Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Animal Crossing New Horizons (May contain unmarked spoilers)

Will Guide

Okay, so it looks like I have to spend at least 3000 bells a day on toys, but I’m sure it’ll be worth it in the end

I just hope I get the Christmas DIY recipes soon

• Brohoof 2

Well my online subscription expires on december 25 which is at 7:58AM PST (close to 8AM) so i just need to get celeste visit on the 23rd before that day otherwise i have no ways in visiting and helping you guys out after that day and time since this subscription was last year's gift from a friend, but hopefully if she can get me another, i may be able to continue. if not then, i'll have to see what i can do or come up with the options.

@HereComesTom - I guess that explains why my friend told me that the connection was disrupted when he tried to get in. He could've just warn me on that.

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

i just need to get celeste visit on the 23rd before that day otherwise i have no ways in visiting and helping you guys out

I have meteors on my island on the 16th and the 21st.  I figure at least one of those is probably going to have Celeste, since she'll only appear once per week, and each of those two dates are in separate weeks.

If you need some more star fragments, just say so---I have quite a few in my storage...too many, in fact:

• 448 regular star fragments (good grief---why am I even hording this many...??)
  • 8 Sagittarius star fragments
  • 2 Scorpius star fragments
  • 9 Libra star fragments
  • 22 Leo star fragments
  • 20 Large star fragments
  • 9 Gemini star fragments
  • 5 Cancer star fragments
  • 6 Aries star fragments
  • 5 Taurus star fragments
  • 6 Virgo star fragments

And checking my nookphone, I've made at least one Taurus Bathtub, at least one Gemini Closet, at least one Cancer Table, at least one Leo Sculpture, at least one Virgo Harp, at least one Libra Scale, at least one Scorpio Lamp, and at least one Sagittarius Arrow.

....Shoot, whatever the Aries recipe was, I guess I missed it.  Oh well; it's only a few months away, and this time I'll be much better equipped to nab the recipe!

• Brohoof 1

I came back to ask has anybody managed to get their neighbors to tell them what they want for toy day? Because no matter how much I chat with them, they wouldn't drop a single hint.

On the plus side I managed to build a Snowman. you gave me the recipe for ice flooring which I think looks lovely in my house

• Brohoof 1

You wanna be careful when building a snowman. I had a problem with mine and i had to remove the fences and obstructions to prevent from breaking. I hope you guys got a dung beetle in the process cuz that's the last insect for some of you guys. I didn't complete the insect room of my museum since i derped up on the long locust. I don't mind waiting till april for long locust, but a trip to southern hemisphere island should do cut off the wait although it'll take a long search unless someone around here can help and assist me on that search if you guys know anyone. if not, then i can wait till april which is the option i can take.

If you guys are having trouble building a snowman, just make sure you remove the fences and obstructions so you'll have more room for comfort and not breaking the snowman building by accident so go slow if you have to. What i do know is that you can only build them once per day and you get nook miles if you're able to make a perfect snowman which is not easy, but the worse snowman building was the original AC for GCN (or 64 in japan) since you have to push the snowball up on the incline without breaking it and sliding it down at a fast speed.

• Brohoof 2

Well we don't even know if that's true or not. the other part i know is that if someone else went ahead of us, they may be able to share information on that. I know there are some ppl in southern hemisphere went ahead of us so that may be a good start asking around for information you're looking for.

Anyway about the snowman building, well you may wanna remove the fences if there's not much room to go around, but leave the paths behind in case if you need to put back the fences until the end of this snowman building. If you guys are curious how to make a build perfect snowman, here's the guide and information on how

• Brohoof 2

I built two perfect Snowboys in a row on the 11th and 12th and then on the third one today, I was able to close the game and restart before the auto save happened when the 3rd Snowboy said I was so close to making him Perfect. My little trick works and now I have three perfect Snowboys sitting close together in my little Park. and yes I even made a stone path in case I needed to shrink down a snowball.

So far all the Snowboys I've made have given me a new recipe that involves using the snowflakes and I made sure to talk to them everyday to make sure I get a large snowflake from each of them if I do that every day throughout the time snowballs exist

8 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

I know there are some ppl in southern hemisphere went ahead of us so that may be a good start asking around for information you're looking for.

That's impossible because due to the software updates, the preparations for the Toy Day holiday wouldn't/didn't even exist in the Southern Hemisphere until after the recent 1.6.0 update. Nintendo purposely made it so that you can't celebrate Toy Day anywhere until December 24th in the real world

• Brohoof 2

Well you do have a point on the time traveling. I just read up some more information on toy day and it seems that it just affects both hemispheres although i'm not sure if this is the information you're looking for. that's the only thing i know.

