Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Animal Crossing New Horizons (May contain unmarked spoilers)

Will Guide

My nephew had a problem trying to barred knifejaw in terms of the timer on the parental controls so I had to make an offer of helping him in getting the DIYs. He used most of the fish bait he had and then he still had a problem getting it.

Dungeness crab is what almost got me. I would've just kept going to find one.

• Brohoof 2

@A French Derpy full of Salt On my island, Daisy Mae is selling turnips for 90 bells per turnip today; that's the lowest possible sell price.  (Not sure if that's what you meant by "turnip price", but if it is, you're welcome to come buy turnips!)  I'm opening my island up now so anyone who wants to buy low can do so.

The dodo code is 6Q2CH. 

I'll probably be AFK for the most part.

Anyone who needs the Cutting Board DIY recipe card that I've left just outside my airport can go ahead and take it, but the Saggitarius star fragment next to it is reserved for @KirbyFluttershy

I've got yet another meteor shower!  The dodo code is HPWX5

Timings are in USA Eastern time:

10:10pm, 10:21pm, 10:25pm

11:54pm

12:39am

1:19am, 1:30am

2:04am, 2:06am

I don't know if Celeste is here or not; I'll check for her and edit this post according to what I find.

EDIT:  Celeste is on my island!  Last I saw her, she was on the northernmost hill, at the highest point.  (She's always there; not sure why...)

Edited by HereComesTom
new info

So far none of that animal neighbors are telling me what they want for toy day. Maybe once it actually starts to snow midway through December and Christmas lights are decorating the cedar trees on the cliffs, then they'll be in the mood to share.

• Brohoof 1

Well I think that we have to buy much toys as possible from nookling's shop before toy day (Christmas day), but we need more information on this anyway.

anyway Just to let you guys know that snow counts as rain. I had some new flowers growing after the snow.

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Well I think that we have to buy much toys as possible from nookling's shop before toy day (Christmas day), but we need more information on this anyway.

I'm pretty sure you're supposed to get this from jingle. And Toy Day is on Christmas Eve the 24th not Christmas Day.

3 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

anyway Just to let you guys know that snow counts as rain. I had some new flowers growing after the snow.

Yes, snow counted as rain, especially when you're seeking rare fish, even all the way back to the GameCube day

• Brohoof 1

Well if you have a lot of cedar trees, then you don't need to worry about grabbing the ornaments from the cedar trees. The only thing you need to worry about the most is creating the snowman so if you have a lot of flowers and paths, it would be good time to replant the flowers elsewhere and remove the paths also not to mention the dung beetle is the last insect for some of us to grab as well, but the other part is that you can put in some landfills if you have to or need a lot of room to build a snowman.

• Brohoof 2

On 12/5/2020 at 3:04 AM, KirbyFluttershy said:

Well if you have a lot of cedar trees, then you don't need to worry about grabbing the ornaments from the cedar trees. The only thing you need to worry about the most is creating the snowman so if you have a lot of flowers and paths, it would be good time to replant the flowers elsewhere and remove the paths also not to mention the dung beetle is the last insect for some of us to grab as well, but the other part is that you can put in some landfills if you have to or need a lot of room to build a snowman.

Good grief...my island is covered with flowers and there's barely enough plain grass for growing money trees!  I guess I'd better build a few shovels and plan to get to work...

Daisy Mae is selling turnips on my island for 90 bells per, which is the lowest price possible; I'm going to leave my island open, but Daisy is going to disappear at noon USA Eastern time.

The dodo code is:  K25JB

Edited by HereComesTom
new info

Celeste is on my island!  For once, she's not in her usual hangout:  last I saw her, she was on the beach just east of my airport.

My dodo code is C343G  new dodo code is:  C145F

I have a few meteors as well; the timings are all in USA Eastern time:

7:41pm, 7:45pm, 7:50pm

8:48pm, 8:50pm

10:01pm, 10:12pm, 10:16pm, 10:52pm

11:45pm

12:32am, 12:56am

1:12am, 1:23am

Edited by HereComesTom
  • Brohoof 1

@KirbyFluttershy the error I saw on my Switch in the morning was "maybe your network is unstable".  And it happened once before when John tried to come to my island, just as he was about to arrive.

But that surprises me; I've had people on my island before, and it didn't give me this error...

Sorry about that; I was just turning in to sleep when I was posting that second update, so I didn't see it until the morning :/

@A French Derpy full of Salt I wish I'd seen your post hours ago; I'd have taken you up on your offer!