mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I've been feeling entertained because of making gifs of certain scenes from Popee the Performer episodes. There are so many scenes in the show that deserve to be turned into gifs but sometimes the quality of the episodes is far from great. Popee is oddly relatable despite being so murderous. I have many feelings about this show.

Spoiler

giphy.gif giphy.gif 

giphy.gif giphy.gif

On 6/27/2017 at 10:08 PM, PrincessOfCompassion said:

depressed and sick as a dog

Dealing with depression is like trying to stay dry holding an umbrella in the middle of a hurricane... Don't isolate yourself or hold things in it will make things worse.. 

I'm contemplating about a lot trying to relax with peaceful music. Contemplating that I should practice staying to myself more and staying more low key and silent. To train myself to deal with things better. 

• Brohoof 3

I feel energized after a coffee and a good night's sleep!
I am excited to start working on my Original Character and get into some roleplaying.
Although, it is basically the morning. So, I might try to settle in first before I begin making my OC.
I am feeling great!

• Brohoof 1

One day, I'll truly embrace me being a brony. Until that day, I'll just remain slightly uncomfortable watching adorable pastel-coloured horses intended for younger audiences than me.

• Brohoof 3

58 minutes ago, Windchime said:

One day, I'll truly embrace me being a brony. Until that day, I'll just remain slightly uncomfortable watching adorable pastel-coloured horses intended for younger audiences than me.

I still watch disney/pixar movies, I still watch cartoons and I still eat sugary cereal. I don't give a hoot about what people think! You'll embrace it when you are ready. :)

• Brohoof 4

Just now, Rarity the Supreme said:

Exhausted and disorientated, like I got hit by a truck or something.

I felt like that a lot in the past. Are you able to take some time to relax? I think that you should take a nice warm bath as a start. 

• Brohoof 4

Today was long and a bit hectic, though I'm feeling pretty good right now! I came across several new art techniques and am eager to try one or two of them tomorrow. :D 

• Brohoof 4

I'm hungry at the moment. That's the only thought in my mind.