Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Sympathetic and powerless. I have a roommate who is grossly overworked but still makes time for everybody. I wish I could help her but I'm not qualified to do what she does. Hence, my sympathy and powerlessness. 

Pretty good actually.  I am really looking forward to what was announced for Phase 4 of the MCU at SDCC, with Thor: Love and Thunder being what I am most excited for.

Contemplative. Let me explain.

Often times, when I'm travelling or doing something I'm not used to, I think... "what if my life is the Truman Show? Like, I'm the star of a show that I don't know exists. Everyone I see and meet is a scripted actor, and everywhere I go is just another part of the set, and everyone's watching me just to see my unfiltered, genuine reactions."

But then I remember that I'm not that significant, and that people have better things to do than watch me. :P

5 minutes ago, Meson Bolt said:

Everyone I see and meet is a scripted actor,

Well, they are. And so are you. Thank causality and the illusion of free will for letting you forget it. 

And I guess that's my mood right now... moody. I'm starting to see a pattern here, at least with night shifts. 

(edited)
1 minute ago, Quinch said:

Well, they are. And so are you. Thank causality and the illusion of free will for letting you forget it.

Well, alternatively I think I'm just in a video game. :P

"This video game sucks. Its pay-to-win model is so unfair to those who don't spawn in the player-created empire locations. And it's so grindy. Like what the hell."

Edited by Meson Bolt

Could be better. On the one side, I have a few really good results in my exams and I am happy that the semester is over now, but on the other side, I have some financial problems why I have to search for a side job over the semester break and the heat is also not really nice. 

41 minutes ago, IronM17 said:

On the one side, I have a few really good results in my exams

Hey, that's definitely something to be proud of. 

• Brohoof 1