Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Town That Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

@Kronos the Revenant

As Cosmic and Cheap had made their exit of the waiting area, they had taken notice of the extra arena being presented to them. "Hey boss. Why wouldn't they make another ring like the one we already have?" Cosmic rolled his eyes with a sigh as he knew he had to explain. "Don't you get it, Cheap? They made the other ring different to differentiate which arena is what. If they designate the arena we've had so far as Arena A, then what if someone went into the other arena thinking it was A? It's why the design of this new arena is different to take away any confusion, whatsoever." He explained, listening as Straightaway called for Dynamo to appear on Arena B. "See?" Hearing this caused Cheap to have a sort of look of understanding. "Ah, now I get it. Thanks boss! That makes things so much simpler." He grinned, making his way to see Kronos was entering the ring. Hearing the ferocious roar from Kronos, Cheap knew he was itching for an entertaining fight. "It looks like we finally get to have that match, after all. I've been looking forward to this, rust bucket. I hope you're ready to lose." He watched as his opponent reeled his arms back as if about to throw a punch. Normally, one would try to dodge, but Cheap was different. He planted his hooves to where he'd find his center. Making sure to keep a stance to not be moved, Cheap waited for the cybernetic pony to strike. If Kronos wanted a test of strength, then the earth pony was happy to oblige.

@Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare @Oni Equine @Reality Check @Kronos the Revenant @Courageous Thunder Dash @Frisk

Looking back at everyone, Dynamo smiled softly with a nod at everyone's words of encouragement. "Thank you, everyone. No matter what happens, I'll do the very best that I can." Waving to the others, he looked towards the steps as he started making his way down to the arena. Hearing Straightaway's announcement, as well as seeing Cosmic already in the arena, Dynamo knew that the time had come. Upon reaching the designated arena, Dynamo had taken a deep breath, before entering Arena B. "It's about time you showed up, Kyubiki. I was beginning to think you were going to chicken out and forfeit. Not that I blame you, of course. We both know how this fight is going to go." Cosmic smirked as Dynamo's eyebrows furrowed slightly. "We won't know that unless we fight, right, Cosmic? You seem to have gotten a lot stronger, but I won't let that stop me from trying." Hearing that only caused Cosmic to chuckle as he started to unzip the jacket he was wearing. "Now, that's where you're wrong. You see, I did notice that you've gotten some new gift in that belt of yours. However, whatever you got pales in comparison to the gift that I have." Taking off his jacket and throwing it off onto the grass, Cosmic held the aforementioned 'gift' that was around his neck. That gift being an alicorn amulet. "Ever seen one of these before?"

Seeing the amulet in full display had Dynamo's eyes shrinking like peas in alarm. "Now that's why you've been able to do things so easily. Things that aren't even possible from what you've been doing." He muttered to himself, recalling the times that Cosmic and his team were performing feats that the average pony couldn't achieve. "That just doesn't make any sense. We've learned about those things in school and they are extremely rare and difficult to find. How did you manage to find something like that?" Ignoring the gaming unicorn's gaze, Cosmic could only marvel the gem around his neck. "Oh, let's just say I knew someone. Just before I took it for my own and it wasn't difficult, you know. All I had to do was split some of the power to Cheap and Frozen and voila. Now we all have that incredible power!" His eyes flashed red as he spoke. Dynamo slowly shaking his head in both disbelief and concern. "Are you crazy, Cosmic!? Don't you understand what you're getting yourself into? That amulet is dangerous for a reason. The alicorn amulet corrupts you and warps your mind. You have to take it off before it's too late." He advised, the neon green unicorn blew a raspberry as a rebuttal. "Oh, please. Like I'm ever going to listen to a failure like you. Also, corrupt? Warping my mind? The moment I placed that amulet around my neck was the day that I learned the truth. The true power I attained was the one thing I needed in order to take my revenge against you, Kyubiki! Now, for example."

Concentrating his magic, the neon green's unicorn glowed as he prepared to summon a constellation to the arena. After a moment, Cosmic had looked toward the sky as he launched his magic to seemingly nowhere. As the beam traveled to a certain altitude, the beam expanded into a shape that looked like a creature. The creature gained shape, color and appearance as it turned purple and stars around its body. A star mark was on its forehead, while having razor sharp claws, teeth, red eyes, magenta snout.

Spoiler

a55580cb320dc3adb611b56184a395d6.png

The creature that Cosmic had summoned was not an Ursa Minor, but an Ursa Major. Dynamo felt his shoulders and jaw drop in disbelief as the constellation had towered over the entire area. Taking up a majority of the battlefield, the Ursa Major had stood tall that it blocked out the sun. Casting a shadow over the gaming unicorn, Cosmic's smirk could only grow in accomplishment. "Do you like it? Remember when I used to summon this thing? Normally, I could only make them intangible, but it was always so much fun scaring everyone into thinking an Ursa Major was running loose. Now, I can actually make them into the real deal and get everything I could ever want! The first thing I want is to crush you into dust!" He laughed heartily, while Dynamo stood in shock and disbelief. "I remember when you used to do that to the other students in school. You always tried to pin the blame on me, but to see that this is actually now real? You don't know how dangerous this is with everyone here. You're putting too many lives and the innocent at risk, Cosmic!" Raising an eyebrow as if he had heard something, Cosmic could only give an uncaring look to his opponent. "So? Who cares? If they aren't able to defend themselves, then they aren't worth protecting, right? Besides, if you want to start this fight, then you got to start off big." Gulping as he knew Cosmic had made up his mind, Dynamo had to figure out a way to fight back. The Ursa Major was huge, but probably not as fast. Even if that wasn't the case, he still needed to use speed and power to win.

After thinking it through, Dynamo nodded as he held out his front right hoof as two cartridges were summoned. Clicking both buttons, the cartridges came to life.

POKEMON!
DYNAMAX!

Placing the gashat cartridges into the Gamer Driver, Dynamo pulled the lever as he began to transform.

DOUBLE GASHAT! GACHAN! LEVEL UP!

"Minna de Pokemon Getto Daze!"
(Everyone get/catch some Pokemon!)
"We're going to have a real Champion Time!"

A flash of light had occurred, before slowly fading to reveal Dynamo, who didn't seem to have changed all that much. He was still wearing his gaming jacket like normal, but two differences could be seen. On his right front hoof was what looked to be a sort of wristband around his wrist. The other and most notable thing was that he held a singular Pokeball in a levitation spell. "Cinderace! I choose you!" Giving Cosmic no time to respond, Dynamo threw the circular capsule forward, before the ball opened to reveal his choice of Pokemon. Materializing in a flash of light, a humanoid rabbit had appeared out of the pokeball. 

Spoiler

1200px-Sword_Shield_Dynamax_Band.png

de8nozb-bb8a8edf-cf2d-406e-b8d8-3891bca4

The rabbit, now known as Cinderace, was a sort of humanoid rabbit that looked to be some sort of soccer player. Seeing this caused Cosmic to shake his head at the display. "Seriously? You went through all that just to bring out some freaky rabbit? What are you trying to do? Is he going to play buckball against me?" He chuckled, but Dynamo tried to ignore the taunts. "Let's do this, Cinderace! Use Pyro Ball!" Dynamo called out, while Cinderace had taken notice of some stones that were left over from the creation of the arena. Kicking the pebble up, it began to heat up, before turning into a fireball that grew bigger and bigger. The striker Pokemon had kicked the ball around a couple of times like it was playing soccer, before kicking the ball at his opponent. Cosmic didn't say anything or even try to make the Ursa Major intangible. As the attack connected, the ball stayed in place, before simply bouncing off with barely any damage done. "What was that supposed to be? Let me know when you start trying, okay?" He smirked, knowing that he had this fight in the bag. It looked like the constellation had a tough hide, but Dynamo wouldn't be intimidated by it. "It's okay, Cinderace. Now, use High Jump Kick!" Cinderace nodded as it rushed forward, while zigzagging like it was running down the field to shoot a goal. Without warning, the strike Pokemon jumped as it's left leg glowed as if storing power. "Cinder...ace!" Swinging it's leg forward, the rabbit had made contact onto the Ursa Major, but just like before. The attack did little to barely any damage at all. Flipping back towards his trainer, Dynamo and Cinderace looked at their opponent as if they weren't even trying. The duo could only look on as Dynamo tried to think of another move for them to try and use.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

“That explains everything”, Kronos said, “That’s how he and his friends resisted my psychological projection. I knew the glowing red eyes was familiar. This is bad. If that arrogant pony doesnt remove that damned amulet, he could potentially go insane and lose his life over it. He’ll become nothing more than a puppet for the amulet as it siphons off his own magic to power itself up. Problem is, only Cosmic himself can remove the amulet, and i doubt that he’ll be giving it up anytime soon.” After taking the new situation into consideration, he sprung his attack towards his opponent, darting towards him at lightning speed and giving a solid punch to his solar plexus (the area around the diaphragm) and stunned his opponent by knocking the wind out of him.

