Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

decent but also not in a too great of a mood? :P
So much to do too with so little free time for me. I have arts that should be finished soon and people who keep me off of that-- and also things i want to do but i just haven't been getting around to ; a ;

right now, very frustrated.
nitpicky people are the worst commissioners especially when they agree with the sketch and say all is well but want changes made when the lineart is done and shown to them.

Chilling like in hell. Just hanging around, waiting for my judgement at the hands of the Lord of Hosts; Yeshua Hamashiach. I hope little jesus can forgive me and mine for what we did to this creation. If not, then it will be the lake of fire for me... But hell if it wasn't worth it. We turned this plane upside down.

And you don't know, no... You couldn't even begin to understand my amazazement when I witnessed the floodgates in the firmament open for the first time since creation, and drown the entire enclosure of the earth. I still feel terrified of big masses of water, how many life times later? I remember crying at five years, the moment the light under the door became barely wet under the gentle touch of rain. Instinctively thinking I was about to drown again. Hahaha. Talk about forcing the hand of YHWH. Not only that, but forcing HIM to become mortal as well. Amazazing.

That said, though. I hope I'm spared in his mercy, because I was told a death by fire is way, way worse than a death by drowning. And to experience final death... I cannot even begin to understand that. I always wondered how it must feel to be erased from all existence? Maybe I get lucky, and I am the first one ever to be erased for good.

You know what? I am starting to understand why that nobody beggar in the street called my attention, and then said "hades" with teary eyes. It is crazy to even believe I could be one of the first ones to have fallen to this lower realm. We will see, I guess. But I've always known things a child is not supposed to know, SINCE childhood. So, there is something going on here.

• Brohoof 1

Unreal. The last night I was in the garden, watching the unnaturally bright face of the moon in the sky. It looked so very close to me. Nothing but a glorified light source against the starry backdrop of heaven.
I remember wanting to believe there was something more to life. I am always guilty of this. Wanting things to be more than they are.
Ignoring the truth is pos of the lie. Because it is easier not to see the truth. But I needed it so much. To believe there was something more than this, eventhough I knew it was not true. The disappointment is always so painful.
And I still want to believe. But how can you believe, when you know there is nothing more? When does innocence turn into hypocrisy? On the other side, it didn't help that I had become so obsessed with truth. Who was gonna said I would eventually find it? And that it would turn out that truth is always the anthithesis thereof.
And there is nothing left... and I am left wondering about the point of everything, again. I lost it too early in my life. Too soon.
I would like the chance to start over, so I don't feel like I have to pretend for it to feel "real". I would like nothing more than to be able to believe any of this is true, or that it meant anything at all. I feel so cynical and tired. I want this meaningless charade to end.
If I ever see the creator, I will give that bastard who stole my dreams the middle finger, before I tell him to take me out of here. What was the point of allowing all of this? I know the answer, not a ****ing point at all. I don't give a damn anymore. But in a peaceful way. And yet it still hurts. I failed to make it real.