Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

CS1 - A-Dressing Memories

FlareGun45

Title: A-Dressing Memories

Airdate: April 20, 2020 (Australian On-Demand)

Written by: Josh Haber

Synopsis: Spike and Starlight are making a scrapbook full of memories for Twilight for her coronation, and their first stop is Rarity.

The first of the clipshow specials have been released on the Australian On-Demand! 

Link (Google Drive): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JqqRmDgr9tgDJXp26pOuTSyWioF4P_eX/view (Better link will come soon)

Edited by FlareGun45
  • Brohoof 2

About time! :yay: For a while, I wondered if they were ever coming! Glad to see them finally being released in some capacity!

1 hour ago, AlexanderThrond said:

the what now

The original package of leaked scripts from last year contained finalized, episode-length scripts for six clip-show specials. A rehearsal for one of them aired in last year's anniversary special.

4 hours ago, Megas said:

>written by Josh Haber

I can't wait to not watch it

Eh, I read all the scripts, and none of them are that bad. At worst, they're okay.

3 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

ARE THEY AS LONG AS A NORMAL EPISODE?

Edited by Dark Qiviut
Added reply.

2 hours ago, Dark Qiviut said:

Eh, I read all the scripts, and none of them are that bad. At worst, they're okay.

If you've seen most of my posts here, you should....probably see where I stand on the season.

As for the scripts, I've read them as well, and my thoughts aren't that much different. I have some choice words for them, but I just don't have it in me anymore

12 minutes ago, Megas said:

If you've seen most of my posts here, you should....probably see where I stand on the season.

Yeah, I know your feelings all too well. :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

I just watched it, and it was very nice. I am looking forward to the rest.

Spoiler

It was nothing ground breaking or exciting since the majority is flashbacks, but it was heartwarming and I am glad they made it. It was a good summarization of Raritys character with her best moments, worst moments and how twilight discusses it with rarity. The only thing thing that kinda bothered me was that they implied that spike still has a crush on rarity but it didn't ruin "episode"(it was the same length as an episode with an intro and end credits as all episodes) by any means. 

I checked the May highlights, but no mentions of any My Little Pony media whatsoever. So that means the clip shows probably won't air until the summer at the earliest.

Edited by FirePuppy