Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Any Crash Bandicoot fans?

DivineMist1000

I’ve played almost every game in the series and I love this series so much!

The original three were awesome games, CTR is freaking incredible, the GBA games were fun, Wrath of Cortex was pretty good, Twinsanity is awesome!

The remasters are absolutely amazing!

CNK and Crash Tag Team Racing were pretty good but not as good as CTR!

Spoiler

We don’t talk about Crash of the Titans and Mind Over Mutant...

Edited by DivineDivine1000
  • Brohoof 3

The PS1 games (As in not just the first 3 games, but also CTR, and Crash Bash), plus the Wrath of Cortex were the good ones in my opinion.

The remastered trilogy is also great.

Edited by Flow

Huge fan of Crash. The first game was my first game, and it has been kind of a big part of my life since. As I get older I notice more flaws (even in the first handful of games), and I move on to other games, but the original trilogy + CTR will forever have a soft spot in my heart.

The characters are all wacky and loveable, and it's just really silly that I can't get mad over losing lives.

I fell in love with Crash Bandicoot 2 as a child. Good memories on PS1. Still great game! I dont quite like the remake so much because the controls and stuff doesnt feel right. But its a fun series for anyone who likes the games.

I never played any of the games but I would watch my brother play the PS2 game all of the time as a child. I have seen gameplay of the revised version and I remembered pretty much everything!

I absolutely loved these games as a kid. Original Naughty Dog games were the best, Traveler's Tales games were alright (with Twinsanity being the slightly better one), and Crash of the Titans was okay. My interest in the franchise definitely waned after that, thus I never played Mind Over Mutant or the N. Sane Trilogy remastered version, but I was definitely more into what happened with Crash after the creators left than what happened with Spyro. 

Oh yeah, always been a big fan of the series. Have owned and finished every game in the franchise at some point, even 100% completed the original without a memory card when I was a kid... it wasn't easy.  :scoots:

I think it's in good hands at the moment, and I'm looking forward to what we get in the future. :mlp_smug:

• 1 month later...

Crash Bandicoot has always been one of my favorite game series tbh. To this day I really love going back to the original trilogy and playing through, even completing the games (especially with the N Sane Trilogy) and Crash Team Racing has always been my favorite kart racer of all time... at least until Nitro Fueled came out;)

I also really like Twinsanity on that note.