• Brohoof 1

@Kronos the Revenant

"That's right," Cheap responded, "Whatever trick you tried was neat and all, but it's a much less effective strategy when we are given the gift." The earth pony's eyes flashed red to further emphasize his point. "He'll go insane? What are you even talk about, tin can? Cosmic's always been like this ever since we knew the guy. If anything, he benefits from the amulet, while he gives us some of that power too. I find that a negotiable trade, wouldn't you say?" Blinking at the disappearance of the cybernetic pony, Cheap had felt a sudden punch slam into his solar plexus. He gasped as it felt like a bit of wind was knocked out of him. However, he grinned as that while he was slightly winded, the attack still didn't phase him. "Now what did I just say? Here I thought I was the only one who doesn't have time to listen." Using one front hoof to latch onto Kronos' arm, the burgundy earth pony pulled back his other front hoof. Clenching his free front hoof into a fist, he felt his the muscles in said front hoof as the amulet fueled him with strength. Throwing his front hoof forward, he aimed to slam a punch at Kronos. If the attack connected, then it would send the cybernetic pony back and so some damage.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad @Ragland Tiger @Frisk @Reality Check @ExplosionMare @Oni Equine @Kronos the Revenant

Thundy looked at Cosmic and saw some sort of amulet he recognized. “Aha…so that’s where he gets his “gift” from.” Thundy said to himself. He relayed a quick message to Chelsea. Thundy cringed when he heard Dynano’s belt play it’s jingle. “Ugh, I wish there was a way to change that…completely changes the vibe of this fight…” He said softly to himself as he watched the fight unfold. 

Up in the stands, Chelsea got the message and let out a loud gasp. “You guys…this power this trio has isn’t fully theirs. Thundy sent me a telepathic message that Cosmic is wearing the alicorn amulet, no wonder why he’s that strong. It granted him powers tenfold but it severely corrupted his heart. That’s the one side effect of the alicorn amulet. If Dynamo and Kronos triumph over this, I hope this trio learns their lesson.” Chelsea said as she saw Cosmic summon Ursa Major and Dynamo a Cinderace. 

• Brohoof 1

@Oni Equine

As Necry was about to respond a Zamazenta had appeared from an Ultra Wormhole, looking eager to attack...¨Must find that Necrozma, or the boss will kill me! Not literally, though, but still!¨ It said with a menacing voice...

¨Oh no! Gotta hide...¨ Necry said as he leaped into a tree.nearby...

@Dynamo Pad 

As the battle Dynamo was having going on, A Shiny Zacian had appeared from nowhere looking stressed about something...¨I need to find Zamazenta soon...or he´ll hurt that Necrozma..¨ Seeing that a Pokemon was battling a creature of some sort, Zacian had decided to jump in and interrupt the battle so he could get some information, but at the right time so it wouldnt be that rude

• Brohoof 1

@Frisk @Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare @Oni Equine @Reality Check @Courageous Thunder Dash @Kronos the Revenant 

As the battle continued, Dynamo heard the sound of someone landing on the ring. Even though he was trying to think of the next move to make, he couldn't help in turning his attention to see who had showed up so suddenly. It was then that Dynamo's jaw dropped as he couldn't believe what he was witnessing. "Z-Zacian?" Standing just a few feet away was a blue dog with a crown, armored pieces around it's body and a sword in its teeth. The legendary Sword Warrior Pokemon had looked around as if stressed about something. "Uh...I don't know if you can understand me, but are you okay, Zacian? Do you need any help?" Seeing this, Cosmic narrowed his eyes at the sudden appearance of the giant dog. "Hey! What do you think you're doing!? Are you seriously asking for outside help?" Turning towards the judges, the neon green unicorn pointed at the trio standing across from him. "Hey, judges! Call the match! Kyubiki is obviously cheating! He's getting outside help from some mutt playing dress up! That should be against the rules! Although," Cosmic pondered with a snicker, "I'm dealing with a mutt, a mongrel and some rabbit weirdo. A trio of freaks if you ask me." He chuckled to himself as the Ursa Major stood on standby to protect Cosmic. Hearing his opponent's taunts caused the gaming unicorn to give Cosmic a deadpanned expression. He also noticed that Cinderace adjusted its stance as it didn't like being mocked by Cosmic. "Cinderace, it's okay. Trust me when I say I know how you feel. We can't let that anger blind us, or it'll end up costing us. For now, we have to figure out a way to stop that Ursa Major." He explained, before turning to the judges as he pointed towards Zacian. "Also, I didn't summon Zacian, but I don't know why it's here. I'm honestly just as lost as everyone here." He explains with a tilt of his head in confusion.

As he watched the fight from within the waiting area, Frozen couldn't help as he stared at Zacian appearing within the arena. "That can't be..." He spoke, his glasses falling slightly as he thought his eyes were playing tricks on him. Removing his glasses to rub his eyes, he wiped the lens from his glasses just as he placed them back on. However, the image was not going away. "T-That actually looks like a real Zacian. The hero in the legend of Galar. What's one even doing here and how did it even get her. There's no logical explanation." He would argue that it was due to Dynamo using the belt, but he only summoned Cinderace for the battle. This Zacian had appeared out of nowhere for everyone in the crowd to see.

• Brohoof 1

@Frisk @Dynamo Pad @Oni Equine @ExplosionMare @Reality Check @Ragland Tiger @Kronos the Revenant

"That's new...where in the world did that shiny Zacian come from? This must be a totally different being...and if that's the case, let's hope that it doesn't interrupt the fight too much." Thundy said. 

In the stands, Chelsea saw as another pokemon entered the array. "Wait a second, that's no ordinary pokemon there, that's Zacian, the legendary sword pokemon...and a shiny one too. How in the world did it get here? I don't even recall Dynamo having the ability to call forth legendary pokemon..." Chelsea stated. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

As Kronos got launched back by his opponent, his arm severed off. He looked on in disbelief as he looks at his stump of a left arm and his broken off arm being held by his opponent. The experience was something he hasnt felt in a long time. He’s back into a corner for once. He resorted to one last ditch effort:

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad @Courageous Thunder Dash @Kronos the Revenant @Reality Check @Oni Equine

The Zacian realized it caused confusion, so it decided to ignore the fight and continue looking for Necry.¨My apologies, ignore me,..¨the crowned Zacian said, then it ran off, hoping everyone would forget that happened.

I need to find Necrozma, or the future of the universes are at stake... Zacian thought as it looked around for clues...

• Brohoof 1

@Frisk @Dynamo Pad @ExplosionMare @Ragland Tiger @Reality Check @Oni Equine @Kronos the Revenant

Thundy watched as the Zacian continued to search for someone. 

In the stands, Bingo looked confused. "Bingo see creature that look like dog, but what that thing dog creature hold?" Bingo asked. "That's a sword Bingo. This is no ordinary dog. It's a pokemon. Thundy could perhaps tell you more later." Chelsea replied. 

• Brohoof 1

@Kronos the Revenant

As the punch launched Kronos back, Cheap had thought he heard the sound of metal creaking. Looking down, he wasn't expecting his strength to to sever Kronos' metal arm. "Oooooh~! Look at what I got! A souvenir! Oh! Maybe I can try and get surgery to get a metal arm, then I can be the Full Metal Alchemist!" He clapped his front hooves together, before slamming said hooves on the ground like he was in the anime. The only difference was that there was no electricity and nothing materialized. "Huh?" The earth pony slammed his hooves repeatedly on the ground, but to others, it looked like he was throwing a temper tantrum. "Oh, phooey! Anime lied to me again! Oh, wait until I find the company that made that series. My dad will run them out of business, or work out a deal they can't refuse. Whichever comes first!" Ears perking at the sound of sniffling, the earth pony looked over to Kronos, who had tears streaming down his face. Out of nowhere, the cybernetic pony began to break down into a bawling fit of tears. At first, Cheap was confused by the sudden turn of events, before he ultimately broke down into a fit of laughter. "Oh, that's just too rich! And here I thought Drool Pad was embarrassing with the way we made him cry earlier! Oh, stop! You're going to make me bust a gut!" He chortled, holding his sides as he fell to the ground rolling around. "Oh, I'm sorry. Do you need a shoulder to cry on? I could lend you a hoof. Huh? Get it? Hoof? Since I have your metal hoof and arm? Oh, I crack me up!"

@Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare @Oni Equine @Frisk @Reality Check @Kronos the Revenant @Courageous Thunder Dash

Dynamo watched as the Zacian had soon apologized, before running out of the arena to land unknown. "Uh...o-okay. So, that just happened." He blinked a couple of times in confusion, while Cosmic decided to speak up. "Oh, fine." He huffed in frustration. "I guess I can't get your disqualified for having extra help. Seeing as that little mutt decided to run away from you. Goes to show how good of an owner you truly are. Oh, forgive me. What do they call them? Ah, that's right. A Pokemon trainer or some nonsense. In that case, goes to show what kind of a trainer you seem to be. You can't even do any damage." Turning his attention back to the fight, Dynamo had thought up a new strategy in mind. "Oh, yeah? Well, we'll see about that. Now, Cinderace! Use bounce!" He called out as Cinderace took a hop forward. With each step, the striker Pokemon had made leaps and bounds by jumping higher and higher. As it took one last step, the fire rabbit had jumped into the air, before changing its trajectory. Throwing both fee forward, it intended on using the jumping power to throw its weight into the attack. Once the attack landed, it still showed that nothing was working against the giant constellation. Seeing the sad attempt between trainer and Pokemon had made Cosmic yawn. "So, are you done yet? Is it my turn to make a move? In that case, grab it!" With the rabbit falling back towards Dynamo, there was no way to maneuver as the giant creature extended its claws forward. With a single swipe, Cinderace was ensnared in the Ursa Major's claws. All the while, putting the squeeze in order to pressure both the Pokemon and its trainer. 

"No! Cinderace!" Dynamo exclaimed in panic, holding the pokeball in a levitation spell. "Cinderace, return!" A beam of red light launched from the sphere, intending on recalling the striker Pokemon to keep it safe. The only issue was that the Ursa Major had moved its claws to avoid the laser from hitting. Gritting his teeth and giving a frustrated growl, Dynamo realized that recalling Cinderace was out of the question. 'Come on, think of something. Cinderace need my help and fast!' He thought, trying to think of something, anything that would help the duo. As the seconds ticked by, the gaming unicorn continuously racked his brain, but no answer was coming. "Aw, what's wrong? Can't think of a way out? There is always one way, of course." Looking over to Cosmic, the neon green unicorn smirked as he poked his hoof at the amulet. "You can always just surrender and I take your cutie mark. After that, I'll be sure to let go and be on my way." Hearing those terms and conditions made Dynamo shake his head negatively. "You can forget it Cosmic. I'm not going to give in to those kinds of demands. Who's to say you wouldn't stick to your word of letting my friend go?" Shrugging his shoulders, the neon green unicorn merely shook his head as if the idle threats were meaningless. "That's for you to know and for me to find out. So, either surrender, or I'm going to just do what needs to be done. The choice is yours."

Cinderace continued to groan in pain as the Ursa Major continuously squeezed the rabbit in its grasp. Dropping to his knees, Dynamo's breathing began to quicken as reality was starting to sink in. The blue unicorn placed his head in his hooves as his body shook from feeling powerless to help his friend. 'I-I don't know what to do. I can't recall Cinderace through regular means. I could deactivate the belt, but that would probably use more magic to summon it again. I've never tested it, but I don't know of the risks.' As much as he didn't want to admit it, he was stuck. He was frozen in place as he mentally battled himself on what he should do now. What could he truly do?

@ExplosionMare @Oni Equine @Dynamo Pad @Reality Check @Frisk @Ragland Tiger

Bingo was visibly traumatized at the sight, just how brutal these bullies were, from Cheap with the severed arm of Kronos, to the Ursa Major squeezing the life out of Dynamo's cinderace...all Bingo could do was hug Chelsea tightly, whimpering. Bingo looked up at Chelsea with tears in his eyes. "Bingo don't like this. Bingo don't want to look no more...why Cosmic pony have to be so evil?" Bingo asked with a broken voice. 

Chelsea sighed. "Bingo...life isn't easy...we all come from many different backgrounds. Not everyone is a hero...there are villains out there do, but those who stand for what is right will always win. Dynamo stands for what is right. It is hard, but I know Dynamo will win. Please don't cry Bingo, it'll be okay..." Chelsea said hugging Bingo close rubbing him lovingly.

"Come on bro. You got this...focus on the amulet...you've gotta to get it off Cosmic someway...somehow..." Thundy said to Dynamo, suddenly turning to see Frozen. “You see this? This is what happens when vengeance consumes the heart. It’s not worth it.” Thundy said giving Frozen a piercing glare. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

As his opponent was taunting and insulting him, Kronos suddenly went silent, got up and smirked. 

“You fool,” Kronos snickered, “You never pay attention, do you?” His severed arm activated itself and began to strangle his opponent while he dug his other arm into the ground and replicated a new arm. “You clearly never saw my fight with Flash where i drew metals from the ground to build things around myself. Now i got you right where i want you, you arrogant ass.”

As Cheap was pinned, Kronos began to give his opponent a beatdown like no other and he was beaten within an inch of his life, then restrained himself before Krux took over. After beating up his opponent, he stepped back, dug his claw into his chest and dragged it across, scarring himself in the process and bleeding from his scars.

”That was for Dynamo, jerk.”

Edited by Kronos the Revenant
  • Brohoof 2

@Kronos the Revenant

As his laughing slowed, Cheap was able to catch his breath, as well as his composure. He still gave the occasional chuckle, but was caught off guard as he heard Kronos snicker. "That's where you're mistaken for I have never have to pay attention. Why pay for something if you never had it to begin with? Plus, I missed the joke." The severed arm had suddenly sprung to life, before it tried to harm the burgundy earth pony. Cheap gasped for breath as the cybernetic pony created a replacement metal arm for the one he lost. "S-So what? Y-You think I care about what you can do? I-I only care about a fight if it m-means that I can profit off o-of it. You p-pose no threat to me, you f-factory recall." He managed to get out, before being pummeled into the ground. If it were any other normal pony, then they wouldn't be able to get up with the barrage of hits he had been receiving. Cheap was not like those opponents as with each hit, it was like trying to break a rough diamond. The pain was there, but the pain reception was lessened thanks to the gift. Once the beatdown came to an end, Cheap layed upon the ground as if passed out. His mouth hung open with the metal arm pinning him.

At first, it looked like it was truly over, but it was never to be. Cheap's jaw locked up as his mouth formed a grin. Sitting up quickly, he used his might to pull the metal arm away from him, before throwing it at his opponent. "I guess I have to thank you for that. You gave me an all over massage. Now I'm all warmed up to continue this little business exchange. I will admit that I felt some of that, but it was nothing more than ordering the wrong massage treatment. You can never find true help these days." Standing up looking no worse for wear, Cheap watched as Kronos had scarred himself. "What do you even think that you're doing? Trying to give yourself a handicap in order to fight me? Seems a bit odd, unless you think you're some excuse for a hero? Also, that whole thing was for Drool Pad? What? Are you his best friend now?" He asks, raising an eyebrow as he lowered into a fighting stance. He'd wait for an opening, before striking. If not, he'd just rush forward and bring the two into a slugfest.

@Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare @Oni Equine @Reality Check @Kronos the Revenant @Courageous Thunder Dash

Frozen, who had been watching both fights, sighed as he closed his eyes. "It looks like everything is going according to their plans. My guess is that these fights are already calculated in our favor." He muttered softly to himself, opening his eyes as he heard Thundy's voice. "Oh? What do you know of vengeance? Do you know what any of us have gone through to get to this point? For your information, there's no possible way for either of them to win against us. Cheap and that cybernetic pony are at a stalemate, but your teammate isn't making any leeway. He'll tire out at some point and then lose to Cheap. Pad is the same way as Cinderace is immobilized. Now he'll be burdened with the loss of another and Cosmic will exact his revenge. It's a loss no matter how you look at it." His eyes trailed over to the male griffon, before cutting eye contact as he looked back to the fight at hoof.

