve been feeling for a good while now.

• Brohoof 2