Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Animal Crossing New Horizons (May contain unmarked spoilers)

Will Guide

50 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Looks like we may be able to get the sanrio villagers and furnitures. Here's the video in case if you guys need to know. Another update is scheduled at march 18 which is 2 days before AC NH anniversary or likely to be the island day for some of us here.

Thanks to this next update, i may be able to get my outfit and villagers back. I just can't kick any of my villagers out unless i have to get rosie.

Awww so cute! I have one house open so if it doesn’t get vacated, I could have a new update village move in

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

Awww so cute! I have one house open so if it doesn’t get vacated, I could have a new update village move in

You could move a villager out first, but i would recommend getting their photos and the poster (via harv's island) first. I'm not sure if the villagers will give you their photos when they move out.

• Brohoof 2

17 hours ago, A French Derpy full of Salt said:

I'm less and less on this game because I now have less time and I already got everything I wanted, good villagers, good island.

I know I can do better, but that's a wrap for me. I'll get myself mario 3D world, skyward sword and the 2 pokémon games.

I don't think that's the end of AC NH updates just yet and besides there's more to come in later updates until it ends. as i mentioned on one of my previous posts that the next update is scheduled to be on march as you see on the video which it includes the release of the sanrio themed villagers, furnitures, clothes, and poster.

In this update, we're getting the mario themed items. the mushroom mural is one, but it's mailed after the update so the rest of the mario items will be on march 1st, the beginning of the month.

What's surprising is that we won't get a chance to get pokemon items in NH like we did in PC like the eevee outfit and others on pokemon day (or the days before). Same thing with LoZ items as well on LoZ 35th anniversary like we normally have on NL.

there are some things you may or always want in NH. you just need to keep an eye out on the news and updates.

back in NL, i recovered everything that i lost when my physical copy broke down and the game wasn't loading after i replaced the game with the digital copy of the game, but this time, it was a huge recovery except for some fishies, deep-sea creatures, paintings, and statues that i haven't been able to recover back.

i was playing NH at a less time as well since my focus was on redd and gulliver, but they have been eluding me a lot and when it comes to gulliver, i end up having gullivarrr instead. now it's hard for me how many times i've helped gulliver so far because both gulliver and gullivarrr count towards gulliver's trevails nook mile(s) goal(s) to get the golden shovel DIY.

• Brohoof 1

Well I managed to catch the string fish. All that is left fishwise is the Ranchu Goldfish which appears all year round so I don't have to worry about running out of season time.

Although a fly still haven't appeared on my trash yet. That and I have to wait until July to get another chance at the golden stag. Then and only then will my bug collection be complete.

And the last two deep sea creatures have become available today though I'll have to wait until night time to swim for one of them.

Also the Mario items are ready for sale they're under the Nook Shopping app. under Special Goods, there's a new tab called promotion that features all the Mario items. From furniture to clothing. I don't know exactly how long the promotion tab will stay up there or if they decided to make it a seasonal thing, but I got plenty of belts to spend and a 2nd floor ready to be filled with Mario Memorabilia!

• Brohoof 1

Stringfish was one of the rarest fish to catch next to barreleye, coelacanth, and golden trout. When the game was 1st released, we didn't get enough or that much time to get stringfish in terms of the number of days to next month.

I could part some trash items to you, but the tires has to stay with me since i need'em to make lunar rover.

Anyway as for the mario items, it's pretty much a lot there. we can only order 5 items per day so buy what you can. Seasonal items are in seasonal tab and they have expiration date marked so buy them when you have the chance as they get released. Promotional items doesn't have expiration date so it's permanent regardless of the date or buy to your heart's content either way. I'm surprised that they didn't include cappy hat in the promotional section of the special goods.

• Brohoof 1

Can someone give me a run-down of the more rare ocean creatures? I keep catching the same things over and over and would just like to know if anyone has information on when the harder-to-catch creatures appear.

Well you have to know what time they appear at. Coelacanth appears when it's raining or snowing. Make sure you have a lot of fish baits. you can always do catch & release (or sell if you're making money). this might help you if you're playing in northern hemisphere.

The times when they appear affects all time zones so you have to keep an eye on your clock. if it's by fish size, it's really hard to tell when there's a rare fish. Some of us have critterpedia completed so probably you can ask us what fish you're looking for and then we'll give you the time and the month, but the guide i'm showing you will give you the accurate times and months.

(edited)

@KirbyFluttershy @Will Guide @Harii Moxxiie @ExplosionMare @A French Derpy full of Salt

Redd is on my island!  The Amazing Painting is fake, but the Serene Painting and the Flowery Painting are both real!

Also, there's a light meteor shower---I haven't found Celeste yet; I'll update if I do.  EDIT:  Celeste is here, and she's on the western shore of my island!

Dodo code is M6RT7

The meteor timings---in USA East time---are as follows:

11:43pm, 11:50pm

12:03am, 12:11am, 12:19am, 12:46am, 12:57am

1:31am, 1:33am

2:12am, 2:17am, 2:18am, 2:23am

3:17am, 3:25am, 3:33am, 3:53am, 3:59am

Edited by HereComesTom
new info
  • Brohoof 1

I had meteor showers last night, but i lost track of time not knowing my time was past 7PM PST.

Anyway as for the mario items, I believe the floating block and ? blocks can be used as a arch-type furniture, but thwomp, well you can't go through it so it's not a gate-type thing. Blocks on the other hand, well they look great for fences. Pipes, well I placed one near the airport, near redd's, and near nooklings, a good spots to get around these places fast. The downside is that you can't place them where you normally get trapped if you don't have a vaulting pole and ladder with you. you can use the rescue service if you like in case something like that would happen. placing more than 2 pipes will randomly teleport you to the pipes you placed and it can be the same pipe too.