Speaking of the fight, Dynamo closed his eyes as he felt as if he was in the same situation as before. As everything was being taken from him to where he felt useless, but a sudden flash of his friends caused him to gasp and quickly open his eyes. He soon recalled the moment they had found him. The moment, they comforted him and reassured that everything would be okay. 'They didn't give up on me, so why should I give up on them?' Looking back up, Dynamo narrowed his eyes as his resolve had returned, but he still wasn't out of the woods just yet. 'Come on. You have to think? You've been in situations like this before and more often than not. You've always gotten out of it. There's got to be some way to stop Cosmic and save Cinderace, but what?' He thought, recalling the moves he had used before. 'Pyro Ball doesn't work as Cinderace is immobilized. High Jump Kick is just as the name is implied. Bounce is the same thing as as it's all about jumping up to land the attack. There's still one more attack that I haven't used just yet, but what can I do?' Looking around at the Ursa Major, Dynamo had taken notice that both of it's claws were clasped around Cinderace. With it being unguarded, Dynamo's eyes widened as he knew what to do. 'I've got it.' Looking to his friend, Dynamo took a deep breath, before calling out to his Pokemon. "Cinderace! Can you hear me!? Listen to me and trust me, okay? Use Gunk Shot!" 

Cracking an eye open, Cinderace gritted its teeth as he heard its trainer loud and clear. While Gunk Shot was a move that allowed the user to hurl garbage at the opponent, there was always more than one way to use an attack. Swirling spit in it's mouth, the strike Pokemon hacked up a loogie, before aiming the attack at the Ursa Major. With the spitball flying into the air, the constellation didn't have a moment to notice as the loogie hit it square in the eye. Seeing this caused the neon green unicorn to raise an eyebrow. "Really? Do you honestly think a loogie is going to actually win you this fight? You must be off your rocker if you really believe something like that will matter." He snickered at the stupidity and desperation of his opponent. That changed when he saw the unicorn's expression hadn't changed after using the attack. "I wouldn't be too sure. Take a better look, Cosmic." Looking up, Cosmic couldn't understand what the punching bag was getting at. That is, until he saw the constellation was pawing at the eye that was hit by the loogie. "What the? What's happening? What did you do!?" Dynamo nodded as he decided to clue everyone in on what was happening. "You never played much Pokemon, so I'll explain. The attack was called Gunk Shot that uses garbage as an attack. Since there isn't, I had to improvise and it worked out. The move is a poison type move. So, you can imagine what an acidic loogie will do if it makes contact with its target." Just like that, the Ursa Major had let go of Cinderace as the rabbit was freed and falling towards the ring.

Snarling in frustration, Cosmic slammed a hoof upon the arena. "No! Go after it! Don't let it get away, you fool!" Wiping away any stray obstruction from it's eye, the Ursa Major growled as it moved swiftly to grab the rabbit once more. "Dodge it with Bounce!" Cinderace complied by flipping in midair, before landing on the constellation's arm. Running down its arm like running across the soccer field, the rabbit zigged, zagged and dodged any oncoming attack. As the Ursa swiped with it's other claw, Dynamo had to act fast. "Block it with High Jump Kick!" Cinderace jumped as it's glowing leg met with the giant claw, before the two were locked in a clash. Even though the bear's attack was stronger, it pushed the Striker Pokemon back as it landed back with its trainer. "Cinderace? Are you okay, buddy?" Even as the fight progressed, Dynamo still worried for his Pokemon's well being. Looking back, Cinderace nodded with a smile, before both turned to the presence overhead. "Cinderace, use Pyro Ball!" Kicking up another pebble, the rabbit juggled the forming fireball. "Oh, please! This same trick again! We all know how it's going to go." He chuckled, but this time Dynamo would be ready. As the fireball was kicked up into the air, that was the time to strike. "Cinderace! Use a combination of Bounce and High Jump Kick!" Realizing what Dynamo wanted, Cinderace bounced up towards the pyro ball as if attacking the Ursa with two attacks. However, his leg glowed once more as it gave the pyro ball one last kick. Sending the ball careening like a cannonball, the attack hit dead center on the Ursa's exposed chest. Forcing it to take a step back as a notable burn mark had singed its. fur. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 2

@Kronos the Revenant @Oni Equine @ExplosionMare @Dynamo Pad @Frisk @Reality Check

"See that's where you're wrong..." Thundy said performing a quick forge and making Ike's sword from Fire Emblem appear, plus his attire. "Take a good look again." Thundy said pointing his sword at the Ursa Major was hit in eye plus taking a burn. "You think we're all weaklings and you are the most powerful. Think again. You're the losers because it was anger that fueled your cause. Watch it, everything will crumble. Your hearts are consumed by darkness. You like the darkness, but that will be your ultimate downfall." Thundy said looking at Frozen. 

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad

The blood from Kronos’ self-inflicted wounds suddenly let out ribbons of blood that began to orbit around him. Hemomancy, his clan’s signature hidden talent. As Kronos’ half artificial heart pumped blood more rapidly, the blood swirled around him and formed bloodstone armor with hardness comparable to diamond.

”You and your ragtag group of goons underestimate everyone in your way.” Kronos told his opponent, “You see, I made myself bleed because all it really takes is one drop of my blood making contact with your body to do this…”

After a few hand motions, his opponent was suddenly held up by thin but strong strings made of blood. He suddenly turned his opponent into his puppet!!

”This, from what I’ve heard, is supposedly an agonizing experience; however, since you supposedly feel no pain, I guess i should get…practical with it.” He began to start making his opponent punch himself in the face multiple times.

• Brohoof 2

@Kronos the Revenant

"Is it underestimate, or don't you think it's because we are more powerful than you could possibly imagine?" Cheap asks with an overconfident grin. That grin soon faded as he learned that Kronos inflicted the wound voluntarily for his next move. Without any warning, Cheap found that his limbs were being lifted and pulled in different directions. Almost as if he was being pulled like a puppet, while Kronos had gone through some hoof motions. "So, you hurt yourself just to gain this kind of benefit. I see you've also gained some sort of armor. A bit of a reckless deal, don't you think?" He raised an eyebrow as he saw the cybernetic pony taking on a slightly altered appearance. He didn't have time to ask as Kronos forced the burgundy earth pony to punch himself multiple times. While the attacks weren't as harmful, it was causing Cheap to snarl in frustration. "Grr...I don't have time for me to keep hitting myself. Even if I'm not doing that to myself of my own will." Clenching the muscles in his arms and legs, Cheap attempted to pull at the strings that bound him to Kronos. While they strings didn't break, he managed to find a bit of slack within the puppet strings. Flipping the string slightly, Cheap used the slack to pull and fling himself towards his opponent. Reeling his limbs an head back, he flew at Kronos in the attempt to attack him from all sides. "Let's see how strong that armor really is!"

@Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare @Oni Equine @Reality Check @Kronos the Revenant @Courageous Thunder Dash

Raising an eyebrow and adjusting his glasses, Frozen gave the male griffon an unamused expression. "Oh, please. Me being wrong? Such a sentence like that is completely incorrect in all regards." Frozen responds as Thundy transformed into Ike's attire, as well as summon his blade. "So, whatever Pad did has been doing is something that you're doing, as well. Sure you aren't copying him, or is it the other way around? Figures when Cosmic and I said that Pad must have been a mistake with you being the original." Frozen remarked, before rolling his eyes at Thundy's speech. "Whether my heart is consumed by darkness is something that you shouldn't concern yourself with. I take great pride in my strategies and think clearly. Unlike my leader, who does think of good ideas, but is so obsessed with vengeance. Don't forget about my bumbling other teammate, who just doesn't know how to think for himself. It's like being surrounded by a bunch of fools. You and that unicorn next to you are just as much troublesome as my teammates. If only Calhoun..." He gasped silently, before turning off the conversation. Why and how did Calhoun get brought into the conversation now of all times? Ever since he met the yak, it was like Frozen was thinking differently. His mind was clear for the most part since he arrived in Friendshire. Yet, one meeting had caused his mind to be a bit hazy on his way of thinking.

