Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestrian Post office

Lord Valtasar

Αποτέλεσμα εικόνας για princess luna post office
Happy Derpy day everyone, today there is a special offer at the Equestrian post office, so be sure to go write a letter to someone and Derpy will deliver it, please be patient as she tends to get lost from time to time, but your mail will make it ..eventually

there is a new mail event badge that you can send to your friends, and write your letter in the "reason" box, the usual forum rules apply so keep it civil and all that stuff, each person will be limited to receiving one mail due to system limitations, so your friend already got one, concider sending one to someone else, spread the fun
you can send it from Here

Mail.png.02976f4ce948a4ae6f50f970bba2bede.png

• Brohoof 9

59 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

I was wondering if I could edit the one I sent?

nope, unlike emails, once a traditional letter gets sent, it's gone and you can't edit

• Brohoof 2

That explains what the other badge was for. Pretty clever. It also explains why I suddenly got a badge in the middle of the night.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Cagey said:

Can we send more than one?

I believe so, it's what I've been doing to those who I see don't have the badge under their posts on mobile and maybe don't visit the forums too often just so they get a surprise when they do come back :muffins:

• Brohoof 4

I sent a letter to two very special ponies on here. Derpy delivered them without any hiccups!.....well, with literal ones. :muffins: Thanks Derpy!

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 3

And that's a productive day with several letters sent and one more before the post office closes, and a big thank you to who sent mine. Happy Derpy Day! :muffins:

Edited by KH7672
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was unfeatured