@HereComesTom - I have both of those paintings donated so probably someone else can have them 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Will Guide @Envy @KirbyFluttershy @Harii Moxxiie @A French Derpy full of Salt 

@ExplosionMare
Shockingly, I’ll have a high turnip price spike on my island this afternoon, about an hour after the moment when I’m writing this.

Not shocking at all is the fact that this happened on the exact week when I forgot to buy turnips :/

The dodo code is G27WP

Dress for rainy weather, and keep an eye on the clock; if it’s not after 12pm, better wait!

Edited by HereComesTom
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

There are many creative ways to use with the mario items. For pipes, well not just the places i mentioned, but if you have a pipe near outside of your house, it's best to take that one and place it inside so you don't have to walk into your house after coming out of the pipe. if you're planning on placing the pipe inside of your house, well you can place it anywhere inside the house if you like or if you're doing feng shui, place it on the bottom of the room if there's a spot for it. The other spot would be the beach areas if you're fishing so on 1 each side.

Edit: i'm in for a meteor showers tonight just to let you guys know.

Edited by KirbyFluttershy
  • Brohoof 1

43 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

There are many creative ways to use with the mario items. For pipes, well not just the places i mentioned, but if you have a pipe near outside of your house, it's best to take that one and place it inside so you don't have to walk into your house after coming out of the pipe. if you're planning on placing the pipe inside of your house, well you can place it anywhere inside the house if you like or if you're doing feng shui, place it on the bottom of the room if there's a spot for it. The other spot would be the beach areas if you're fishing so on 1 each side.

Edit: i'm in for a meteor showers tonight just to let you guys know.

I’d like to head over to make some wishes, if we’re online at the same time (I have dinner plans this evening IRL).

Turns out my “high spike” might as well have been a low spike; it’s 180-some bells per turnip.  So forgetting to buy turnips on Sunday wasn’t so bad after all!

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, HereComesTom said:

@Will Guide @Envy @KirbyFluttershy @Harii Moxxiie @A French Derpy full of Salt 

@ExplosionMare
Shockingly, I’ll have a high turnip price spike on my island this afternoon, about an hour after the moment when I’m writing this.

Not shocking at all is the fact that this happened on the exact week when I forgot to buy turnips :/

The dodo code is G27WP

Dress for rainy weather, and keep an eye on the clock; if it’s not after 12pm, better wait!

Only now about 4 hours after you posted this have I noticed your message I hope I'm not too late.

EDIT: NVM. I managed to sell the turnip safely. Thanks.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Will Guide said:

Only now about 4 hours after you posted this have I noticed your message I hope I'm not too late.

EDIT: NVM. I managed to sell the turnip safely. Thanks.

Good to know; I needed to close my gate just now!

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Well I have to check for celeste in that process. If anyone else wants in, lemme know through discord and i'll give the dodo code out for those wants in.

I'll likely have Celeste tomorrow evening, since it's the only meteor shower on my island this week.

Is the offer still open?

• Brohoof 1

27 minutes ago, HereComesTom said:

I'll likely have Celeste tomorrow evening, since it's the only meteor shower on my island this week.

Is the offer still open?

Meteor showers doesn't happen till 7PM PST which is 10PM EST. most likely that i'll open my gates around 8PM PST or so.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

Meteor showers doesn't happen till 7PM PST which is 10PM EST. most likely that i'll open my gates around 8PM PST or so.

That's a bit late for me; I have to wake up for work in the morning :/  Thanks for letting me know just the same!

I have a bunch of extra DIY recipes; I'll be opening my gate tomorrow at 7pm EST.  Do you have a use for any of these?

• Magna-library wall
  • Cutting Board
  • Golden Flooring
  • Pear Wardrobe
  • Unglazed Dish Set
  • Hyacinth Lamp
  • Mossy Garden Rock
  • Iron Hanger Stand
  • Wooden Mini Table
  • Pansy Table
  • Hyacinth Wreath
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, HereComesTom said:

That's a bit late for me; I have to wake up for work in the morning :/  Thanks for letting me know just the same!

I have a bunch of extra DIY recipes; I'll be opening my gate tomorrow at 7pm EST.  Do you have a use for any of these?

• Magna-library wall
  • Cutting Board
  • Golden Flooring
  • Pear Wardrobe
  • Unglazed Dish Set
  • Hyacinth Lamp
  • Mossy Garden Rock
  • Iron Hanger Stand
  • Wooden Mini Table
  • Pansy Table
  • Hyacinth Wreath

I could just take what i can and then drop what i don't need and already have learned so far.

• Brohoof 2

@Will Guide @ExplosionMare @A French Derpy full of Salt @KirbyFluttershy @Harii Moxxiie

Meteors are on my island, and the gate's open!  I'll likely be AFK a lot, since I have a World of Warcraft raid with my guild this evening.

Dodo code: 1FMH4

The meteor timings on my island are, in USA Eastern time:

07:11pm

8:02pm

9:16pm, 9:30pm, 9:41pm, 9:45pm

11:00pm, 11:08pm, 11:09pm, 11:45pm, 11:51pm

12:06am, 12:41am, 12:52am

1:07am, 1:26am, 1:28am

2:07am, 2:12am, 2:13am, 2:18am

3:27am, 3:48am

Still looking for Celeste.  I strongly suspect she's here.  Celeste doesn't seem to be here.  Maybe there are some weeks when she doesn't show up?

Anyhow, I've got a bunch of DIY cards on the beach southwest of my museum; take whatever you can use!

Edited by HereComesTom
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

I have another idea to decorate the regular, ?, and floating blocks. you can use large, normal, zodiac star fragments, and nova lights on top of them and make them look like star bits.

That’s a cute idea!

• Brohoof 1