Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Animal Crossing New Horizons (May contain unmarked spoilers)

Will Guide

Thank you @HereComesTom

Thanks to you, I was able to make over 200,000 bells off my turnips. I saw Flick on your Island but apparently he won't let me sell any bugs to him unless he's visiting MY island. I was able to keep talking to him to get more dialogue though. 

And with the new update to Animal Crossing I got this in a letter from Nintendo.

FB_IMG_1601485864184.thumb.jpg.d4e01a46c7019a4f94b37f36bce33fcd.jpg

It's the Ringcon from Ring Fit Adventure and I'm ready to work out with it!

FB_IMG_1601485871591.thumb.jpg.9c8296fca0c66dda7214bfef2eb18011.jpgFB_IMG_1601485877670.thumb.jpg.ad7b8385ad4f8c2e544965051b3fcf94.jpg

• Brohoof 1

@Will Guide @DJ Wolfe @KirbyFluttershy @Envy @Harii Moxxiie 

Now Celeste is on my island!  She was on one of the hills to the north last I saw; it was the more western of the two hills. 

My dodo code is 341VY; you know the drill:  I'll keep the gate open while I sleep :)

Small meteor showers will be on my island at:

10:35pm 10:56pm

11:06pm 11:32pm

12:04am 12:25am 12:51am

1:09am 1:46am

2:04am 2:25am 2:47am

3:47am 3:52am 3:53am 3:58am

All those times are USA Eastern Daylight Savings time.

Edited by HereComesTom

It's best to tell me over on discord when shooting stars happen in terms of activity here on the forums and thread.

Anyway I'm thinking that the halloween DIYs are once a day distribution so if there's a halloween DIY that we don't have, you have to let us know who's crafting the halloween item.

7 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

It's best to tell me over on discord when shooting stars happen in terms of activity here on the forums and thread.

Anyway I'm thinking that the halloween DIYs are once a day distribution so if there's a halloween DIY that we don't have, you have to let us know who's crafting the halloween item.

I noticed that every day in October so far in the Nooklings Shop, one of the spooky set items will be available which are the same items you can do if you have the crafting DIY recipe.

and make sure to buy some pumpkin starts and grow on because you'll need them to craft the Spooky items recipe if you don't buy the Spooky furniture in the store as they appear

Don't forget to buy candy everyday because they only limit one per customer per day

Dang it! I forgot today was the Fall Fishing tourney. and because I waited too long before starting to head back home I won't be able to get back until after the tourney is already over at 6:00. even though all you need to do is play one three minute round to get the stamp it wouldn't matter because I won't be able to get the stamp for this particular fishing tourney until next year.

I already missed out on the first fishing Tourny in Spring and ended up playing all throughout the Tourney in the Summer and got all the fishing rewards that the game offers but I still would have to wait to get the Nook Miles stamps I missed next Spring and Fall. and I made a vow never to time travel because that will just mess up my game.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who messed up like this.

Well as much as I'd like to help you, but there's not much time left and i'm not willing to start for both of us unless both of us have to catch 3. It may be best if you find ppl that are living in PS/DT time zone such as myself so you'll have some more time to do the fishing tourney rather than doing it late on ES/DT time zone depending on your schedule. That's how me and my friends did the tourney and bug-offs together.

I kind of accidentally spent my candies on making the spooky candy set. i should've just read the recipe more carefully.

Anyway if you guys have any free time and able to open the gates to allow other ppl buy candy on your islands, please let us know so we can get some for the halloween day. I may be inviting my friend over as requested as usual.

• Brohoof 1

On 10/11/2020 at 8:04 PM, KirbyFluttershy said:

I kind of accidentally spent my candies on making the spooky candy set. i should've just read the recipe more carefully.

Anyway if you guys have any free time and able to open the gates to allow other ppl buy candy on your islands, please let us know so we can get some for the halloween day. I may be inviting my friend over as requested as usual.

So far the only item I made using the recipe is the Spooky fence (I made five sets of it making about 50 fence pieces). Most of the Spooky furniture is better obtained just waiting for it to appear in the corner of the store rather than craft it. Save your candy for Halloween night.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Well i've been getting 2 per day from both mine and my friend's island(s) so that's why i'm asking you guys for an entry to buy candy at your islands.

I'm keeping my island open, even while I'm AFK.  The dodo code is J4WVP.

Kind of.  More like I dock my switch and leave it on, even though it's not actually connected to a TV---I moved it downstairs to my computer months ago to film some footage, and never moved it back!

It's not switched on 24/7, though, but I'll keep it on until you've snagged your candy :)

8 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Alright if it helps me and my friend, we can take up your invitation

Let me know once you have gotten the candy.  I'm keeping the gate open!  (Even if it means you come twice two days in a row :P )

28 minutes ago, HereComesTom said:

Let me know once you have gotten the candy.  I'm keeping the gate open!  (Even if it means you come twice two days in a row :P )

Me and my friend already got it just to let you know. We can only buy candy once a day during the shop hours. We needed enough as we can get for the DIYs and jack's costume.

• Brohoof 1

@KirbyFluttershy @Will Guide @DJ Wolfe @Envy @Harii Moxxiie Celeste is on my island!  I'm keeping the gate open all night while I sleep.

EDIT:  last time I saw her, she was in the hills north of my Tailor shop, but she strolls around quite a bit...  Also, Redd is here, but he's only selling fakes.

Dodo code:  1QL0N

Shooting stars at:

12:05am, 12:31am, 12:40am, 12:41am

1:26am

2:05am, 2:27am, 2:46am, 2:48am

3:27am, 3:32am, 3:33am, 3:38am

All times are USA Eastern Daylight Savings time.

Edited by HereComesTom
better info

50 minutes ago, HereComesTom said:

Also, Redd is here, but he's only selling fakes.

Redd's on my Island today too. but the real painting of the day is something I already got

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

I may be looking for horizontal striped tights for the halloween costume, but the able's shop i've been visiting doesn't have any. if any of you guys have it in storage for me to catalog or at able's to buy, lemme know.

I don't have "Horizontal Striped Tights", but I do have the black-and-white variation of the Striped Pants in my catalog:

https://nookazon.com/product/1224490103?variant=1657099046