Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Why you chose your user name.

Klopp

(edited)

Because "ERMAHGERD! YERSERF!"

It's a common greeting for when people see me. img-1336988-1-smile.png

Edited by Yerserf

Windy Runner is my gamertag on Xbox Live, and the name of my personal OC. Plus, I guess I just enjoy running/soccer so it seemed fitting enough...

Well, I did wanna go with DJ Bron-3   buuut before confirming it I did a quick google search just to see if it had been done and came across a very bizarre gender-swapped Pon3 r34 image that changed my mind

Well, A long time ago, maybe when i was about 11 or 12? anyways i made an account on icanhascheezburger.com (you know with all the lolcats and stuff?) anyways, i made an account so i could post some lolcat pics and way back when i was 11 or 12 i thought i was just  the coolest person that ever lived, i dont know why but i did, so i made an account called Dashiiizzz (cause, you know, i thought i was The Shit so i became Dashiiizz and 12 year olds can't curse) so...That name just kind of stuck for me. My usernames for most of my things is Dashiiizzz or Dashiizz. Im happy with my name though :D

Becker is my last name, simple enough, and it's standard military format to be called by your last name, and I'm a military guy (Not as in enlisted; as in a military enthusiast.)

Fender was an addition I made because of two reasons:

1. I started playing guitar, and my first and so far only being a Fender Electric-Acoustic (I bloody love that guitar.)

2. My OC, I couldn't come up with much of a name, so I just put on something I like. Fender has seemed to fit.

I chose my username because of the Season 4 rumours and because I play music (piano or guitar, mainly).

But looks like the username is too long that I can't name myself Steffan M.A. Larsondrews, that's how you get SteffanMALarsondrews. sleep.png

It's the name of my YouTube account. I choose that when thought about making a YouTube account for the longest time; originally, it was going to be "FalconOctorok" (and back then I was a spaghetti-dinner Mama Luigi YouTube Poop fanboy) but I went with StrobeFlashLite instead because I felt like making other stuff besides YTPs.

I remember back when the internet was taking off and I was always seeing all these crazy screen names where people were trying to look as cool as possible, and man did a lot of them use FF7 characters. For fun I decided to go the other route and use a SN that sounded visually unappealing.

Also I've always been a very skinny guy, so it's fun for people who know me.laugh.png

• Brohoof 1

Because, I AM ZIM AND ZIM SHALL RULE ALL MUAHAHAHAH HA HA *hack*

Because Jhonen made this cartoon and it's wider known than JTHM.

• Brohoof 2

Well, my username switch to Resolution to Shift (Currently using temporary Velvet Remedy, because Fallout) because I wanted to come up with a short, sweet, simple name. Actually, there was this guy called Tech, and I liked that name so I wanted a one-word name without and numbers, and Shift popped up in my mind.

It's delicious in large quantities with pretty much every food under the sun, and it goes nicely with a variety of avatars. I don't typically put too much thought into handles because I figure anything descriptive of me has a limited lifespan.

My first screen name I used when I was young was "Ryman," based off of my name. Not very good.

Much later when I had a nintendo Dsi, there was this animation app called flipnote studio and people posted a lot of nintendo stuff on it. I had never played the Paper Mario games, but in an animation there were sprites of a variant of Luigi called "Mr. L." Being the kool kat that I was, I made my new screen name "Legit Luigi."

Soon after I got an ipod touch, and for something on it I made my name "Oblivion." In later use with other sites and online accounts that obviously wouldn't work, so it became "the0bl1v10n." I'm fond of that one and it is still my user for most sites.

Recently, a good friend of mine decided we should make an IRC chat room even though we had a multitude of things we could already easily communicate on. I knew it wouldn't last and I jokingly made my account name "Doctor F***otron." It was a good laugh, but something was strange. I had nicknamed myself "Doc F*g" for some reason, and after a while, I realized something. Being a doctor felt good... for some reason. I wanted to be Doc from now on, but I needed to tweak the name. After a bit of thinking I chose "Docile" as it fit my personality... and here I am now.
Oh and it makes me Doc Doc.

I'm going to make this story short and sweet:

I sat at my laptop.

I pondered on a username.

I thought.

And thought.

And thought.

I wanted something original, something cute and unique so that when people see a post I made that it would stand out and they could remember me. So, after about 10 minutes of deep concentration, Love*Potion was created.

I'm sure this is the thought pattern of half the bronys on here tongue.png

The name Zavyr is from a random generator for dark elvish names though the Darkeyes bit is actually a nickname I gave an old character that I call Zavyr Darkeyes currently. The character is pretty much a shadow of bits and pieces of my personality and for that reason I've always used either Zavyr Darkeyes or just Zavyr.

За Родину!

The T-90MS is manufactured by Uralvagonzavod, a Russian engineering/machine building company.

This of course relates because my interests in Engineering, Russia, History, and military stuff in general.

• Brohoof 1

Well, since i've changed my name, I feel it's appropriate to explain why i've chosen this new name.

I feel i'm a unique person, I love a lot of things that people my age wouldn't normally consider normal. :P

Stuff like disco music, classic vidya games and other stuff.

It's been quite a while since I decided on Zerobot. It's my usual go-to username, and I'm surprised it hadn't actually been taken before I started using it. As for why I chose Zerobot specifically..well, ANYTHING was better than Zoobman. I'm not even gonna TRY to figure out where that one came from. As for Zerobot, I like the letter Z what with my real name being Zak and all. And from there I like the number zero, because it usually implies a mysterious game-changer, or something to that effect. Let's face it, you meet a character named Zero and he's probably not just gonna be some quiet rock farmer. He's probably got an elite team of ninjas that he uses to control a country behind the curtains. Zero on it's own isn't a very original username though. Before I even decided on using Zerobot, I was using ZMachine. It has the letter Z, it's kind of interesting, so why not. Then I realized I could be making some form of wordplay out of it! Ze Robot and Zero Bot! Glorious stuff. I've been using it ever since and now it and myself go hand in hand. It's like a second name to me.

Summary: The letter Z to the username ZMachine with the fact that the number Zero starts with Z to the wordplay Ze Robot/Zero Bot.

• Brohoof 1

I was kinda inspired by how @Delzepp came up with his username to come up with something similar.
The Yadge part is my name Jay backwards. Because Yaj looked too weird, I simply made it look more like a normal word.

The Crazy part is because I view myself as a pretty random & spontaneous guy.

• Brohoof 2

I love Rainbow Dash, she is most definitely best pony.

But wait...

What if Rainbow Dash liked to smoke hash?

Rainbow Hash... Ha, that's funny!

No, no, wait!

Rainblow Hash! Oh my Celestia I am so smart and funny! Heck yeah this is my username forever and ever now!

*Takes a puff on pipe*

And that about sums that up. Oh, and I made this avatar too. Because, you know, it seemed so funny at the time.