Equestrian Post office

Lord Valtasar

Αποτέλεσμα εικόνας για princess luna post office
Happy Derpy day everyone, today there is a special offer at the Equestrian post office, so be sure to go write a letter to someone and Derpy will deliver it, please be patient as she tends to get lost from time to time, but your mail will make it ..eventually

there is a new mail event badge that you can send to your friends, and write your letter in the "reason" box, the usual forum rules apply so keep it civil and all that stuff, each person will be limited to receiving one mail due to system limitations, so your friend already got one, concider sending one to someone else, spread the fun
you can send it from Here

Mail.png.02976f4ce948a4ae6f50f970bba2bede.png

• Brohoof 9

I sent one to someone extremely special to me.

I trust Derpy. :muffins:

• Brohoof 4

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

I was wondering if I could edit the one I sent?

• Brohoof 2

sig by @Kyoshi

2 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

nope, unlike emails, once a traditional letter gets sent, it's gone and you can't edit

OK, thanks.

• Brohoof 2

sig by @Kyoshi

Sending virtual mails.. now

9E9088BE-767D-4798-95AD-4B74CD9E9397.gif.b9e2823d862d65bdb0a8d042ae5870d2.gif

• Brohoof 2

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

2 hours ago, Cagey said:

Can we send more than one?

I believe so, it's what I've been doing to those who I see don't have the badge under their posts on mobile and maybe don't visit the forums too often just so they get a surprise when they do come back :muffins:

• Brohoof 4

I sent more to some extremely special people. ^^

I really hope they liked their letters.

• Brohoof 2

sig by @Kyoshi

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was unfeatured