As Cinderace landed, while skidding back towards his trainer, Dynamo smiled as their plan actually worked like a charm. It wasn't as much damage at first glance, but it was still a great amount of progress. Cosmic, looking at the damage, huffed as he felt a bit of pain on his chest. "Figures. You would go down that route. It's always been your style." Cosmic commented, Dynamo raising a confused eyebrow in the air. "What are you talking about, Cosmic?" Wanting to enlighten his opponent with a taunt, the neon green unicorn simply obliged. "Oh, don't act like you don't know, Kyubiki. Every other attack didn't work, until you did that one, two, three combination. You can't win with power, so you used a combination. It's how you always tried to play and how you always tried to win, but only for it to ultimately fail." He chuckled as Dynamo shook his head. "So? What's that got to do with anything?" Shaking his head, Cosmic smirked. "I guess that whole thing went over your head. I'm saying that you can't win by any normal means. You have to rely on other methods in order to cheat and win. You and that freak of a failed magic trick can't take down my Ursa Major, so what hopes do you have of winning? Face it, loser. Pinball Wizard can't come to back you up. Your old man isn't here to save you, as well as your so called friends can only watch helplessly as they watch me wipe the floor with you. You lost this fight the moment you and I were matched up to fight. Destiny has called for your defeat and I'm here to make it rightfully so."

Dynamo lowered his head as his mane covered his eyes. Gritting his teeth in anger, he slowly looked up at his opponent as he was fed up with the insults. "Listen to me, Cosmic. I don't care at this point what you say about me. I've had to listen to that for most of my life. If there's one thing I won't stand, then I will not stand having you insult my friends!" He exclaimed, Cosmic looking on in disbelief, before chuckling at what was said. "Oh, that's a good joke. You've got to be messing with me, though. You're telling me that wannabe buckball player is your friend? Please, Kyubiki. Don't try to make me laugh. That thing is all ones and zeros and nothing, but data. You can't seriously tell me that freak is your friend." It seemed that whatever Dynamo said was not going to work against Cosmic. "You're going to regret mocking any of my friends, Cosmic." He stated, before taking his attention off of the unicorn and over towards the Striker Pokemon. "Cinderace?" Hearing its name, the rabbit's eyes glanced behind him as the two met each other's gaze. "Do you trust me?" Time, itself, seemed to have slowed down as the question was being processed. The rabbit's jaw fell slightly as if wondering why it was asked such a question. Even though this was the first time they had met, Cinderace smiled with a nod as it trusted Dynamo wholeheartedly. "Ace!" It nodded, causing Dynamo to smile with a nod as the time had come. "Thank you, my friend. Let's show Cosmic what we're truly capable of. Cinderace, return!" He exclaimed, holding the pokeball towards Cinderace, who returned in a red beam of light.

Seeing this caused a snicker to erupt from Cosmic's throat, before turning into a full blown laughter. "Don't you understand what you're saying and doing!? If you recall that Pokemon, then that means you forfeit to me! Unless you found it's help being useless and decided to bring something else out that could do better. Like any extra help is going to bail you out of this fight, Kyubiki." Dynamo didn't respond, while his wristband he had been wearing had started to glow. Watching this all unfold, Frozen's eyes widened slightly as realization began to set in. "Oh, no..." He muttered as he called out to his leader. "Cosmic! Finish him now!" Hearing his teammate yell at him had caused Cosmic to turn towards the entrance to the building behind him. "Stay out of this, Frozen! I know what I'm doing!" Frozen huffed in frustration as he knew this wasn't the time to argue. "That's not the point! You don't understand what's about to happen." Cosmic rolled his eyes, while the Ursa Major stayed on standby to protect his master. "What I understand is that Kyubiki recalled his Pokemon. To me, that's either a forfeit or he's trying to run away from the fight. Knowing full well that he has no chance in defeating me." Pinching the bridge of his nose, Frozen tried desperately to make his leader see reason. "He didn't recall it for no reason. He recalled it for a different purpose. If you don't finish him off now, then you're going to lose! Just listen to me for once in your life and finish him off now!" Furrowing his eyebrows, Cosmic had just about enough of the pegasus. "Nobody dares to tell me that I'm going to lose. Not even your or Cheap have that luxury. Why should I listen to you when you didn't follow my instructions, huh? Just do yourself a favor and mind your own business!"

What Cosmic didn't realize was that Dynamo's wristband let off 5 glowing beams of light. As the beams hit the pokeball, Dynamo held the capsule close to his heart. The pokeball soon began to double in size, while taking on a different appearance. Pulling the capsule away from him so as to not get hurt, Dynamo had held the ball with both of his front hooves. It was a bit heavier than he first thought, but he knew this was all a part of the process. "Gigantamax!" Turning around to toss the pokeball into the air, the ball soon opened to reveal Cinderace. The Cinderace everyone had watched had undergone a transformation. The Striker Pokemon looked to have been the same height, but its ears had become longer in length. Not only that, but it was standing on a gigantic blazing fireball that looked to have gained a face. All the while, three red clouds were floating above the rabbit, while moving around in a circle.

Spoiler

pokemon_gcinderace_2x.png

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad @Ragland Tiger @Oni Equine @ExplosionMare @Frisk @Reality Check

"Yea...looks like there's no "finishing off Dynamo now". Look, Calhoun is an innocent soul you dragged into your mess. Forget it. Forget it right now. Cosmic will lose no matter how hard he tries. I know...because Dynamo is dear to me, and if you knew better...you'd open your mind and not let it get consumed with hate. You can say you don't have feelings of vengeance all you want, but actions speak louder than words." Thundy sad withdrawing his sword, watching as Cinderace went Gigantimax. 

In the stands, Bingo was still hugging Chelsea tightly, crying lightly. Chelsea patted Bingo. "Bingo...look, I think Dynamo and Kronos will win after all." Chelsea said. Bingo looked up with tear stains in his eyes. "So Dynamo defeat Cosmic pony?" Bingo asked. "Most likely." Chelsea answered. 

@Dynamo Pad

Cheap’s blows were grazing and scraping at his armor. Chunks flew off occasionally, but they quickly rebuilt themselves from Kronos’ own blood supply. He was getting rather tired of his opponent’s stubborn tenacity. He let some blood spill on the arena in a puddle around him then crossed his arms and swiped them in an X motion. The pool of blood suddenly erupts into several hardened spikes, imprisoning his opponent, not quite claustrophobically, but just enough to keep Cheap still. 

“You can try to break your way out,” Kronos warned Cheap, “But I’ll just grow more and more spikes to pin you down.”

Edited by Kronos the Revenant
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

@Starforce

It's a delayed response, but Mayor Black soon remembers. "...Oh! Right! From the tournament. Well, maybe try harder next time." Mayor Black says, but then Alhimar describes Mayor Black in full detail. "...For some zebra that just wondered into town today, you seem to know me quite well. Oh wait, I remember now. You're that zebra with a keen eye for detail; likes to write it all down in your little notebook. You learned all that from being in my town for one day? That's bucking frightening! I should hire you. You'd be the scariest employee I have." Mayor Black begins, but remembers Alhimar's request. "If you want to do something at the tournament, you'll have to ask my brother, Mayor White. He's a goody-two-shoes, so it shouldn't be that hard. Tell you what, you offer him a Hay Reuben Sandwich with extra mayo, and he'll be eating out of your hooves. He has a weakness for those nasty things." Mayor Black says.

Hearing Opia talk about curse magic makes Mayor Black lower the hood of his cloak and rub the side of his head. "Hmmm... Curse magic. Can't say that I am. But for some reason, I've got a bad feeling about it. Something I just can't describe. Part of me wants to investigate, but part of me wants to just leave it alone. Are you sure there's a curse around here? A town like this is too dull for such a curse. I haven't seen it affect anyone adversely before."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

@Frisk

Snow Leopard seem less that amused. He didn't care that Necry was hiding. It seem like there was another Pokemon that was about to join them, but it flew far away before it had the chance. He looks over at Necry. "I take it that is one of the creatures you have a personal vendetta against? I could help make you stronger, you know. Or, if you desire protection, I can grant that too." Holding up his mechanical paw, Snow Leopard makes it spin at the wrist super fast, the mechanical joins giving a loud buzz much like a drill of some kind. But when the paw stops spinning, Snow Leopard grabs a nearby tree with his mechanical claw. Said tree freezes into ice instantly; then shatters to pieces. All this to prove that Snow Leopard is not easily frightened.

@Reality Check, @Frisk, @Ragland Tiger, @Courageous Thunder Dash, @ExplosionMare

In the stands,

Final watches the fights unfolding. He gets the message about the Alicorn Amulet, and sees it around Cosmic's neck. "My, my... To go into this battle with such desperate measures. At times like this, I wish I wasn't a time traveler, then maybe I could actually do something to help." He looks over at Bingo, who has grown more worried from all this fighting. He didn't get an answer, so he pets Bingo. Seems he responds well when Chelsea does it. "There, there, Bingo. I am sure our friends will win! You like Thundy and his friends, right? Just believe in them, and I promise it will all work out." Final says.

