mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Very annoyed. Why does it always seem like my family is too busy to spend time with me whenever I’m lonely, but they all pile into the kitchen and surround the fridge whenever I just want to grab a quick snack and then be left alone? (rhetorical question) 

• Brohoof 1

A bit irritated. Got into an argument with one of my leaders.  But I made it known that I do not appreciate him speaking to me in such a manner

• Brohoof 1

Untitled.jpg.dc23eadfbda4ab52e60143e3d8efe756.jpg
*On Wednesdays We Wear Pink And Betray The Organization*

(edited)

Disappointed and confused. I had to uninstall a pretty decent, fun mobile game (called “ReFantasia”)  because I was experiencing weird motion sickness-like symptoms whenever I played it.

Whenever I played it, my eyes would get really swollen and watery and  I’d start feeling very drowsy, like I was about to fall asleep in the middle of the game. But after turning off my tablet and spending time away from the screen, my symptoms would disappear and I’d start feeling normal again.

It’s so strange how I had no problems whatsoever with playing games like Genshin Impact and Pokémon Legends Arceus , which are very graphics-intensive. Those games didn’t bother me at all, but a simple, forgettable mobile game with 2.5d wobbly/bouncy anime girl graphics was enough to give me some type of motion sickness…  

Edited by Moonydrop
  • Brohoof 1

Without doubt I had my better days, but I hope I will eventually get better.

• Brohoof 2

toovibrant-2.png

As one person I cannot change the world, but I can change the world of one person.

Art, profile picture and signature by one and only Silky <3

jeric_signaturMokeUP.jpg

Every now and then I have thoughts I have not done enough in my life. Then I look at people my age, who have gone down destructive paths of crime and suicide. I am thankful for what I have, who I have, and the struggles I have, because there are people out there who deal with far worse every day than I ever did.

• Brohoof 2

post-8308-0-71681500-1384286678.png.0d2177f6769c784855a970d3d2658987.png

MLP Fan since ~ Summer of 2011

I'm feeling hungrybut I'm alright.

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

(edited)

I'm feeling ok/mixed, cold and sickly in the gut.

Edited by TheRockARooster

sig by @Kyoshi

(edited)
2 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Doing better. I am also a bit embarrassed I became one of those people who take a dramatic internet leave for a while. Sorry about that, guys.

I felt pretty worried and sad for you that something was seriously wrong and I still feel that way, Bestie. :blush: 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

IMG_0073.jpeg.23b4b3ca0c687c68e46b517e4fdbe26a.jpeg

Extremely tired. I only slept for four hours and I have an appointment that’s an hour a way. I gotta leave for it soon so. Yay

• Brohoof 1

Untitled.jpg.dc23eadfbda4ab52e60143e3d8efe756.jpg
*On Wednesdays We Wear Pink And Betray The Organization*

19 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I felt pretty worried and sad for you that something was seriously wrong and I still feel that way, Bestie. :blush: 

I'm managing, Bestie :kindness:

Just trying to relax at the moment

• Brohoof 1

3FBC2CD6-82F4-4BE2-9995-20DAD3ED3514.png.4ce87f72cf9bda0d0d5900fa20c489d3.png

Boom!

I’m feeling coldbut alright, I’m sick of this weather trying to turn me into an ice sculpture.

• Brohoof 1

sig by @Kyoshi