3. 3. Least Favorite CMC in season 1

• Applebloom
    • Scootaloo
    • Sweetie Belle
  4. 4. Most Favorite CMC in season 1

• Applebloom
    • Scootaloo
    • Sweetie Belle

For both, Scootaloo for favorite and Applebloom for least favorite. Applebloom got sooooo much attention in the beginning of the season dedicated to the same plot point that led to middling results at best, namely over her cutie mark that it wore out its welcome by the end of S2. imo, her best episode was Somepony To Watch Over Me and for a lot of people that might not sound like much but I actually really liked it and I wish she had gotten more episodes like that.

Scootaloo I was always interested in her arcs more(her relationship with RD, her living situation, her flightlessness) and more often than not usually knocked it out of the park. The only time I was ever disappointed was the reveal of her parents, but I think that was the result of the writers getting cold feet and not wanting to portray them as bad parents, and even then, that episode at least felt like it wanted to be an emotional last hurrah for them

Applebloom was the most interesting to me in Season 1. She was the leader. The had an interesting accent!

Scootaloo took over in Season 3 with "Sleepless in Ponyville", where she got some character and great jokes, and some recognition!

But after that, I started watching Bronies React, and it kind of broke the 4th wall with the voice actors. I couldn't really look at their characters anymore without seeing their crazy human actors. So after that, none of them were any of my favorites anymore.

• Brohoof 1

I really didn't have a favorite cmc in the first season, if I had to choose it was applebloom but not by much, after flight to the finish, scootaloo really took over and it didn't change since then. I would say my least favorite was SB but now its probably AB if I had to choose but I like them all very much. 

It's actually interesting how my opinions about them changed. Although, I haven't seen season 8 or 9 really (maybe one day I'll get to it); my favorite went from Apple Bloom to Scootaloo while my least favorite went from Sweetie Belle to Apple Bloom. I suppose it's because Apple Bloom had a lot of focus near the beginning of the series while the other two eventually got to shine brighter.

Personally I've always loved Sweetie Belle and that really hasn't changed much over the years even though I'm also quite fond of Applebloom as well. But Scootaloo has been my least favourite CMC, I don't hate her I just don't have the same fondness for her as the other two fillies!

Nearing the beginning of the show, my favourite was Apple Bloom. But overtime, Sweetie Belle grew quite a lot on me and before I knew it she was my favourite!

I still love Apple Bloom, but definitely not as much as I love Sweetie Belle! ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

My opinion hasn't really changed. Applebloom has always been my favourite of the three. I don't really think I can say that I have a least favourite, as I like the other two equally. You could say that's cheating, but I see it as fair game.

Edited by Cash_In

Season 1: Scoots > Sweetie > AB

Now: Gabby >>>>>>> The rest

In all seriousness I kind of grew bored of the CMC

• 5 months later...