Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Today has not been a good one. While I am a bit bummed, I still feel hopeful that tomorrow will be better.

• Brohoof 1

Pretty good, but a bit annoyed that time flies by so fast that I didn't have time to do all the things I wanted to do today. 

When the end of your first semester of college is just a month and a half away but the senioritis from a year ago awakens from its slumber. My motivation is suddenly gone :/

post-39037-0-72559700-1490292045.gif

Edited by Prospekt
  • Brohoof 2

I'm feeling way better than I should be after quite an eventful drive home from work. Highway traffic pretty much was at a standstill so I ended up driving through town, which I nearly never do so I was only about 60% sure of the way (yay for good guessing). I caught every single red light through town, then had to wait for a train. And as I finally got past that it started to rain. The rain felt spiteful, like "Take that! Lets see how else we can ruin your day.", but I just had to start laughing. Go ahead traffic, lights, trains, rain, whatever. It's Thursday, I'm having a wonderful day, there's absolutely nothing you can do to ruin it. :D

• Brohoof 1