Anyway you can make a small snowman as long as the ratio is right. here's what my friend showed me

• Brohoof 2

15 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

although i'm not sure if this is the information you're looking for. that's the only thing i know.

it doesn't say anything about how you find out what the neighbors want for toy day; just that if you give them the right present they'll be happy but if you give them the wrong present they'll be disappointed. Absolutely nothing new

• Brohoof 1

I'm not sure if this is right information though, but i did find a post from another forums i'm in saying "Jingle will likely give you a gift and tell you who to give it to, or he will give you gift(s) and you just pick who they go to.". that's all i picked up from there and i don't see any source of information and evidence on it so we'll have to see when we get there. We can't rush this until there's more information to come, but if you're more worried about the event, then i would just ask around for more information elsewhere if i were you. That's all i can pick up atm, but we can't be too sure where this information came from.

anyway there are different methods to build a snowman, but if you make a small snowman, then you won't get that much large snowflakes as small ones melt faster than the large ones. here's the info i picked up

• Brohoof 2

You guys wanna be careful with online play in terms of the weather. I had a problem staying at my friend's island such as meteor showers and buying painting / statues from there. I wasn't too sure if you guys have problems with the online play right now.

Anyway there's no new information on toy day. We have to keep an eye out for any related posts and information on it.

• Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

You guys wanna be careful with online play in terms of the weather. I had a problem staying at my friend's island such as meteor showers and buying painting / statues from there. I wasn't too sure if you guys have problems with the online play right now.

What does the weather have to do with online play? I don't follow.

• Brohoof 1

With it now being December 15th, ornaments will start falling from the cedar trees as you shake them. 

So far the way I know to get DIY recipes that uses ornaments as materials is to shoot balloons out of the sky as they pass

• Brohoof 1

I have a small meteor shower on my island tomorrow in the evening (Celeste may or may not show up), and I'm also going to get some kind of turnip price spike in the afternoon.

I don't know whether it'll be a high turnip price spike or not.  Even if it is high, it might be in the 500s, or it might be in the 200s---either one counts as a high spike.  And it may not be a high spike at all; it could be in the 100s!  @A French Derpy full of Salt I hope you get this in time to react to it, but I can't make any promises about how high it'll be!

I'll keep you guys posted!

2 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Santa and reindeer outfits are available for grabs at able's. there's no santa boots as i know about or checked on that villagerdb site. if you guys need the outfits, lemme know and i'll order'em for you guys, but it'll take a day to get them

FB_IMG_1608092637400.thumb.jpg.aadfbe628ebb6b0c0748c1502e71b7d8.jpg

Well I just found the cute reindeer costume; both the hood and the outfit itself. I managed to get a hold of a festive dress And I found a Santa hat but the rest of the Santa items I still need to get. I checked out Kicks while he was in town today but he didn't have the Santa boots, like the web said he would.

I heard that if you don't get them by the 24th then the Santa Items will automatically be at the Able Sisters.

1 hour ago, Will Guide said:

FB_IMG_1608092637400.thumb.jpg.aadfbe628ebb6b0c0748c1502e71b7d8.jpg

Well I just found the cute reindeer costume; both the hood and the outfit itself. I managed to get a hold of a festive dress And I found a Santa hat but the rest of the Santa items I still need to get. I checked out Kicks while he was in town today but he didn't have the Santa boots, like the web said he would.

I heard that if you don't get them by the 24th then the Santa Items will automatically be at the Able Sisters.

I have the santa suit and pants if you need one like i said it'll take a day and as long as my orders aren't full or if you want to the cut the time off, i can just bring'em over and let you catalog them.

12 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

I have the santa suit and pants if you need one like i said it'll take a day and as long as my orders aren't full or if you want to the cut the time off, i can just bring'em over and let you catalog them.

Wouldn't you have to be on my friend list first for you to send the stuff to me

10 hours ago, Will Guide said:

Wouldn't you have to be on my friend list first for you to send the stuff to me

We can do it by dodo code without adding each other by friend code, but of course that all depends on when you're free and i can also be contacted through discord in terms of activity if that helps. Like i said, if you want to catalog them, you can do that so that way you don't have to wait a day for me to get them and/or send 2 items as gifts.

Anyway My friend gave me some information on toy day in NH so here's what he found out so far