Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Animal Crossing New Horizons (May contain unmarked spoilers)

Will Guide

This post is deleted by owner due to wanting to remove the Quote Box.

Regardless, at least I don't have to be wary of pitfall seeds everyday like in earlier games

You guys are probably sick of hearing about meteors on my island, but there's a heavy shower this time!  If I spot Celeste, I'll let you guys know.

The dodo code is C4JX6.

And I've learned my lesson; I'm keeping it open all night, this time!

EDIT:  Celeste is here!  :D

EDIT: Saharah is here; she's selling the Brown Wooden-Deck Rug, Simple Navy Bath Mat, Desert Vista wallpaper, Flowing-River Flooring, and a Botanical Rug.  I also got a bonus wallpaper for tickets, Skyscraper Wall---though that one is random.

Edited by HereComesTom
new info

My turnip price spiked in NL for those that are seeking high price, but i'm pretty sure some of you guys aren't playing or don't have the game although i normally keep these NL turnip prices updated at the last hr

here's my new leaf turnip prices of the day

Monday - 80 (AM) 101 (PM)
Tuesday - 188 (AM) 466 (PM)
Wednesday -  (AM)  (PM)
Thursday -  (AM)  (PM)
Friday -  (AM)  (PM)
Saturday -  (AM)  (PM)
Sunday (Buying) - 94

I couldn't play NH that often when my nephews are around and same with pocket camp as well, but i could use more active ppl in pocket camp for quarry and garden events if you guys are playing pocket camp.

• Brohoof 1

On 8/3/2020 at 2:24 PM, CypherHoof 🐎 said:

you can make pitfall seeds though - so presumably pitfalls if you bury them.

Considering I just got the recipe for the pitfall seed in a bottle I take back all the complaints I said about it

My dream address if anyone wants visit my island in a dream. 

DA-7721-3708-8848 

Also if anyone would like any of the flowers in the circled areas let me know I need to get rid of them... (map has been changed since pic but flowers are in the same place) 

IMG_20200812_191959.jpg

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Harii Moxxiie said:

My dream address if anyone wants visit my island in a dream. 

DA-7721-3708-8848 

Also if anyone would like any of the flowers in the circled areas let me know I need to get rid of them... (map has been changed since pic but flowers are in the same place) 

IMG_20200812_191959.jpg

Not that I can visit since I haven’t bought the internet subscription yet, but if I was able to visit, are any of those flowers rare? It doesn’t matter if they are cause I could probably just breed the common ones together, but I was just curious.

5 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Not that I can visit since I haven’t bought the internet subscription yet, but if I was able to visit, are any of those flowers rare? It doesn’t matter if they are cause I could probably just breed the common ones together, but I was just curious.

I have a few rare ones ie blue pink orange might be a purple in there too. (I don't have my switch to hand to check what's there) 

If you do get a subscription let me know :)

54 minutes ago, ggg-2 said:

Oh for the love of......I have 3 Ocean Sunfish in storage so i can get a model commissioned and CJ just isn't showing up.

you wanna be patient with the special visitors. the appearance rate on the special visitors are increased in this update however if it's C.J you're after, you'll have to look around your island every day to see if he's visiting and the other part about the C.J's commission is that he won't do them during fishing tourneys so you have to do that outside of the fishing tourneys which is within the weeks before the tourney.

If it helps any better, well you can try and search for someone who has C.J visiting and see if you can get model.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, ggg-2 said:

Oh for the love of......I have 3 Ocean Sunfish in storage so i can get a model commissioned and CJ just isn't showing up.

C.J. is on my Island today. You can come over if you message me

• Brohoof 1

I don't wanna go through rare bugs and fishes ever again once i get'em done in AC NH although stringfish is gonna be my last fish to catch since i haven't caught it in spring. Last time back in GCN animal crossing, the last bug i ever caught to complete the collection was giant stag and it was painful to find and the other on the fish collection was arowana if i remember correctly although it's another painful fish to find.

If i hadn't caught horned hercules before the end of the season and month, that would've been the last insect i would catch.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

The good news:  Celeste is on my island (up on the highest hill---the one on the north-northwestern part of my island the last time I saw her)

The bad news:  I noticed this at 3:45am, so she'll be leaving very soon.  (Yeah, I couldn't sleep...)

My gate is open, CWWRR.  I hope someone sees this in time...!

• Brohoof 1

restarted my island for the 20th time (somewhat joking about it being the 20th time...somewhat not lmao).

gonna vent and say i wish the final question (the "what would you take with you to a deserted island" one) had to do with airport color or something, kinda blows having to restart for hours because i want cherries + green airport 

I think you forgotten that some of us here have cherries to provide. The only thing that remains is getting that green airport you wanted.

Anyway I do believe that we're gonna get mario themed items although that's expected to be on march 2021. It may be the usual mario items from the previous animal crossing games, but i dunno about the new ones we get from AC PC since AC PC had them too.

• Brohoof 1

aw man. i could've let you guys know that i had royal crown at able's the other day, but this thread wasn't going anywhere and i don't like to be double posting or bump around here. I could just order one whoever wants it, but if you're willing to pay me back for it, it may cost the same price however ordering the royal crown will take me at least a day.

• Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

aw man. i could've let you guys know that i had royal crown at able's the other day, but this thread wasn't going anywhere and i don't like to be double posting or bump around here. I could just order one whoever wants it, but if you're willing to pay me back for it, it may cost the same price however ordering the royal crown will take me at least a day.

Don’t worry about double posting, really only 4 or 5 people post here anyways

41 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

I'm having trouble finding acorns and pine cones. I shook some trees but so far only one acorn and pine cone, I have gotten. Can somebody help me?

You'll get more by shaking the cedar trees multiple times.