Starlight sits down and begins listening to Pencil and Sparkly. "Pencil Pouch. I remember now. We don't usually interract that often, but in a town as small my old home, there's not that many faces to forget." She says at first. "Hmmm... Are my dad and Stellar Flare not getting along? I've heard they've been doing a better job of collaborating and working towards Sire's Hollow a better place. I can always visit there some day. Me and Sunburst could straighten things out, if necessary. What are they undecided on?" Starlight asks.

As she talks, she occasionally sees what's going on with Dynamo's fight. "I gotta say, I was not expecting the fight to go down like this... Wait, why does that amulet sound familiar?"

@Kronos the Revenant, @Dynamo Pad

In Arena A,

The judges are working over time to cover both fights! They are often going back and fourth between the action.

"And in the fight of Kronos VS Greed, it seems Kronos has thrown the first blow! But what's this?! ... Kronos' arm has been severed?!" Straightaway commentates. "That does it; limb severing is against the rules!! This fight is officially--!! Wait, what is this?! The arm can still move?!" Mayor White adds, moments away from ending the fight in Kronos' favor, until Kronos shows he is still capable. "You'll have to give this fighter some leeway, boys. Kronos is a cybernetic pony. Detachable limbs are part of his fighting method. They are just as much machine as they are real limbs!" Elusive says, describing the situation.

Watching the fight take on a gruesome turn fills the judges with disgust. "Kronos has decided to lay down some devastating punches, but he has managed to hold himself back! Thank goodness too, as killing his opponent would have ended the match on the spot." Straightaway says. Then, the judges nearly hurl. "Is that some kind of blood-based attack?! He's manipulating Cheap like a marionette, and he is covering the arena in spikes! We'll have to keep a close eye on this match, because I'm not sure we have rules to cover something like this." Elusive says. "All we have are rules against maiming and killing. Even an extreme loss of blood could trigger the latter. Fillies and gentlecolts, we do apologize for some the graphic imagery you are seeing today. Those with weak constitutions should not watch too carefully." Mayor White says.

In Arena B,

The judges are working over time to cover both fights! They are often going back and fourth between the action.

The fight starts off with a surprising revelation. "...What could this be? It seems fighter Wrath, or Cosmic as it were, has revealed the weapon that he has brought with him into the arena. Whatever could this Alicorn Amulet be?" Straightaway commentates.  "As a news pony, I've done my research on this. At one time, a town called Ponyville was under attack by a unicorn wielding that very amulet. It gave the user a boost in power that is on-par with the alicorn princesses, but the side effects are said to take a mental toll on the user. We'll have to watch this fight very carefully and see if the reports are true." Elusive adds. "Cosmic has used his magic to summon another astrology beast, this time a toweringly large Ursa Major! But it seems Dynamo is not to be out done. He is using his video game magic to summon a different kind of beast. As an older pony, I don't quite recognize it, but it seems to be a hit with the kids." Mayor White says, seeing many children in the audience suddenly cheering at the arrival of Cinderace.

"Allow me to explain this time. Coming from the heart of Japone and becoming an over-night instant sensation all over the world, the video game series Pokemon has spawned many generations of games and fantasy monsters that players can train and do battle with! If Dynamo has video-game based magic, then it makes sense that Dynamo should be able to summon Cinderace." Straightaway says. "Speaking of, it seems we have a new Pokemon joining the tournament, and it doesn't look like Dynamo is summoning this one!" Elusive says as Zacian appears, but then just quickly leaves before doing anything and before the tournament staff can properly throw him out. Cosmic calls for a ruling, and the three judges deliberate on it before Mayor White stands. "The sudden arrival of Zacian does not violate the rules. He came and left without aiding anypony nor changing the nature of this fight in any noticeable way. There is no cheating here. Resume the fight!" Mayor White announces before taking his seat again.

The two fighters barely need to be told to continue fighting, it seems. For they are at it immediately after Zacian is gone. "It seems between the Ursa Major and the Cinderace, these two fighters are evenly matched, and yet... What is this?!" Elusive asks, startled at the sudden development. "I'll explain again. From what I understand, Gigantamax is a special battle transformation that can make a Pokemon quite formidable. It's not quite an evolution; and only a rare few Pokemon are capable of doing this maneuver. This could be a game-changer!" Straightaway explains

@Courageous Thunder Dash, @Dynamo Pad

Meanwhile backstage,

Samurai comes out of his healing session and finds Thundy backstage. "Oh, hello Thundy-niisan. Did I miss much? I heard Dynamo being called to fight." Samurai asks, still wearing his armor. But his question is soon answered when he starts watching the fights lay out. "Two battles at once. This will be decisive." He sits down, crossing his legs and sitting up-right. He focuses intently on the fights in front of him.

Everything Dynamo says strikes a cord in Samurai, and he smiles confidently, nodding. He truly believes in Dynamo's conviction. But for some reason, Frozen has joined the two of them. He and Thundy seem to be having a conversation without him. Still, he decides to try and say something, though he doesn't look in Frozen's direction. "... Frozen. Your feelings and experiences are valid. I have no idea what life you've all been living up to this point. I just met you. Still, I know that what you are going through is real and perfectly valid, and I will do my best to properly acknowledge that. However, you sound just like Cosmic. You talk as if there can be only one set of experiences that matter. Is it not possible that both sides are equally valid? Dynamo and the rest of us have built up a lifetime of experiences far different from what you think you know. Are you so sure one side is greater than the other? If Dynamo's powers aren't as special as you claim, then should I treat you the same as every other scholar, or would you prefer to be properly acknowledged for who you are? Should I dismiss Calhoun as just another yak, or is he special in his own right? ...Well, I guess it doesn't matter. This fight will determine all these matters for us. It didn't have to come down to this, but if that's truly the only way to settle things, then let's at least be honorable about it." Samurai says.

In this moment, Samurai exercised his eastern knowledge to try and make a connection with Frozen, to try and appeal to him. The only part that wasn't sincere was how Samurai addressed him. Was it rude or inconsiderate? No, not at all. But Samurai didn't use an honorific when he addressed Frozen by name. It's definitely not something to get up-in-arms about, but it is a sign of familiarity, of respect, and proper acknowledgement. It's something Frozen will have to earn. Frozen may or may not put the context clues together to realize this; but Thundy and the rest of Samurai's friends would pick up on that because they know each other well by now. 

Edited by Oni Equine
  • Brohoof 1

@Oni Equine

Alhimar smiles at Mayor Black's statement and was quite pleased with the information he has told him. "Thank you! Tell you what, after I clear away what I need to get done first I will take you up on your offer. I'll go get your brother the sandwiches he likes, then I will go have my speech and do anything I need to take care of within the tournament. After that, provided no mishaps occur I will meet you again and we will go over the details of employment. I am on indefinite leave from my homeland due to various personal reasons I won't disclose at this moment but that grants me the opportunity to do whatever I wish for as long as I wish. That includes staying here and errr...attending to my future plans." he grinned nervously. 

Alhimar was not willing to merely inform Mayor Black of his true plans as of just yet. He thanked Mayor Black for the information. Before any other words were spoken, Alhimar would head off to proceed with his plans. At the very least he was very interested in Mayor Black's Proposals.

Opia wasn't sure what to think of Alhimar. It seemed like he had a lot on his mind. Not that she was going to question or interfere with his plans, of course. After Alhimar left Opia would look into Mayor Black's eyes. "If you have a bad feeling about it than that confirms my suspicions. Or else it wouldn't have a bad feeling to it. Either way, we should investigate it for it could pose a threat to the state of affairs in the future and as the only few who are aware of it we need to do something about it before anything bad happens as a result." Opia spoke with a grim yet serious tone. 

After a little while of walking back onto the tournament grounds Alhimar would proceed to the food shop and purchase himself four of the Hay Reuben Sandwichs with extra mayo. Upon entering directly within the arena itself he was granted with the fairly serious situations of the arenas themselves. He could see the blood manipulation being used and the other very serious looking magics. Such things he could likely deal with but he'd rather just let these fighters get disqualified on their own rather than put himself in too much danger. While he really wished to write down what was happening he would do so later. His memory was photographic so he can stand to wait.

