Could Ponies Reform LOTR Orcs?

Bendy

Reforming LOTR Orcs?  

7 users have voted

1. 1. Reforming LOTR Orcs?

• Kill them.
    • Try reform.

(edited)

LOTR Orcs from the Lord of the Rings are basically a race of savages. They enjoy cannibalizing each other and the taste of man flesh. They hate beautiful things and love killing. And by extension, I'm pretty sure the Orcs would love to eat the ponies. 

Do you think the ponies should try reform these guys or simply kill them?

Edited by Bendy

We're talking two entirely different franchises here. Which ones logic are we running on? 

Assuming their powers are far superior to LOTR magic (as far as the movies go it sure looks that way) I'd say they'd take option three and just start Orbital Friendship Cannoning till they either reform or turn to stone. They'd probably stop by Sauron's place while they're at it. 

Ponies don't kill other races.

I would compare a barbaric race like that with the creatures you find in Everfree Forest. That's the closest, where the ponies can actually get seriously hurt. But no reforming is done to those creatures. And they are definitely not being "destroyed" (unless they are plants)

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

Ponies don't kill other races.

I would compare a barbaric race like that with the creatures you find in Everfree Forest. That's the closest, where the ponies can actually get seriously hurt. But no reforming is done to those creatures. And they are definitely not being "destroyed" (unless they are plants)

LOTR Orcs are near mindless killer more or less. They love torturing, killing, and eating other sapient species. Including eating each other. Their race is depicted having no redeeming qualities whatsoever. 

Edited by Bendy
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Bendy said:

LOTR Orcs are near mindless killer more or less. They love torturing, killing, and eating other sapient species. Including eating each other. Their race is depicted having no redeeming qualities whatsoever. 

That's tough. Such creature might exist in Equestria or outside. I know the ponies don't kill. But how to deal with such creatures are way complicated for a cartoon pony to solve.

(edited)
32 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

That's tough. Such creature might exist in Equestria or outside. I know the ponies don't kill. But how to deal with such creatures are way complicated for a cartoon pony to solve.

The creatures of the Everfree Forest do not mass in great hosts and invade other countries. When they invade they burn down cities and usually kill everyone in it. 

Saruman: Do you know how the Orcs first came into being? They were Elves once, taken by the dark powers. Tortured and mutilated.

Edited by Bendy
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...