mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Tired and sore. I had another one of those monster headaches again and couldn't falls asleep until seven in the morning :( I feel happy though, because I made a new friend yesterday ^-^

• Brohoof 2

Well I'm feeling better than before after a break from the forums and Skype ^=^ I had to go because some family events came along and it brought me down into the depths where I was left alone with only my dark and sad thoughts but I knew that it was wrong to try and dam up my river of thoughts so I just let my emotions roll along otherwise it wouldn't end up well :rarity: It wouldn't have worked out as well if I had been around online and my emotions probably would've made me do something risky here that I might have regretted later on when I would never do that in my normal state :sunbutt: I felt really happy to find out how many caring friends I had when I came back ;u; It's great to have friends like that and to have a reminder that you are loved ;w; Now while I am feeling better, I will also tell the truth that I'm still rather fragile so if I disappear again, y'all know why >.< :P

• Brohoof 4

Great! Old fashioned console gaming with my best friend who just got a PS4. We never seem to have the time anymore. It should make this summer a little less monotonous. All I have to do is work consistently on my essays, not screw up my exams, and find a job before then to pay for all these things we need to play.

• Brohoof 2

I've been really sensitive lately. Things are just sucking right now, no other way to put it. One thing that I realized recently is that I've never been really satisfied with life. I see so many fortunate people at school, or anywhere really, who seem to have great lives. Having so many friends, family, and people who care about them. Having enjoyable and stable lives. Me? My mom is gone, my best friend forgot about me, my friends probably don't give two shits about my feelings, school sucks, and my dad is slowly becoming abusive. It feels like things couldn't get any worse.

• Brohoof 3

Confused,unhappy. What is my purpose in life. Do I even have one. People keep telling me that I'm an indigo. But,with the evidence showing the contrary,it's hard to believe anymore. 

• Brohoof 2

I've been feeling really upset lately. I don't know what came over me, but for the past couple of days, I've been in this slump where I don't feel like people care, even if they blatantly show that they do. I don't know what to do.

• Brohoof 3

Discharged. I did much stuff per this week and now I suffer of procrastination. I resurrected many old forum games already :comeatus: 

Just straight-up annoyed, because my inconsiderate coworkers are already starting to listen to their music from their phones out-loud at work again...

Yeah, sis. It really sucks. >_<

• Brohoof 2

Still feeling giddy. Im also kinda cold, I spent the last little while outside in the rain whilst I read my book. Sure the book got wet but I was too lazy to move.

• Brohoof 2