He looks around for Mayor White. He knew a bit less of Mayor White but he did know what he looked like and could hear his voice over the loudspeakers. Upon finding Mayor White he would show him two of the sandwiches and grin widely. "Greetings, Mayor White! I have some things I would like to go over with you! I have some food for you here if you are willing to hear me out. I intend to make a speech here today, if you will have me." he said openly in a friendly manner.

Food talks, right? 

Edited by Starforce
  • Brohoof 1

@Kronos the Revenant

With each swing of his front and back hooves, Cheap could feel his limbs becoming numb. Even with the increased power from the amulet, Kronos' armor was still no joke. It looked like Kronos was using reserves of his abilities to rebuild his armor, while forming hardened spikes from the ground. The earth pony's eyes widened as they made contact, but he felt himself being ensnared from the spikes. Struggling around in his prison, Cheap snarled as he knew his opponent was just stalling. At the same time, becoming annoyed at Kronos' tricks. "Oh, is that a challenge is it, or more likely a bet? In that case, let's see how long you can last. You have all that supply, right? That just means you have a limit of sorts. If that's true, then how long can you keep up as your resources run out!?" Calling upon the strength of the amulet's magic, Cheap clenched the muscles in his limbs to break through the spikes. Just as Kronos had said, more spikes kept growing as more and more spikes were being taken out. With more and more spikes forming, Cheap felt himself breaking into a sweat as he fought tooth and nail with his opponent. "This is making for quite the workout. I can keep this up all day! Question is can you!?" He boasted, while moving slowly over towards his opponent more and more.

@Oni Equine @Courageous Thunder Dash

Frozen could only roll his eyes as his warning fell on deaf ears. Ears perking at the mention of Calhoun, Frozen turned on the flip of a dime as he glared at the male griffon. "Don't you dare bring Calhoun into this conversation! For your information, griffon. Calhoun talked to me when my group and I were in the gym area. He and I actually talked and had a delightful and intelligent conversation. You cannot even begin to fathom how long it's been since I met someone who had a keen intellect such as I. I'll tell you how long and that would be never. I'm with a leader that has too much of an ego and another teammate that's as dumb or as gullible as a sack of hammers." He responded, his icy glare piercing into Thundy's soul. Realizing what he had said, the pegasus fixed his posture as the light caused his glasses to glare. Effectively hiding his gaze from both Samurai and Thundy. All he could do is turn around and watch as Cosmic dealt with his failed warnings. Even as he listened to Samurai's thoughts, he didn't dare try to turn to face them. "The reason I sound just like Cosmic is because we all relate to the same philosophy as he does. I do not know if both sides could equally be valid. Pad could be special, but then again, he might not. I get that everyone is special in different ways and yet that's different for us. I have more pride in my knowledge than any other kind of scholar. Calhoun is special indeed. He's someone that challenges my intelligence and makes me thoroughly enjoy a delightful conversation."

Speaking of Cosmic, the neon green unicorn stared in slight shock of the rabbit behemoth. "What in Equestria is that thing?" He asks, Dynamo smiling as he looked up at the Striker Pokemon, who had struck a pose and roared. The roar, itself, had caused the arena they were standing on to rumble slightly. "Don't you recognize him? If not, then that's Cinderace. Except that it's in what is known as it's Gigantamax form. A special mechanic from the new Pokemon games." He explained, Cosmic retaliating by blowing a raspberry at the duo. "So, you just couldn't give up on that freak of a rabbit. So, you made him into more of a weirdo." Tapping his hoof as he felt a song beginning to play, Dynamo had narrowed his eyes slightly at the neon green unicorn. "I think you'll find that Cinderace is not some kind of weirdo. Trust me when I say that you'll learn to regret in talking poorly about my friends."

Spoiler

"Are you seriously dancing to this song? Are you really not taking this fight that seriously?" Dynamo continuously tapped his hoof to the beat, before smiling at his opponent. "Isn't that what this tournament is all about? Even though it's been chaotic, you still have to try and have fun." Looking up to Cinderace, Dynamo's smile remained constant as he looked back to his opponent. The smile fading slightly as he put his game face on. "Okay! Let's do this Cinderace! Use Max Airstream!" Leaping up from it's fireball, Cinderace spun as it kept a leg straight out, before it kicked the air. As the kick was thrown, a cyclone of wind had appeared as it flew at his opponent. Cosmic had said nothing as the Ursa Major threw up hits arms in a X formation to block the wind. Even as the wind was blocked, the ripping of the wind raced  by in a slashing motion upon the constellation. An attack that caused the neon green unicorn to gain some scrapes that healed with ease. "Time to use Max Knuckle!" Cinderace had jumped off of its fireball once more, before racing down the arena. Leaping into the air, it reeled back a fist as the Ursa Major was getting out of it's block position. Delivering an uppercut to the giant bear's chin, it was pushed back as Cosmic's face was sent upwards. Dynamo had taken notice of this action as if Cosmic was trying to watch the interactions unfold. That was, until the gaming unicorn had noticed a small bruise under his opponent's chin. 

As the bruise slowly healed, Dynamo gasped as something clicked in his head. 'Every attack that's happened, Cosmic hasn't made his constellation become intangible. He hasn't even summoned any other constellations to try and distract me from fighting both him and the Ursa Major.' To Dynamo, he had a decent idea of what was going on, but he still didn't want to assume or let Cosmic know what he might have known. "Chelsea!" He turned his head slightly to gain the female griffon's attention. All the while, making sure that he kept his eyes on his opponent. "I need you and the staff/guards to put up a barrier! This next attack is going to be a big one, so I need your help, please!" He exclaimed, Frozen furrowing his eyebrows at the battle unfolding. "It looks like this fight is about to reach its end. In case you don't know all that well, a Pokemon that Dynamaxes is able to use max moves. Each max move changes in various ways by the type of move it falls under in the max category. Some can change the weather, some can change terrain, while others can increase and decrease your stats or the opponent's stats." He started to explain, not giving Samurai or Thundy any time to comment. "With Max Airstream, one's speed in increased. With Max Knuckle, their physical attack strength is increased, as well. A Pokemon that maxes is given three attacks when it transforms into that state. The same goes for a Gigantamax Pokemon, but they undergo a transformation in appearance, while also being granted a signature move. Now what happens when you gain an increase in speed and an increase in physical strength? The answer is a move that cannot be stopped."

Once Cinderace landed back on his fireball, Dynamo watched as a barrier was summoned to protect the crowd and judges. "This is where it ends. G-MAX FIREBALL!" Bringing the fireball with it, Cinderace wound up a kick in preparation for launch. The fireball itself glowed brighter as if the temperature had gone up dramatically. With one last kick, the fireball was sent soaring towards the Ursa Major. "Block it, quick!" The Ursa placed both of it's arms up to catch the attack with it's claws. However, it seemed to have trouble in trying to hold and/or fend off the attack. "Don't just stand there. Do something! What are you waiting for, you fool!? Send it back!" He ordered, but it was no use. The increase of speed and power had given Cinderace enough momentum and strength had made the fireball too strong to stop. As the attack forced it's way through, the fireball, itself, exploded upon impact of the Ursa. Causing an explosion to take place in Arena B. Once the smoke and dust cleared, the ring looked to still be in tact. A bit scorched up, but otherwise okay. The Ursa Major was scorched from the G-Max move as it stood still as if it were a statue. Slowly moving, the giant bear soon started to lean as it careened to the floor. Landing on the arena with a resounding thud as it was knocked out from taking too much damage. As Cinderace slowly turned back to it's regular form, the Ursa Major had started to fade away as it's magic/power had run out for Cosmic.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 2

@Oni Equine

Zacian had finally found Necry´s presence....

He rushed over to the situation and used Behemoth Blade on the Zamazenta, knocking it out.

¨You ok, little one?¨ Zacian asked, then looked at Snow Leopard.¨Lets go somewhere else...I dont trust this creature...¨

Zacian then warped himself and Necry away from Snow Leopard.... 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad @Oni Equine @ExplosionMare @Frisk @Reality Check @Ragland Tiger

"You can boast about your intellect all you want. It's what you do with it that matters the most. Use it for bad, and it's all in vain. You may have had a delightful conversation with Calhoun, but that doesn't cover up the fact you're a hypocrite. Being nice to someone, yet breaking my friend, my brother Dynamo to the point that he forgot who he is." Thundy remark, the glare not bothering him one bit. He then heard Dynamo mention something about a barrier and relayed the message to Chelsea. Chelsea stood up and powered up to stage 1, then putting up a large water barrier that protected everyone from the G-max moves that were about to be launched. Bingo still had a worried look on his face looking at Final. "Bingo has never seen fights like this..." Bingo said with a sniffle. 

