Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What were you wearing to bed last night?

Reecejackox

1 minute ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Marks left by bed clothing or other things tend to disappear by the time I reach the bathroom. :P

Ok; from experience (not personally, but from previous g/f) things like those tend to have quite tight arm and leg holes to make the puffy part of the arms and legs more pronounced. The cuffs (even if not elasticated) would leave noticable red marks on her arms and legs, which would persist for some time even if she decided to soak in the bath.

By contrast, if she was wearing pjs or one of my outsize tshirts, then at worst there would be a red line or two where it creased during the night, which would fade pretty rapidly when she got up.

5 hours ago, CypherHoof 🐎 said:

Odd would think that would leave marks on your arms and legs when you wake, but if that's what you want...

I sleep naked to proudly show off my cutie mark :)

10 hours ago, Methuselah said:

I sleep naked to proudly show off my cutie mark :)

hmm. well, reminds me of the scene from super squeezy where Flutters' is embarassed at dashie being in her bedroom.

also thinking that the EqG don't normally have cutie marks other than on their clothing (and on their cheeks, in Forgotten Friendship)

I don't bother with bedtime clothing unless it is really cold either though :)

Now I feel better and I could finally return the last night to my favorite clothing style. Nothing at all. ^^

15 hours ago, Bolt Number 42 said:

I watch all of you sleep. :unsure:

Well, to see me naked don't bother me, but it would be actually really strange when some stranger watch me while I sleep. Especially when you stand in front of me like the woman in Paranormal Activity. XD

17 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Pumpkin bloomers and a short puff sleeved peasant top.

What exactly are pumpkin bloomers?

On 6/14/2020 at 5:16 AM, CypherHoof 🐎 said:

hmm. well, reminds me of the scene from super squeezy where Flutters' is embarassed at dashie being in her bedroom.

She was hiding her (nonexistent) boobies from Dashie.

On 6/14/2020 at 5:16 AM, CypherHoof 🐎 said:

also thinking that the EqG don't normally have cutie marks other than on their clothing (and on their cheeks, in Forgotten Friendship)

Rest assured, the EqG all have butt tattoos ;)

7 hours ago, Methuselah said:

She was hiding her (nonexistent) boobies from Dashie.

Rest assured, the EqG all have butt tattoos ;)

Don't recall that from the episodes with swimsuits?

1 hour ago, CypherHoof 🐎 said:

Don't recall that from the episodes with swimsuits?

I've only watched the first movie.

23 minutes ago, AveryGamerDude said:

Just tighty whities and socks... :blush:

Tightly whities are Satan's "gift" to humanity :Cozy: I liberated myself from them years ago :)

3 hours ago, Methuselah said:

I've only watched the first movie.

they get steadily better (although the fourth movie got mixed reception)

final battle in the third movie pretty much seals Sunset's redemption, and "Daydream Shimmer" is not to be missed.

also important to watch Forgotten Friendship (free to watch on youtube) for the scene where Sunset *finally* apologises to 'tia for her actions. there  are some beach scenes there too.