• Brohoof 2

@Oni Equine @Courageous Thunder Dash

"If you're going to call someone a hypocrite, then it should call yourself that very same word. Do you think I'm the one who broke Pad? For your information, I was just a spectator. Sure, I helped in identifying the belongings, but did I start trouble? Cosmic started it all as he has a personal vendetta against him. Do I have something against him? You can say that as my strategies were flawless, but that all changed. That failure came around and beat me at my own game. Almost as if he was clueless to what he had done. Since then, none of his victories against me count. Cheap has issues with anyone, but likes it whenever Cosmic tells him to mess with those they pick on. I'm only nice to those that deserve it. So, what's your point? What if Calhoun knew the truth, but still accepted me? Would that change your mind and mind your own business?" Frozen scoffed as the griffon was starting to annoy the pegasus.

@Ragland Tiger @ExplosionMare @Oni Equine @Reality Check @Starforce @Kronos the Revenant @Courageous Thunder Dash

As Cinderace turned back to it's regular form, both trainer and Pokemon gave a cheer as their combined efforts managed to take down the Ursa Major. Holding up his front right hoof, Dynamo smiled as he wanted to give his friend a hoof bump. Seeing this, Cinderace flipped into a handstand, before bumping Dynamo's hoof with his foot. Flipping back onto its feet, Cinderace launched itself forward as it enveloped Dynamo into a hug. Dynamo chuckled as he returned the embrace, hopping alongside the Striker Pokemon, who had hopped around for joy. On the other side, Cosmic watched as his constellation had faded away from the spell running out. "Well, that figures," Cosmic muttered with a click of his tongue, "I knew the Ursa was strong, but I didn't think it would get matched for strength. I won't make that same mistake again." Out of nowhere and without warning, Cosmic's eyes shrank to the size of peas as a sharp pain had overtaken him. Grunting, he doubled over as his front hooves grabbed at his sides. Whatever this pain was, it was excruciating. He placed his hooves over his mouth as his cheeks puffed. He felt like he was going to be sick, before closing his eyes to hold it back. After a moment, the pain slowly, yet eventually vanished. Letting out a breath, the neon green unicorn's arms fell to their sides as he tried to catch his breath.

Noticing this, Dynamo's jaw dropped as he didn't expect to see that from his opponent. Cosmic had always looked so sure of himself, while occasionally losing his cool. He couldn't imagine what was happening to make the bully look so disheveled. At that moment, a memory of Samurai had popped into Dynamo's mind. He recalled the moment that Cosmic had taken some sort of phantom pain from his fight against Calhoun. Now it was the same exact thing, but on a whole different scale. "I think I get it now." He responded, Cosmic's eyes trailed up to meet the gamer pony's eyes. "What do you get? Out with it!" He exclaimed, not being in the mood to be trifled with. "Sam had told me that he saw you wince as if you had been hit in your fight against Calhoun. With how you acted when the Ursa Major was destroyed, I think I finally understand what's going on. The way that you summon the constellations is something you've always done before when we were young colts. The only difference is that with the alicorn amulet, you're able to make them as real as you and I, or anyone else here. It's how they are able to fight alongside you on your behalf. Although, it looks like there's a catch to doing such a thing. As powerful as they are, they run a sort of risk. If any of them take any type of pain, then you receive the same. It's why you make them become intangible the moment that someone makes contact. Both to throw your opponent off guard, but also to hide that kind of weakness." He explained, Cosmic giving a huff as he rolled his eyes. 

"Congratulations, loser. It took you long enough to figure something like that out. So, who cares? What do you want, a medal or a congratulatory pat on the back?" Trying to ignore the insult, Dynamo continued. "I was also wondering why you didn't try and summon other constellations alongside your Ursa Major. What also bothered me was that you didn't cause the constellation to go intangible to try and avoid those max moves. As each attack landed, I started to figure it out. You can only cause some constellations to become intangible, but others that are too big or too powerful are unable to. That's why you couldn't make the Ursa Major intangible, or even the Ursa Minor during the preliminaries." After catching his breath, Cosmic managed to get back onto his hooves. "So, what do you hope to gain with knowing this information. Even if you know when they'll go intangible and when they strike makes no difference to me. It's the price to pay with this ridiculous amulet, but the power more than makes up for it." Dynamo could only shake his head at how power hungry Cosmic was being, before his eyes shrank, as well. Dropping to his knees, Dynamo shook slightly as he gasped for breath. "Ace! Ace!" Cinderace knelt down to show that it was still there for its trainer. "W-What's going on? W-What happened to my magic?"

Raising an eyebrow in confusion, Cosmic slowly smirked as he put the pieces together. "Oh, I get it now. It seems I'm not the only one who's playing with a double edged sword. I was wondering how you were able to turn into those outfits and powers, but now it all makes sense." He spoke, pointing an accusatory hoof at the belt around Dynamo's waist. "It's that belt, isn't it? It allows you to summon that freak of a rabbit, turn into anything you want and desire, or have abilities that are unheard of. All for the price of your magic. Am I wrong?" Dynamo continued to gasp for breath as he didn't realize that using that much magic to summon Cinderace and it's Gigantamax form was overtaxing. "S-So, what if that was true? What are you g-getting at, Cosmic?" Hearing the question he wanted to hear, Cosmic continued to elaborate. "So, I was right. It just means that with each transformation, you have to give up some magic to use that power. My guess is that you only have about three uses, before you run out of magic. With what you managed to do, I can only imagine that you have one maybe two uses left. That was very reckless of you Kyubiki as that will be your undoing." Helping him to his hooves, Cinderace gave its trainer a reassuring look as it gave Dynamo one last hug. "Cin! Cinderace!" Giving it's moral support, the rabbit had disappeared as the pokeball disappeared alongside it. Dynamo was confused as to why that happened, but stopped as he felt a warmth overtaking him. He couldn't explain it, but the small amount of energy Cinderace had was transferred to Dynamo. Even though Cinderace was made of Dynamo's magic, the magic soon made it's way back to it's original user. "C-Cinderace...thank you, my friend. I promise that I won't let our hard work go to waste."

The magic that was given back wasn't as much, but it would be more than enough to take on Cosmic. Taking one last deep breath, the gaming unicorn had managed to get his breathing under control as he stared down at Cosmic. "Seems like you and I are both even on knowing each other's secrets. You knowing my belt won't make a difference!" Taking a few steps forward, the gaming unicorn morphed into his spin dash form. Racing down the arena to his opponent, Dynamo unmoprhed as he was near Cosmic's line of sight. Charging up a laser spell, Dynamo was planning to capitalize on his opponent, who was still trying to recover. What Dynamo didn't realize was that Cosmic's smirk hadn't left his face. "That's where you're wrong, loser. We aren't even on anything. In fact, the only one who's on the losing side." As Cosmic's horn glowed, a bright flash from a teleportation spell had occurred. What appeared was not a constellation, but an actual pony. Dynamo's jaw dropped in fear as the pony was a unicorn with blue fur, purple and pink mane and tail. The pony was a mare who also wearing glasses that framed her green eyes and freckles to adorn her face. "B-Bluebell?" How was this possible? How did Bluebell get brought into the ring? So many thoughts ran through Dynamo's mind as he recalled Bluebell was with the others in the stands. 

Looking slowly in horror to meet Cosmic's gaze, the neon green unicorn smirked as his horn was still glowing. "Cosmic? What did you..." He growled as his question was cut short from Cosmic's horn was glowing brighter and brighter. The glow from Dynamo's horn faded as he couldn't bring himself to blast Bluebell as Cosmic used her as a shield. Just as he was about to fire, Cosmic threw Bluebell at his opponent, who crashed into him. Dynamo wrapped his arms around her to keep her steady, but gasped as Cosmic was aiming for the both of them. 'Oh, no...' Without a second to think, Dynamo turned around, so his back was facing Cosmic. At the same time, he stood over Bluebell, while wrapping her in an embrace to shield her. Once the spell was launched, Dynamo and Bluebell were consumed in the blast as a bright light and explosion occurred. Smoke and dust had appeared on the arena, before two ponies had flown through the smoke. Dynamo's jacket was torn to shreds from the blast as his back had been severely burned. He still managed to hold onto Bluebell as the couple landed on the arena floor. Just before rolling around as the two were yanked away form each other's embrace. Each lying just a few inches from one another.

• Brohoof 1